Survivor Survivor Season 6: Fans vs Favorites vs Fumblers (And the winner is...ajhockeystar!)

Drookez, your label as AJ's goat follows you even from across PS realtime to here on smogon's forums. Not once have you outshone anybody, and there were several challenges where not only did you not win, but didn't even fake a try. With that sort of relaxed attitude, with almost an assumed presence in the late game, and i think even fewer votes gathered than AJ all game, why are you even here? a prop to distract from AJ, almost a Nader to his Gore, with similar platforms, but hoping 538 of us voters swing away from AJ that everyone's least favorite candidate Laurel can pick it up?

Do any of you think you really deserve a majority, or are you all hoping that the other candidates split votes enough that your few supporters can give you a win?

also stan loona
I am not a sheep, as I explained before. Just because I did not have any "WOW" moments did not mean I was not influential in making vote decisions. To repeat again, I was the one that directed AJ what we should do in many votes. I was the one to suggest the target, and who should be voted afterwards etc. I don't like the notion that sheeps are bad, it allowed me to exercise control while remaining safe. The only reason why you think AJ is making all the plays is because he brags a lot. Honestly, everyone think I'm a sheep just because other people think I'm a sheep. Isn't that sheeping? :thinking: Anyways, I tried in challenges I think I can win, and if I didn't try it either meant I was busy or I had no chance. To me, securing my position in the game so that I don't have to win immunity in order to survive means I'm putting myself in a good position. As for the votes, I do not control who will vote for me. I just made good alliances so no one wanted to vote for me!

its ok drookez i definitely won't be voting you although your lines are p funny
Are you giving power to the people that were traitorous? Look at AJ, he orchestrated your elimination! Look at Laurel, he was oblivious of the whole situation when you were eliminated. If you stand by the fact that you won't for me, just think about this:
When you type the letter "A..J...H..." or "L..a..u", you are giving power to the people that lied to be the way they are. Not only that, they were proud and thought they are better than all of you. Are you sure you want to give them your precious vote?

aj orchestrated my elimination because i was trying to take out his voting block. if anything i was the traitor,why would i feel bad about what aj did? BTW he did that to save you so i don't even understand how this is relevant.

but ok you say you were the one who suggested most of the votes in the alliance. I'd like you to tell me your thought process on who the threats were and the plays you made everything from merge onwards. i want to see evidence that you actually tried to figure out who were the correct votes here.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aj orchestrated my elimination because i was trying to take out his voting block. if anything i was the traitor,why would i feel bad about what aj did? BTW he did that to save you so i don't even understand how this is relevant.

but ok you say you were the one who suggested most of the votes in the alliance. I'd like you to tell me your thought process on who the threats were and the plays you made everything from merge onwards. i want to see evidence that you actually tried to figure out who were the correct votes here.
no he didn't I did lol

Are you giving power to the people that were traitorous? Look at AJ, he orchestrated your elimination! Look at Laurel, he was oblivious of the whole situation when you were eliminated. If you stand by the fact that you won't for me, just think about this:
When you type the letter "A..J...H..." or "L..a..u", you are giving power to the people that lied to be the way they are. Not only that, they were proud and thought they are better than all of you. Are you sure you want to give them your precious vote?
I wasn’t oblivious. I was active in the alliance chat with bluedoom and Whydon , it was a good plan that didn’t work out.

I pretended to be oblivious after to keep me on AJs goodside. My plan worked as Whydon was voted out next TC instead of me.

Also Drookez yes, i lied, clawed, scratched, begged, showed weakness, showed strength, I did everything I could in my power to get here.

Why? Because I knew there were people who wanted me to make it. I was motivated, but it was because I wanted to avenge my fallen allies bluedoom Whydon trace Thats why I stayed up counting till 4 am and walking 6 miles to find scavenger hunt clues and testing monocolor teams on OU ladder.

During the final immunity that I won, I sat in my room for 8 hours laddering and doing the puzzle, I didn’t move.

As I told AJ, I didn’t eat for 24+ hours while I was doing this.

If that isnt being a survivor, I’m not sure what is. I poured my heart into this game, and my challenge performances show that.

Also Drookez yes, i lied, clawed, scratched, begged, showed weakness, showed strength, I did everything I could in my power to get here.

Why? Because I knew there were people who wanted me to make it. I was motivated, but it was because I wanted to avenge my fallen allies bluedoom Whydon trace Thats why I stayed up counting till 4 am and walking 6 miles to find scavenger hunt clues and testing monocolor teams on OU ladder.

During the final immunity that I won, I sat in my room for 8 hours laddering and doing the puzzle, I didn’t move.

