NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

I think that proposing to me without reading the thread was scummy. I think you should have an idea that proposing to nuxl is a bad move from DS!town perspective bc you’re a likely ml at some point though that part isn’t necessarily scummy. I think that trying to self meta yourself clear isn’t a good look when you constantly say that there is nothing you can’t do as scum. I think that trying to bait a prolonged interaction with me like this generally breaks scummy from you. The lack of you town telling may be the scummiest thing from you tbh.
so two of your four points have happened since I asked you to clarify what I had done previous to this conversation itself.

My proposal to you was in response to you saying that you came in also thinking of dancing with me

I see nothing wrong in proposing to Nuxl because Nuxl imo is the most clear town off of meta (and now seemingly off the ban), making as many t/t pairs is important, especially since your meta read of me being a mislynch is bad since I am very rarely actually mislynched outside of the duldrums of 451

also, "baiting a prolonged interaction" is accusatory in itself, and doesn't really break as you being objective about this interaction to begin with.

you want me to town tell right? And here I am trying to get a read on someone who I have meta history on and who *claims* to be able to correctly read me fairly often

If you cared about getting a read on me then why didn’t you do that before trying to propose to me?
At that point I wasn't actively engaging with the thread and figured getting a reaction from you one way or another was the best way to test you

hadn't realized you went with heal yet. Pairing with heal likely makes you town though logically, I'm just trying to figure out why a town!m2h wouldn't be able to read me here

I mean idk how you expect me to approach interacting with you objectively after some of the shit you’ve pulled on me. I’m a sensitive dude and you’ve taken advantage of that in the past multiple times. If we have a shouting match at each other I’d prob read you right by the end of it but I honestly can’t even muster up the energy to do that rn when I need exactly one townread to lock the game if my other reads are right.

If you just dont want to be bothered reading me because you can't do it objectively based on our past, fine, but you said that I had some some relatively scummy shit and yet landing null on me, which is a gamestate decision (or lack of one)

this was my initial thought honestly but I haven't read anything and have been hanging out with the homegirl molly all night if you feel me you feel me

so idk if this is logical but #dance with m2h
p sure this isn’t you reaction testing me though. If you read the rules maybe but I don’t think you would have known that the above isn’t an official proposal.

p sure this isn’t you reaction testing me though. If you read the rules maybe but I don’t think you would have known that the above isn’t an official proposal.
I thought it was official there honestly but my understanding was that you had to accept or decline which is where your reaction would come in

so your plan was to maybe be stuck with me even before you had a read on me?
in games where I have some meta on players I do tend to want to sort them first

hence in champs me using your own nuxl meta to read nuxl correctly (same meta on nuxl I am using now btw)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Energy general reminder that you have read me incorrectly literally every single game we've played together where i've been town

you have read me correctly when i am scum

the correlation?

you always scum read me

this situation is the former

DS slank dogpiling me is veeery monkaS

Energy general reminder that you have read me incorrectly literally every single game we've played together where i've been town

you have read me correctly when i am scum

the correlation?

you always scum read me

this situation is the former

DS slank dogpiling me is veeery monkaS
do you think it’s scum or just “monkas” not really familiar with that term.

DS. when you said you used my nuxl read in champs what exactly was the tell that you used?
You posted it in a tells thread on 451

@Nuxl since we were trading info.

I'm probably not the best person for this, but at the same time I don't think I've ever gotten you wrong so maybe I actually do have something here. Maybe not the most helpful stuff but hey it's something :)

1. Activity: You know this one, you tend to have extremely high activity at the beginning of games, and it usually tapers off as both alignments, but it tapers off much harder as scum I think.

2. Tone: You have a very towny tone as both alignments to me at least. I feel like this is one of your biggest boons as a player, but something I've noticed. When being accused as scum you start exhibiting a super nervous energy (like trying very hard to shift blame elsewhere), while as town you tend to be much more calm and assertive when confronted.

3. Macro: This is the big one for me I think. I think as town you normally have fairly "correct" interpretations of what's going on, so if your reads seem super off or if you do something that later down the line reveals to have helped scum, that's a big giveaway. I don't think that you ever really bus unless you have to, and you tend to make fairly transparent scum plays such as opposing the former/ds/samo thunderdome in small street. Maybe try bussing more when you don't have to, or make more token attempts to harm your team in ways that help you long-term.

@Nuxl or anybody else really, should do me :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)