Project SS NU Teambuilding Lab v2.0 (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Since Porygon Z and Toxtricity are banned can I request a new Hyper Offense Team?
Hello again PKQ lol. Sorry that the team you originally had mons that are now banned but fret not. Rabia has built a new team for you and I'm posting it for you on his behalf.

:ss/blastoise: :ss/flygon: :ss/cresselia: :ss/xatu: :ss/pangoro: :ss/archeops:

Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/37b2dc0f56f98c3d

So, it looks like this team is composed of :xatu: as your screens mon and :archeops: as your rocker and technically suicide lead. Then it comes down to your setup sweepers. First on the list is :blastoise: and it's got Substitute to further annoy your opponent and make it tougher to get rid of the sub when screens are up. Surf and Ice Beam being decent coverage. Next, enter :flygon:. Who doesn't like a little Dragon Dancing? The moves pretty much give perfect coverage with EQ, Claw, and Throat Chop for stuff like Bronzong and Hyper Voice Sylveon that walls both STABs. Nothing too strange there. Then we come to arguably the MVP of the team with :cresselia:. You could technically run Substitute on this set as well to make life very tough for anything attempting to take it down with Kee Berry being the item to boost Defense on a physical hit. By doing this, however, you sacrifice a move like Moonblast or Stored Power which are defeating the purpose of Hyper Offense like you wanted. Therefore, Moonblast + SP is the way to go! Lastly, we have :pangoro: and this bear is already a problem in this meta with Banded sets, imagine being behind screens and having SD and a Life Orb for an item. This makes it even more troublesome. Overall, I like the look of this team and I give kudos to Rabia for his work. He knows his stuff. So, all credit goes to him for this creation! I hope you enjoy :blobthumbsup:

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
CB Golurk for KJLX
:golurk: :talonflame: :mienshao: :copperajah: :blastoise: :dragalge:
Golurk @ Choice Band
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poltergeist
- Earthquake
- Shadow Punch
- Trick

Talonflame @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Atk / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Roost

Mienshao @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Poison Jab

Copperajah @ Leftovers
Ability: Heavy Metal
EVs: 212 HP / 252 SpD / 44 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Power Whip
- Curse

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Toxic
- Flip Turn

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 124 SpA / 132 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Bomb
- Flip Turn
- Focus Blast

This is a fairly simple Volt-Turn BO build which focuses on using Dragalge and Talonflame to lure in Steel-types and Rock-types, switch out with Flip Turn or U-turn, and then punish with CB Lurk. Curse Copperajah is a minor tech but means you easily beat Cresselia 1v1, and er, Defensive Blastoise isn't something I love, but gives you an easy switchin to stuff like Mudsdale/generic physical attackers. Optional Changes are Articuno-Galar or Scyther over Talonflame, as that slot literally just needs to lure in Rocks/Steels. Switching Blastoise to White Herb Shell Smash / Rapid Spin / Surf / Ice Beam is also super valid, though it makes Mudsdale a fair bit more annoying. A final option is to run a pokemon such as Cresselia over Talonflame and trust yourself to double into Golurk on any incoming Copperajah, though that is a fair bit riskier, and makes the team far slower.

Danny

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ZU Circuit Champion
Good evening. I'd like to request a team with....AV Bewear :Bewear:. Now, I know this set isn't common or I haven't seen it anywhere or anyone using it, but I believe it could work. Bewear physical bulk and it's coverage makes it an excellent candidate for AV in my eyes. As for the team, I believe it needs a wish pass partner and something to soak up fire moves. I opt for a balance build. Thanks.
Alright Science The Voices , here we go. First of all, I’m gonna reiterate AV Bewear is not a viable set, it’s got horrendous SpD, and it doesn’t check many special attackers bar Guzzlord and ig maybe Zoroark. Nonetheless, the customer is always right, and I made it my duty to make you a fire AV Bewear team. Pretty solid in testing, with some cool techs, here we go:

:Bewear:
Opted for Max Attack, speed for most Sylveon, and the rest in SpD to give the AV more help. The move set is pretty standard, with Close Combat and Double Edge as the two main STAB moves. Drain Punch for a bit of recovery, and Darkest Lariat to round out the set. I kinda like this spread, allows it to live some SpA moves it shouldn’t, and still allows it to hit hard.

