NOC There's Actually a Sequel to the Matrix - Day 9 (Deadline Tuesday 10 PM EST)

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OM room why are you trying to push attention away from inferno
also, didn't you read this:

I dislike what they did there and it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth, feels super scummy trying to push attention away from the current lynch / wagons to some other rando.

By not lynching as well, he's disengaging from the wagon when and if it forms.

also dislike how quickly texas dropped his lynch for inferno
?

Alright then

Hey whydon, I'm probably the lynch today. Do if inferno and drookez can't be lynched because we're not lynching an idler d1, do you think I should be lynched? Why/why(don) not?

OM

It's a starstruck world
what's wrong with the post you quoted
Uses "but it wasn't a complete rando" as the defense, when the scumlean is coming off of the fact that you popped in randomly to begin a shift and then popped out afterwards.

Plus, you then came in and claimed I was trying to shift attention off inferno, whereas I just don't see that at all. It's a shaky attempt at discrediting my read by shifting attention back to inferno, again.

OM

It's a starstruck world
I explained why it wasn't rando though
...why are you just strictly ignoring everything else I say in favour of "it's not a complete rando"

._.

please don't shift to whydon just yet btw we have a lovely set of pressure on a lurker here and I enjoy it

OM

It's a starstruck world
What is this whack lynch pool
90% sure at least one of them is scum

also if you're confused:

- pressure inferno to see what we get
- we get it
- we then shift to whydon

as hal-confirmed town but actually mafia moling him I recommend listening to this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)