NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

Who are you guys referring to when you say Jordan, I don't know the nickname
as for who I'd shoot, no major tells yet for me, so rng. May change as more posting happens.
If I had a lethal weapon I would shoot hitler but more importantly I would probably shoot BLOODYRAIN100001 who may or may not be the icarnate of the führer
I'm glad to see that I already have a fan

Samoy seems to want me to finally get the gun. Guess what? I will shoot you for that. Say goodbye to your tail

On a serious note, I kinda think Samoy is a bit serious, he had way more 'lol' last game and felt more cheery. He's incredibly tense this time

from the rule, I gather that the gun will be passed on to the targeted player if he's town. I'm not seeing it as a tragedy cause I'm becoming confirmed

But it would even better for Asek to shoot a scum D1

Samoy seems to want me to finally get the gun. Guess what? I will shoot you for that. Say goodbye to your tail

On a serious note, I kinda think Samoy is a bit serious, he had way more 'lol' last game and felt more cheery. He's incredibly tense this time
i don’t want you to have the gun I want you to be shot with the gun

you're prickly beyond repair. You wanna control things, I never forbade you to interact with people, I wanted you to BUTT out when I want to decipher Mew, it's my right as a player to want to get to know him

look at this guy! I never insinuated Mew is scum, I was asking what happened to his style

and if you can't see that Mew is different or if you think he's already town, maybe you have TMI in your wallet

I find it peculiar how Samoy can't recognise me as town, he was spot on last game and was my armour. Now he's suspicious yet I'm still the same. I hope there's more to this and he tries to do something surprising

How does Samoy act when evil? I can't tell if he's a cunning scum or town having his senses dulled after last game's outcome.

I find it peculiar how Samoy can't recognise me as town, he was spot on last game and was my armour. Now he's suspicious yet I'm still the same. I hope there's more to this and he tries to do something surprising

How does Samoy act when evil? I can't tell if he's a cunning scum or town having his senses dulled after last game's outcome.
you’re acting different that’s why I’m pushing you
you’re more competent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)