:Vaporeon:
Secondly, I wanted a Wish Passer to keep Bewear healthy, and a way to Heal off annoying Scald burns. Opted for the standard max Defense spread with Heal Bell.

:Runerigus:
A weird pick for sure, but I saw something about how it punishes Mienshao, and I wanted to try it out. It gives Mienshao Rocky Helmey chip, and that damage sticks as it almost always U-turns out. It also gives me a volt immune and another wincon. Rocks are needed to get essential chip, and Iron Defense+ Body Press lets it beat down on many teams since most teams aren’t running a ghost type. Rest was there to give it the longevity, and with Heal Bell, it can be very helpful. Resttalk Bpress+Rocks could make it less passive, but I feel like that stopped it from being as useful in those long games.

:comfey:
Looking at the team as is, Pangoro destroys it. So enter mandatory Fairy type, and since Sylveon’s clerical role is already taken, I opted for Comfey. The spread is pretty standard, Speed for Jolly Bewear, Defog to keep hazards off my side of the field, and U-turn to bring in Bewear and friends. Pretty standard stuff, you could opt for Flip Turn on Vape and Aromatherpy on Comfey if you’d like easier wosh passing, U-turning on Bronzong and Copper just seems so nice.

:copperajah:
Speaking of copper, I wanted a solid steel type, and a way to not lose to Cresselia, so enter Curse Copperajah. The spread gives it some offensive pressure with max attack, but still lets it have the defensive presence needed when using copper. It serves as a win condition, and Curse beats most variants of Cresselia 1v1.

:ninjask:
Kinda just wanted a fast mon that can revenge kill faster threats and make the offense match up a little easier(still didn’t stop me from losing to Davon’s HO). It gives me a form of speed control.

Fun team, works pretty well in most scenarios, still don’t like the set, but the team supports it well, slight fire weakness, but in testing they weren’t much of an issue with smart pivoting and wish passing.

Importable:
https://pokepast.es/81b7a35125face21

PS: Built this other team, which seems much more solid but much less fun, let me know how they both work!
https://pokepast.es/26ee3c292ada8498

Hello again PKQ lol. Sorry that the team you originally had mons that are now banned but fret not. Rabia has built a new team for you and I'm posting it for you on his behalf.

:ss/blastoise: :ss/flygon: :ss/cresselia: :ss/xatu: :ss/pangoro: :ss/archeops:

Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/37b2dc0f56f98c3d

So, it looks like this team is composed of :xatu: as your screens mon and :archeops: as your rocker and technically suicide lead. Then it comes down to your setup sweepers. First on the list is :blastoise: and it's got Substitute to further annoy your opponent and make it tougher to get rid of the sub when screens are up. Surf and Ice Beam being decent coverage. Next, enter :flygon:. Who doesn't like a little Dragon Dancing? The moves pretty much give perfect coverage with EQ, Claw, and Throat Chop for stuff like Bronzong and Hyper Voice Sylveon that walls both STABs. Nothing too strange there. Then we come to arguably the MVP of the team with :cresselia:. You could technically run Substitute on this set as well to make life very tough for anything attempting to take it down with Kee Berry being the item to boost Defense on a physical hit. By doing this, however, you sacrifice a move like Moonblast or Stored Power which are defeating the purpose of Hyper Offense like you wanted. Therefore, Moonblast + SP is the way to go! Lastly, we have :pangoro: and this bear is already a problem in this meta with Banded sets, imagine being behind screens and having SD and a Life Orb for an item. This makes it even more troublesome. Overall, I like the look of this team and I give kudos to Rabia for his work. He knows his stuff. So, all credit goes to him for this creation! I hope you enjoy :blobthumbsup:
You are fine but thank you for the team

Hi guys! I've been trying to get into NU for a while, and the Bewear + Pangoro suspect test is giving me a great opportunity to do so. Anyways, I would like to request a Sticky Web + Choice Band Tyrantrum team. There are a lot of interesting options for Sticky Web setters in NU, but I'm not sure what the best one is. Tyrantrum has a good enough Speed tier to take advantage of Webs and hits like a truck with Choice Band. It's also my favorite Fossil Pokemon and one of my favorite Shiny Pokemon lol. Thanks!

