Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to help me complete the dex? I need some Shield exclusives. Lotad, Appletun, Vullaby, Ponyta, Goomy, Accelgor (or Shelmet/Karrablast trade back), Zamazenta (ill trade Zamazenta back)

Last edited:
Anyone willing to help me complete the dex? I need some Shield exclusives. Lotad, Appletun, Vullaby, Ponyta, Goomy, Accelgor (or Shelmet/Karrablast trade back), Zamazenta (ill trade Zamazenta back)
I have all those but Accelgor/Shelmet. I'm curious though, does completing the dex mean having all Pokemon not just seeing them? Because you do see Zamazenta in Sword. Hopefully seeing is enough or I'm lf a lot more mons. For now lf Dracozolt, Arctovish, Arctozolt, and Solrock, also to complete dex. Also a trade and back to evolve Kadabra, Pumpkaboo, and Machoke.

Last edited:
I have all those but Accelgor/Shelmet. I'm curious though, does completing the dex mean having all Pokemon not just seeing them? Because you do see Zamazenta in Sword. Hopefully seeing is enough or I'm lf a lot more mons. For now lf Dracozolt, Arctovish, Arctozolt, and Solrock, also to complete dex.
You need to capture/own them at some point to register them in the dex. Seeing them doesn't count.

Last edited:
but do you need to register them in the dex for the guy in Circhester hotel to give you w.e he gives you for filling the dex, or is seeing them all enough for him?

lf a Sirfetchd

FT breedjects including Rolycoly, Darmanitan-Galar, Scorbunny, Ferroseed, Porygon, Wooper, Abra, Seedot, and Purrloin.

Can someone help me complete my Shield Pokedex? I'm missing a few Sword exclusives:

I'm looking for:
Turtonator
Mawile
Darumaka
Stonjourner
Deino
Jangmo-o
Zacian (I'll trade Zacian back)

hey, looking for a foregin
Can someone help me complete my Shield Pokedex? I'm missing a few Sword exclusives:

I'm looking for:
Turtonator
Mawile
Darumaka
Stonjourner
Deino
Jangmo-o
do you have home premium? if so i can help
(some will be clones)

looking for a foregin ditto with perfect ivs if possible, thanks (clones dont matter)

Mod edit : Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm looking for:
Turtonator
Mawile
Darumaka
Stonjourner
Deino
Jangmo-o
Can't help with the Zacian I'm afraid but I can help out with the rest as long as you don't mind that IV's etc will be random. Will have to be tomorrow though. Best to tag me on on Discord on the wifi trade channel if you're ok with this; link is in the first post of this thread.

looking for a foregin ditto with perfect ivs if possible, thanks (clones dont matter)
Have you tried Anubis' thread on the giveaway forum?

Can't help with the Zacian I'm afraid but I can help out with the rest as long as you don't mind that IV's etc will be random. Will have to be tomorrow though. Best to tag me on on Discord on the wifi trade channel if you're ok with this; link is in the first post of this thread.

Have you tried Anubis' thread on the giveaway forum?
sorry, should have specified in gen 6 /7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)