NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

yea oddish's d1 is looking weirder after the flips
I know it probably doesn't matter anymore but can I ask why?
feels more opportunistic to place your vote on it later than building it up i feel
Is this in reference to me? Because if it is I have no idea what you're referring to
ah viper and oddish are the poe, how did the game turn out like this
Idk man

Also that string of votes on me on page 50 would look opportunistic as shit if I wasn't townreading nuxl and hal. Energy townread much weaker and they're still not entirely out of poe yet

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
I know it probably doesn't matter anymore but can I ask why?
at the time it was mainly your interactions with asek and martin
you comment on something weird both of them do but don't really follow up which looked awkward to me
in hindsight now that i know this info i probably just got confbiased

Is this in reference to me? Because if it is I have no idea what you're referring to
this was in response to hal's post where wagonomics generally tends to suggest that scum puts their votes on something later than sooner

Also that string of votes on me on page 50 would look opportunistic as shit if I wasn't townreading nuxl and hal. Energy townread much weaker and they're still not entirely out of poe yet
i snapvoted you first page of the day :pirate:

i wonder if scum oddish brings this much attention to their teammates
although pointing out posts like

straight into
It's because I genuinely don't like lynching low posters d1 even if I wasn't a fan of Martin's play
and their overall hedginess on asek on d2 is kinda awkward to look at in retrospect
Maybe I'm biased but I genuinely don't see the hedginess. I was pretty solidly scumreading asek in my mind, I 100% would've voted him if I had been around to. But I also had to hide the fact that I was a pr, as I said earlier I was waiting for asek to post so I could create a more genuine looking progression on him but he never did so...

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
It's because I genuinely don't like lynching low posters d1 even if I wasn't a fan of Martin's play

Maybe I'm biased but I genuinely don't see the hedginess. I was pretty solidly scumreading asek in my mind, I 100% would've voted him if I had been around to. But I also had to hide the fact that I was a pr, as I said earlier I was waiting for asek to post so I could create a more genuine looking progression on him but he never did so...
ok so my bad lol sorry
i'll reevaluate this post game

i fucking said oddish was town fuck you for making me doubt myself jesus christ you people drive me nuts
"Making you doubt yourself" lol
ah wait

maybe it is just oddish and scum talked over the night about bussing asek because they expected me to go after him again on d2
You completely decided this on your own with no outside help from anyone else. And if you're trying to say that it was me who made you doubt yourself, my answer still stands because I wasn't even here and you were just straight up imagining shit. Just admit you had a wrong read lol
oddish's reaction to end of day 1 felt genuine although i HATED that she lurked the thread and made it so that i was unable to lynch asek but honestly i have low enough an opinion of smogon town that i can chalk it up to that
Real talk I was in a gas station at eod hanging out with friends so like, I was hardly even paying attention to eod even though I tried to be around for it.
apricity said:
i don't think energy is actually clear here. normally we tend to townread the opposite wagon of scum that just got lynched but i don't think that makes sense because i was the one who built the wagon and if we do viper on day 4 as i suggested, then energy's wagon was built by two townies. this doesn't clear energy at all. i think it's possible that energy/asek was s/s and we kind of just lucked out with that.

but i'd keep energy over viper and jalmont
Honestly yeah. They're on the lower end of my poe but still there. Their only real defense when people started scumreading them was to ate and their vote on me looked the weirdest out of everyone else's

Lol are you guys trying to convince yourselves I can be scum over vooper. Duskfall laid it out clearly why I’m town, don’t let Hal escape, we have two clears and doctor.

unvote
vote vooper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)