NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

I'm pretty positive on Heal and Dopog scum team.

Heal seems much more confident about his reads this game than he has as town. I think the reason for this is that he is scum himself, so hes not pressure to "make the right read" he usually seems more over the place.
you said your whole dopog tunnel was you memeing, what's different about this push now ?

Dopog's posting volume is much sparcer than I remember from my last game with them, wher ethey was town. They were also a bit gruffer tone wise that game, and I found it quite odd that their first few posts in this thread had so many smiley faces and whatnot.

Look at posts 395 through 400. BLOODYRAIN10001 did you attempt any past game research into Haruno after m2h prompted you to? Also, in 320 you listed mega at the top of your town pool. Can you elaborate on the reasoning behind this / share if you still think this is the case?
I did glance at the last mafia haruno was in, "NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX" and checked that they were town and started going through posts but I didn't have much time when I did so and didn't get much from it

>just give us fucking content jesus
moody regardless of how i'm reading you for that post you're my spirit animal

theorizing as much as moody is off of m2h's towncore seems kind of silly, I don't think we can get that much information from it and, but hey, it's an effort
seems like a gamesolving effort that just doesn't mesh with my playstyle, can't tell if it's genuine or not
i'd have to agree with heal about m2h being town not immediately meaning that his poe and towncore are 100% accurate, dead townies didn't know the whole gamestate

actual reads?
here, if you want to ask me about a specific slot go ahead

what about bloody has been said by others that convinced you he was shady ?
He hasn't been posting that often, he jumped on the Haruno wagon late making it seem like an opportunistic vote (although he justified it by admitting to making the same logical fallacy that I did regarding Haruno's behaviour in this game compared to the last one, though that could just be an excuse), and he hasn't posted much in the way of reads.
also, who are you feeling comfortable saying they're town ?
Heal actually. Mostly because he hasn't done anything to really convince me he's scum.
at this point your posts are devoid of original thought or solving and it looks like you're just throwing ideas out to see what we run with
I'd appreciate it if you could post actual reads instead of ad hominem attacks, thanks.

It just seems right because if I was dead he'd likely be pushed and.. there needs to be experienced players in mafia, and i've ruled you out.
what ?
do you honestly think that parking a vote on dopog with no further comment for the whole of day 1 makes you the absolute top priority night kill ?
Also, m2h was killed and they were okay with a dopog lynch, so clearly if dopog is scum they don't care about signalling that they're threatened by killing people who were onto them ? I'm assuming that's where you're going with this whole "they didnt kill me n1 because they didn't want attention drawn to them" but that just seems like absurd logic ? same for the "there's at least one known name on the mafia" angleshoot

He hasn't been posting that often, he jumped on the Haruno wagon late making it seem like an opportunistic vote (although he justified it by admitting to making the same logical fallacy that I did regarding Haruno's behaviour in this game compared to the last one, though that could just be an excuse), and he hasn't posted much in the way of reads.

Heal actually. Mostly because he hasn't done anything to really convince me he's scum.

I'd appreciate it if you could post actual reads instead of ad hominem attacks, thanks.
but you said bloody/uto were probably scum from what you'd read from other players' posts, what were you referring to exactly ?

dawning/heal isn't really a thing any more, that's the big one
poe leads me to something like poke/dopog/heal
if you don't have me hard pocketed this game then that's probably the team
bloodyrain's gameplay is too similar to their IC game for me to support their lynch, and u turn makes sense as a third wolf but I'd rather lynch one of the more confident reads to give us some breathing room first
heal/dopog never scum together
walk me through your progression here ? is it just "heal does not bus here" ?

I guess there's a possibility for heal to be offering a lynch pool of townie+partner, but it's not something I would risk doing
I think it's fair to arrive at the conclusion that heal is trying to guide town toward a mislynch today and win in the night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)