As I told AJ, I didn’t eat for 24+ hours while I was doing this.

If that isnt being a survivor, I’m not sure what is. I poured my heart into this game, and my challenge performances show that.
Of course I admire you for the effort you put into the game. No one can deny that. But let's do discuss somethings here. You were motivated to avenge your allies because you couldn't/didn't save your alliance in the first place. You had to put a lot of effort into the challenges because you were in a position that you would be eliminated if you didn't win them. You were in precarious spot throughout the whole game. I respect the effort you put into this game, but the choices you made this game put you in a bad decision.

I don't think there is such thing as correct votes. The only correct votes to me were votes that would keep my alliance alive. Each tribal council, I would identify someone that could be eliminated in order to a) weaken someone else's alliance b)increases my chances at the end game c) would not be resisted by too many people. That was my thought process, and the names I suggested were motivated by these reasonings. I guess the best evidence would be my alliance chat, which I think @OM could say that I had as much of a say as Ajhockeystar did. IF anything, you should be asking MR AJHOCKEYSTAR the evidence on why he thinks he is making all the plays when I also contributed! I may not have make the most stunning plays, but I WILL NOT STAND OTHERS DIMINISHING MY CONTRIBUTION.

#NEVERSTANDFORINJUSTICE #VOTEDROOKEZ

Of course I admire you for the effort you put into the game. No one can deny that. But let's do discuss somethings here. You were motivated to avenge your allies because you couldn't/didn't save your alliance in the first place. You had to put a lot of effort into the challenges because you were in a position that you would be eliminated if you didn't win them. You were in precarious spot throughout the whole game. I respect the effort you put into this game, but the choices you made this game put you in a bad decision.
Absolutely. I didn't play the game perfectly, but I made do with the position I found myself in.

Well not throughout the whole game per se, but since the whole you vs Inferno thing I don't think you were very safe.
I had control of the game until F9. AJ was closer with me than Inferno because we had been working together since Fox tribe and thats why he didn't flip on me there.

I had control of the game until F9. AJ was closer with me than Inferno because we had been working together since Fox tribe and thats why he didn't flip on me there.
Honestly, one thing to remember is I wasn't really out of control at F9. If OM wasn't able to pick up his idol, this whole game is different. Blue and Whydon might easily be in the finals with me.

It was a controversial ruling that had serious implications of the game, and I made due with the position that it put me in.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Honestly, one thing to remember is I wasn't really out of control at F9. If OM wasn't able to pick up his idol, this whole game is different. Blue and Whydon might easily be in the finals with me.

It was a controversial ruling that had serious implications of the game, and I made due with the position that it put me in.
How so? At most that would have just either put mari in a very controversial spot or forced me to use my (wasted) extra vote

Edit: to clarify, tell me what you would have done to save bluedoom in that situation

How so? At most that would have just either put mari in a very controversial spot or forced me to use my (wasted) extra vote
Hey! This is a fun question, lets play out what would have happened if you couldn't pick up your idol. (This is based on speculation as we'll never know for sure!)
  1. Cleo gets voted out and is the 9th player eliminated, OM no longer has his idol.
  2. Mari is brought into my alliance with Whydon and Blue, this leaves us with 4 people and me and Whydon were both close to Shubaka so I believe we would have had them on our side as well.
  3. You are probably eliminated as player 8. Even with your extra vote, I believe AJ and Drookez continue to vote with me to eliminate you as you're the biggest threat in the game.
  4. At F7, AJ and Drookez might try and take a shot at me, but as AJ played the game very conservatively its likely he goes for Shubaka or Mari. Part of AJs strategy was to keep you in the game as you were a bigger threat, so in this role-play he keeps me for the same reason.
  5. At F6, it is likely AJ plays his idol here to save himself. I still win F6 immunity so I'm safe at this vote.
  6. At F5, me and AJ placed last in the immunity challenge. Someone else wins and I think Whydon and Blue keep me over AJ. Especially if Drookez goes at F6.
  7. At F4 I still win immunity.
In the situation where the idol isnt replayed, I make it to the end unless I get blindsided at F5. In this situation, I have serious control and vote out the players I want from the game, with a dominant alliance of me, mari, whydon, blue.

tbh Energy blue and I planned to stab you either at F6 or F5, but based on the immunity wins you managed to get your timeline of events seems fairly accurate. I’m pretty confident that if the idol was used incorrectly, me, Blue, Mari, and shubaka would have made it to F6 at the very least, bar some random idol play. Although it does make sense that AJ would always use his idol in f6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)