NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

I'm down with a CFD on dopog, if only to try and solve the Energy/dopog dichotomy. Eg. If dopog flips scum Energy is probably town, but if he flips town Energy's probably going in tomorrow's lynch pool.

Besides, it doesn't look like a Bloody or UTO vote is going to happen atm.

vote: dopog
remind me why dopog town implicates energy scum ?

both uto/dopog being town with a scum bloody doesn't make sense to me, why was m2h killed if he had everything wrong

I have doubts about a scumHealndeal + town uto/dopog world as well since again m2h was pushing two towns in that scenario and I was the one to bring it up, with healndeal kind of warning me against reading too much into it so "heal is scum and m2h's reads were all wrong" is a hypothesis that doesn't seem likely ? Why does scumHeal go out of his way to tell me not to trust m2h's reads if they're all wrong ?

I guess I can see a heal/uto scum team on full-on bussing mode as possible but scumheal/town uto just doesn't seem right, especially if you assume that mega is scum on top of it

also bloody having m2h/mega/smogacc/dawn/me as top 5 town seems to fit with a world where m2h's town core reads were almost all correct, like
m2h : mega/energy, => bloody/tennyson/haruno
bloody : m2h/mega => smogon/dawn/moody

that's 3/5 townies in bloody's town pool, with one of the slots left being in a nk'd townie's inner town core, it just seems like it should tell us something

if bloody is scum then m2H had scum in his townreads, and one of smogonacc/mega is probably scum with him ? does scumbloody just make a town core full of townies ? if the partner is mega then m2h had scum in his inner towncore and should not have been a highest priority threat since he was a shield for bloody, and bloody is not scum together with both tennyson and uto (tennyson made a post saying he'd go uto=>bloody and I don't think he throws both buddies under the bus right off the bat ?)
quoting for reference, mostly for m2h reads

with bloody scum always being uto's partner, otherwise you end up with "m2h suspected two townies and had one, maybe two scum as tr and still got killed" ?
It's possible that everyone else was just dead wrong about every read but unlikely

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I also am somewhat sus of dopog's claim since it happened so close to deadline, it's like scum is specifically fishing to misvote me when otherwise they knew it would be impossible

moody hi let's try work this out if you town

let's get on the same page

i guess (assuming we're both town) our poe's are
[this is pre-partner interactions]

dopog - lynch: mega > heal > uto > bloody
moody - lynch: uto > heal > bloody >>>> smogacc/mega?

am I reading you right?

so we'd both agree only consider lynching Tennyson/energy at M/Lylo?
_____

then when you add partner stuff - if uto is scum how would you order likelihood of teammates?

i think you're really anchored to this M2H kill thing hey? it's possible there are other options than the kill thing - maybe he was the closest to a game winning poe of those who seemed hard to lynch?
actually I think your #764 is maybe good as a baseline? like let's assume for now max 2 of them are scum?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Also smogon parked his vote on me so fucking early and it looks like scum abusing the absolutely bonkers "first vote counts" rule which is extremely scumsided since townies like to actually talk before they vote but scum can do whatever the fuck they want.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
moody hi let's try work this out if you town

let's get on the same page

i guess (assuming we're both town) our poe's are
[this is pre-partner interactions]

dopog - lynch: mega > heal > uto > bloody
moody - lynch: uto > heal > bloody >>>> smogacc/mega?

am I reading you right?

so we'd both agree only consider lynching Tennyson/energy at M/Lylo?
_____

then when you add partner stuff - if uto is scum how would you order likelihood of teammates?

i think you're really anchored to this M2H kill thing hey? it's possible there are other options than the kill thing - maybe he was the closest to a game winning poe of those who seemed hard to lynch?
actually I think your #764 is maybe good as a baseline? like let's assume for now max 2 of them are scum?
Are you fucking blind? I am not in moody's POE at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)