NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

I'd be at uto>>>>heal > [if both scum, then maybe bloody but otherwise not ] smogacc (slightly out of paranoia) ?
idk I'm still very much looking to find get a solid foothold with a scum flip, I've been flipping my view of the game around a bunch of times already

it's possible that it's uto + 2 of m2h's townie pool of [mega/energy/bloody/tennyson]

but it's more likely that it'd be 1 of those 4 scum at most ? uto was supposed to get vigged so killing m2h to protect uto when there were two scum in his town pool seems questionable ?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
vig, please idle your shot tonight unless you're 100% sure you're hitting scum AND prepared to have everyone hate you if you get it wrong.

Tomorrow, I want NO TOWNIE to vote until they all have had a chance to actually talk. stay true to your reads, only compromise them if you think another 100% townie is requiring you to. Any early stray votes from a townie could be met with 3 scum just auto piling onto your vote if you vote incorrectly, so don't be dumb and vote correctly.So far I think most of my fellow townies have been running around with their heads cut off, so just stop and actually think about the game for once and stop hedging your reads. I mean, it's natural for YOU to not be sure about something, but when a townie hedges their reads PUBLICLY in the thread, it creates an opening for scum to make you doubt yourself even more and to latch onto the half of your reads that benefits them. And then this creates an illusion of more people being sus of a fellow towny than what there actually is, so ughhh just think before you post guys. If you give reads, mean the fuck out of everything you say and don't let scum sow more doubt than what you are actually feeling.

vig, please idle your shot tonight unless you're 100% sure you're hitting scum AND prepared to have everyone hate you if you get it wrong.

Tomorrow, I want NO TOWNIE to vote until they all have had a chance to actually talk. stay true to your reads, only compromise them if you think another 100% townie is requiring you to. Any early stray votes from a townie could be met with 3 scum just auto piling onto your vote if you vote incorrectly, so don't be dumb and vote correctly.So far I think most of my fellow townies have been running around with their heads cut off, so just stop and actually think about the game for once and stop hedging your reads. I mean, it's natural for YOU to not be sure about something, but when a townie hedges their reads PUBLICLY in the thread, it creates an opening for scum to make you doubt yourself even more and to latch onto the half of your reads that benefits them. And then this creates an illusion of more people being sus of a fellow towny than what there actually is, so ughhh just think before you post guys. If you give reads, mean the fuck out of everything you say and don't let scum sow more doubt than what you are actually feeling.
what do you think of the posts we're making right now

ok so for your mind it just has to be uto?
can you just help me see why they're scum outside of the logical possible scumteams and outside of the M2H kill? - i think because I don't know you're town for certain i can't rely on the same logic (because I could see a mega/heal/you team for example)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)