Last edited:

poh

<?>
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hi fellas can i have a team built around sab kek thnx :D
Please read the rules first before posting!

- Have a one paragraph description with the core / Pokemon you want us to build around and a slight idea of what kind of team you want the end result to be.
- Do not post asking us to make use of unviable Pokemon. This is not a competition to see how good we are at teambuilding; this is us trying to educate people on what is good and how to build effective teams.
- Do not flame people for asking for a certain Pokemon or that they can't build one themselves.
- Each user is allowed one request per week and any user found requesting multiple will have their post deleted
- Please remember that these teams are first drafts and as such will not be perfect. Edit them as you please.
- On that note, you are free (and highly encouraged) to suggest and post changes / critiques you've made to already posted teams that you feel improve them.
- Please refrain from posting teams unless you are an "employee," but if you feel that you would be a valuable asset to the construction of a certain team, PM me.
- Do note that requests for teams built around mons that are below C rank are not allowed anymore as they are generally less viable mons in the tier (C rank is still allowed)

(Link to the paste: https://pokepast.es/ccbde8959c41fdbd) Sorry for the wait Lennart! As a collaboration between xerovis and myself (he did most of the heavy lifting though), this is an offensively inclined team based on luring in Alolan Raichu's common checks using Illusion Zoroark.

:raichu-alola: + :zoroark: Alolan Raichu invites in Spdef Copper and Bronzong, as well as many variants of Cresselia, so Zoroark set up with Nasty Plot, Taunt if necessary, and dispatch common switch ins.

+2 252 SpA Zoroark Focus Blast vs. 212 HP / 252+ SpD Copperajah: 448-528 (102.2 - 120.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Bronzong: 162-192 (47.9 - 56.8%) -- 86.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Bronzong: 320-380 (94.6 - 112.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Cresselia: 392-464 (88.2 - 104.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

:indeedee-f: We decided to use Indeedee's Psychic Terrain and Expanding Force on Raichu rather than Electric Terrain w/ Rising Voltage. We opted for this prevent to all the team's heavy hitters being revenge killed by Golisopod/Sirfetch'd's First Impressions or Decidueye's Sucker Punches/Shadow Sneaks. As for Indeedee itself, it mostly exists to enable Zoroark and Raichu, but it can be surprisingly dangerous if gets a chance to attack.

:vileplume: + :copperajah: Copperajah and Vileplume form a decent defensive backbone for Raichu and Zoroark to fall back on. They're far from infallible, but for the purposes of the team, they do their jobs well enough. Copperajah was given Rock Slide over Power Whip in order to deal with Talonflame.

:flygon: Flygon offers necessary role compression, covering the team's need for speed control and hazard control in one slot. While this set up isn't ideal, you usually won't be giving your opponent a chance to get too many hazards up anyway, so Defog is more of a panic button than anything.

Thank you again for your patience, and we hope you enjoy the team.

So HI! I wanted to get more into this tier however Im pretty inexperienced here so I wanted to make a request around one mon that I really like and I believe has potential :sirfetch
I wanted more of a Bulky Offense using the duck as a wallbreaker, I dont have a specific set for the duck however I think something that uses its unique qualities over the other fighters in the tier would be pretty cool (aka its higher speed, expansive coverage or even the leek)
Hope I made my point clear enough. Thanks!!!

(Link to the paste: https://pokepast.es/ccbde8959c41fdbd) Sorry for the wait Lennart! As a collaboration between xerovis and myself (he did most of the heavy lifting though), this is an offensively inclined team based on luring in Alolan Raichu's common checks using Illusion Zoroark.

