NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

Just got back from work; two things:
1) Yes, I'm willing to go along with the randing thing I suggested BUT as someone else pointed out, that's boring. I really just wanted to start some more discussion based on it.
2) My reasoning for "give me the gun" being scummy is simply: that no townie should want a miss. Every miss makes us less likely to win, even if it's to let you take a shot for yourself. Also that I remember it in association with scum last game (I think I used that myself, then).

Heading to bed soonish; I'll check before I go for anything directed at me, though. And I'll have time this evening to answer.
False. I'm confident enough that the one miss will be made up for by me hitting multiple scum. I'll get the gun eventually I'm sure, just hopefully it's before y'all miss enough times that shooting me actually may lose us the game

Doesnt rerolling on certain people just nullify the whole idea of a Rand?
pretty much, but as I said the winrate either way is more or less the same so when it came up I was pretty much going
"that's a good idea"
and when several people went for reads instead I went "meh, nevermind then, may as well have fun with this"

so basically I'll shoot anyone that I have scum enough reads on, but right now I don't think anyone is plain scum so may as well roll
not for the 55.7% chance of winning, but because it doesn't matter much
of course this will change with reads

OK i have a strategy for how to rand if we want to.

the women's world cup starts friday in paris.

there are 180 seconds in three minutes, and there are 18 of us.

whenever the first goal is, we use that time (minutes:seconds) mod 3 minutes, then mod 18s to determine who the lynch is

that's completely unpredictable and fair and there you go!

WaterLily3 please go further in depth about your thought processes on Fenrir and Clarinet if possible.
Fenrir seemed good at the early game and felt like trying to make content genuinely.
Also idk Asek that well, anything potentially AI from them getting the gun? Ik they're regarded as a v good player so my first thought was just that scum was like "The sooner Asek has the gun, the more likely he is to mis-shoot and leave the game."
I think this make sense and it was good that they pointed this out.
They hadn't post for a while though but yeah they seem town.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)