NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lads I would like to say y'all should sheep me in lynching inferno

my reasoning can be found below in this beautiful quote

I have just realized that spamposting my reads is obnoxious and will now refrain, I apologize.

Inferno is still a scumread, has been p much coasting game and popping into post him throwing shade as evidenced

here, here and here

but that last one seems kinda thought out

this is lowkey the only townie thing he's posted

update: THANK YOU FOR REGURGITATING WHAT I JUST SAID GOOD SIR I APPRECIATE IT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nuxl has a lot of posts to iso and I don't like it

Ok I’ve read through the game and am ready to settle on a d1 target vote DLE
I don't particularly get this lynch vote. DLE hasn't really been that active and I don't really think there is enough to pull from to get a real read on them. I know you aren't one for giving complete explanations, but it would be great to have some idea why you are going with them as the D1 lynch

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't particularly get this lynch vote. DLE hasn't really been that active and I don't really think there is enough to pull from to get a real read on them. I know you aren't one for giving complete explanations, but it would be great to have some idea why you are going with them as the D1 lynch
this dude is a better lynch apricity

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Da Letter El (4): Oddish., cantius, apricity, vooper
Nuxl (3): DLE, Duskfall, InfernoDragon
Martin (1): Asek
InfernoDragon (1): OM Room
Duskfall (1): Nuxl

Not Voting (3): Martin, Energy, Whydon

Deadline is in 47h20m from this post.

Town Reads:
Dusk: I don't really think I need to re-outline this as myself and others have already done so, so I am going to focus on my other town read instead
Martin: Despite his general inactivity, I would say he is leaning town for me. I think he provided an interesting view on Nuxl when he did post and I think his attitude toward the game shows that he is committed to trying to move this town forward and hunt for scum. I don't really blame him for scumreading me, I think my play this game has been minimal and therefore slightly scummy. I hope to be more helpful for scumhunting as we move on.

Scum Read:
Nuxl: Nuxl just seems oddly off character during this game. They are more defensive than usual and haven't really answered anything or countered any claims against them. I think their posts have been mostly filler and have deflected pressure on them rather than addressing them
Oddish: I'm still very up in the air on this one so I'm not sure on this one, but Oddish just seems more distant than I have seen him in the past. When he was town in Lover's Dance, he was pushing for lynches and actively trying to solve the game, at least after the first lynch. He just seems more distant this time and I think that is slightly off character

Alright Hal, I am prepared to be quoted at myself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)