NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

Anyway I assume I'm supposed to claim here. Really would rather not but people decided I was scum today so whatever lol

I'm the odd night watcher. I targeted nuxl n1 since he implied he was a pr, I actually caught asek on him but never mentioned it because I wanted to stay hidden. Because asek never claimed doctor as he was about to be lynched, which I felt he should've if he was town, I concluded that he was either scum joat or role cop (latter seemed more likely if he was trying to figure out who nuxl was after nuxl implied he was a pr). Still, my plan was to wait for asek to post so I could try to get some sort of progression I'm scumreading him so I could stay hidden and vote him, but he was pretty afk and I had to rely on older posts. Idk if anyone noticed but me being on the "wrong wagon" d2 was due to me like...not being around lmao. I have reasons for that but I don't wanna be accused of ate.

Also, funny story, I forgot I was odd night only and tried targeting Hal last night lol

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
er yeah though doc asek never goes on me after SRing me LOL

ok well if there is another odd night CC it so we can 1v1. if not, oddish is conftown and we aren't voting this slot today; and I'm cleared as well bc asek was on me. meaning PoE is viper/jalmont/?

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
uh well i'll leave you to read d3 then
lemme know your thoughts on game state and how we should proceed

might be likely that there was an asek bus then

Kinda wish I got to stay hidden but also kinda glad I claimed because y'all don't know how annoying it was to see Hal go "this game is 90% multiball" and having to just play dumb like ":^) who knows"

the tldr thought process behind this is
-disappearing midway through d2
-been on wrong building wagon twice(cantius d1, energy d2)
-rarely any mentions from asek/martin about them

am open to suggestions though
Honestly this is fair but for future reference me disappearing in mafia games is completely nai on my part, I've done it as town and scum and I guarantee you it has nothing to do with my alignment and everything to do with things going on in my real life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)