NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The truth is likes can mean a ton of different things for even the same person, it's prolly not worth the squeeze to read likes.

Lrr has been liking a number of my posts though. But bleh, it's NAI, if you have to rely on a read that is purely based on a like, that's a good sign your read is weak to start with.

Or you could proceed to go with the lynch PR claim play that caffeine/heal are trying to push lmao.
Fuck that noise.

Despite the fact that the back half of the wagon is 2/3rds PRs, I still don't wanna believe the remainder of the scumteam is a bunch of EoD no shows. I hate the thought that Clar would do that shit without any buddy there to try and gain something from it.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I think town is legitimately better off ignoring everything Haruno has said. An iso of Haruno has so many bends in it that it is flat out unreadable, so why bother reading them when they come in too?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Might be playing secret hitler soon, let me know if you want an invite link.

Why spend hour looking at my past game meta when you can see it all in real time via secret hitler?

truth is, it's just more fun when more people play though : )

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Fair enough. My gut still says people pushing claimed PRs is fucky and needs further scrutiny.
My gut says the behavior of one of those claims is incompatible with my prior knowledge of them and said behavior is not funny, is anti-town, and the claim is oddly timed.

You're free to look elsewhere, from my day 1 vote I think it's clear that I don't care about joining majority wagons, since I was only the second vote on schia. i'm fine working with reasonable people if we have different voting suspicions.

serious talk about the like stuff: I spam reactions and emotes on discord (I bought nitro for the sole purpose of being able to emote spam), most of the likes are just me are agreeing with something or finding it entertaining or just because I'm bored. I know I liked a bunch of M2H posts today while I was at work that weren't game related just because I found them interesting. I don't make moves in social games with the intent of pocketing people or things like that since the lines of where emotional manipulation is okay is pretty grey and you never know when someone is gonna get hurt.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
serious talk about the like stuff: I spam reactions and emotes on discord (I bought nitro for the sole purpose of being able to emote spam), most of the likes are just me are agreeing with something or finding it entertaining or just because I'm bored. I know I liked a bunch of M2H posts today while I was at work that weren't game related just because I found them interesting. I don't make moves in social games with the intent of pocketing people or things like that since the lines of where emotional manipulation is okay is pretty grey and you never know when someone is gonna get hurt.
Gotta learn how to OMGUS.

Fair enough. My gut still says people pushing claimed PRs is fucky and needs further scrutiny.
The timing is convenient, particularly with M2H's - I don't think Caffe was just pushing too hard in it, but just mentioned so feel it wasn't required at this point (unsure of the vc at that point in time).

I kinda want an M2H claim rn.
In saying that, I don't see a situation where we have 2 fake claims without a counterclaim. The way I see it:

If somebody counters (assuming they are true PR), I vote who they countered against (who is most likely scum)

If the person who cc's is scum, even if we lynch the PR D2, then I vote for the counterclaimer D3.

If no one counter claims, then I'm inclined to think Haruno/M2H are genuine PR.

....and if Haruno/M2H are VT claiming PR then :blobshrug:

So just because somebody isn't counterclaiming me and Haruno--that doesn't necessarily mean our claims are honest. It could be that we just made up the claims entirely.

You should consider our claims and determine whether you trust us. Of course I'd like you to trust my claim at the very least, because its a true claim. With that said, you shouldn't believe my claim just because there are no counters.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
So explain to me why lynching town PR is the play for you and forcing M2h to claim despite him not even being part of the discussion at that point.
I didn't force M2H to claim, I just said I'd like it if they did. That's not forceful.
You may have claimed a town PR but you're still the person I think is most likely to be scum so my vote stays.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
My gut reaction was that no way in hell m2h would protect me, but I can now squint and see the universe where he does.

But I don't see the universe where he claims BG at this point in the game if he actually was.

Of course, I don't see the universe where Haruno claims tracker now too...
I still don't get why BG would target you but eh.
I agree with the claims being weird. Some shit is happening somewhere within Haruno and M2H, it has been happening for some time, and the shit has been snowballing like a cold snowy shitty avalanche.

In short don't eat brown snow kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)