RBY RBY OU Summer Seasonal #1: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk i have tried my best to schedule and a couple times we were both on and I asked if they even wanted to get one game done and they said no I have been on at the times they said and they were a nosho so currently not sure.

I have no idea quite yet Metalgross (my opp) has not yet given me any feedback he messaged me once i responded he never got back I also have not ever seen him on showdown so not quite sure yet. thinking about calling activity however probably wont unless I get just 0 response within the next 1-3 days not sure how long u wanna give us extension I absolutely hate the idea of calling activity but have not seen or heard from him besides his frist and only message

Activity post. My opponent missed schedule today and on Friday. The details can be found on my profile page, in the messages we have been exchanging. If necessary, I can also provide some relevant screenshots from PS.

Activity post. My opponent missed schedule today and on Friday. The details can be found on my profile page, in the messages we have been exchanging. If necessary, I can also provide some relevant screenshots from PS.
i told you i had 30 minutes to play but you prioritized a room tour instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)