The World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Qualifying Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
meanwhile, you have a few top level players and their lackeys who always like to act holier than thou who turn the other cheek or sometimes even actively defend shitty behavior from certain players. whether it be CBB continuously harassing multiple users, Ojama spouting blatantly racist and homophobic things, ABR making transphobic comments (these comments being private is not a concern)... many of you sit by and don't say a word about it because they're your friends. you're pathetic, slimey people, and your "neutrality" speaks volumes about where your priorities really stand.

seeing the behavior in this thread and the finger wagging "ohhh you rascal!" type response, all right after the TDs just got a giant complaint about toxic behavior in tournaments culture especially, is absolutely pathetic and really shows how irredeemable tournament culture is.
i opted to ignore this discussion when crux brought it up in smogtours because i felt it was fruitless to engage at the time, but considering we're bringing it here and i feel this is pretty much a direct callout to a lot of people, myself included, i'll bite

no one just turns a blind eye to shitty behavior; you're delusional if you think so. if you think people such as myself just don't do anything i'm pretty disappointed you think that way of me. i frequently call people out for posting stuff that is inappropriate and get called a sjw and the like for doing so. ask anyone. even if it's not something i think is worth bringing up with the individual in a chat, typically it'll get mentioned in private. stuff doesn't get ignored or accepted that is over the line. a lot of people are friends and aren't afraid of calling others out for saying things that are fucked up.

i'm not going to discuss my friendships with people individually who may say things inappropriate, because a lot of things happen internally and it's not my place to share a lot of it, nor do i want to in the first place. i'm not going to explain why i do or don't cancel friendships with people, but i will say i have before and am not afraid of doing so. if you want to judge me for associating with people you don't like, go ahead, but don't act like you know everything that goes on.

if we want to discuss holier than thou... let's look at your own post? as yeezy sniped me to it you were incredibly toxic during spl (and much before that too; should we discuss all the people who have canceled their friendships with you?), but here you are preaching about how people should be behave when you're no better. i don't have an issue with crux's post but you chiming in is pretty golden considering how awful of a user you are

Last edited:

ceraa

Banned deucer.
while you were busy partying and having gay sex, i studied the You may be lacking in pokemon skill but you certainly have mastered the skill of turning totally irrelevant topics into lgbtq+ debates. At least shake is able to talk about pokemon in the world cup of pokemon thread.

GOAO

Banned deucer.

Well, at least the Africans understand they're trash now.
SHut up dude holy fuck cant you see you have no life outside of this very pokemon forum and even here people are only your friends because they dont want to be deemed as UNVIABLE lol do you think anybody sees something and goes "damn i gotta talk to shake about it"? you are an annoying person in every way possible and this might be the reason why my guy King elbowed your nose on 7th grade. i've been saying it since 2016 but I will do whatever possible to get you out of VoD leadership because you're not even good there. you let navy leave because of your lack of ability as a leader to hold people together, you kill every tpro session because you cant host rooms properly holy fuck how do you put jayde + 3 goons while the other team is you tdk faji and cased hows this fucking balanced dude not to talk about when I asked you for a favor and you were scared of doing it because of your dad like dude LOL you are 25 do something on your own for once do you think this old man is going to pay your bills forever? id check your sheet record but im pretty sure you are like 5-15 last 3 years and when you decided to manage you came up with the worst team in spl history that only had 2 points because omfuga started playing halfway thru the season then you had me beat your "friend" pdc because you said you didnt want him to be on playoffs lol you are one of the worst persons I know, tied with the one and only sogeking. you charge your friends 300 dollars for writing essays evne though you dont need the money since your dad is loaded and will pay everything you get but you still want the taste of extorting your friends. now you come to smogon so you can project your sadness on innocent people? it is truly sad that I ever associated myself with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)