:raichu-alola: + :zoroark: Alolan Raichu invites in Spdef Copper and Bronzong, as well as many variants of Cresselia, so Zoroark set up with Nasty Plot, Taunt if necessary, and dispatch common switch ins.

+2 252 SpA Zoroark Focus Blast vs. 212 HP / 252+ SpD Copperajah: 448-528 (102.2 - 120.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Bronzong: 162-192 (47.9 - 56.8%) -- 86.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Bronzong: 320-380 (94.6 - 112.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 SpA Zoroark Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Cresselia: 392-464 (88.2 - 104.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

:indeedee-f: We decided to use Indeedee's Psychic Terrain and Expanding Force on Raichu rather than Electric Terrain w/ Rising Voltage. We opted for this prevent to all the team's heavy hitters being revenge killed by Golisopod/Sirfetch'd's First Impressions or Decidueye's Sucker Punches/Shadow Sneaks. As for Indeedee itself, it mostly exists to enable Zoroark and Raichu, but it can be surprisingly dangerous if gets a chance to attack.

:vileplume: + :copperajah: Copperajah and Vileplume form a decent defensive backbone for Raichu and Zoroark to fall back on. They're far from infallible, but for the purposes of the team, they do their jobs well enough. Copperajah was given Rock Slide over Power Whip in order to deal with Talonflame.

:flygon: Flygon offers necessary role compression, covering the team's need for speed control and hazard control in one slot. While this set up isn't ideal, you usually won't be giving your opponent a chance to get too many hazards up anyway, so Defog is more of a panic button than anything.

Thank you again for your patience, and we hope you enjoy the team.
love the team already, thank you so much, very appreciated! played a few games so far and until now I am quite satisfied with the balance of the team, especially Zoroark fits in quite nicely as you can disguise it as something that lures in steel (I like disguising it as Flygon or Copperajah or Raichu - depending whether or not they have a fairy, sometimes Vileplume, they force in the likes of cress, zong, mudsdale, etc. and zoroark lures them in nicely Minor disturbances were SD Drapion (especially Lum because you cant get dodgy Effect Spores), Talon/Arcanine, as you can switch into wisp but they were ladder games and naturally you see Flare Blitz defensive Arc more often there, which is quite annoying for Indeedee or Raichu-Alola, if you think about attempting to pivot in. Golisopod is a bit like Drapion here (in that you have to look out with Vileplume but if you can provide that, you should be somewhat fine) , but less of a threat because the evil flower beats it more easily, unless they are the one SD Goli (which I immediately faced on the ladder, haha). Could imagine water types becoming a bit annoying, especially something like Sub Smash Blastoise on HO (or arctovish), when they get in vs Copper but I wouldn't change Rock Slide, it is quite nice for Mantine and Talon/Lazzle and Golisopod.

love the team already, thank you so much, very appreciated! played a few games so far and until now I am quite satisfied with the balance of the team, especially Zoroark fits in quite nicely as you can disguise it as something that lures in steel (I like disguising it as Flygon or Copperajah or Raichu - depending whether or not they have a fairy, sometimes Vileplume, they force in the likes of cress, zong, mudsdale, etc. and zoroark lures them in nicely Minor disturbances were SD Drapion (especially Lum because you cant get dodgy Effect Spores), Talon/Arcanine, as you can switch into wisp but they were ladder games and naturally you see Flare Blitz defensive Arc more often there, which is quite annoying for Indeedee or Raichu-Alola, if you think about attempting to pivot in. Golisopod is a bit like Drapion here (in that you have to look out with Vileplume but if you can provide that, you should be somewhat fine) , but less of a threat because the evil flower beats it more easily, unless they are the one SD Goli (which I immediately faced on the ladder, haha). Could imagine water types becoming a bit annoying, especially something like Sub Smash Blastoise on HO (or arctovish), when they get in vs Copper but I wouldn't change Rock Slide, it is quite nice for Mantine and Talon/Lazzle and Golisopod.
You are very welcome - We are glad you're enjoying the build so far, and also really appreciate the constructive commentary you've provided here! The hope was that you could have some fun with Zoroark trickery opened up by the various teammates and possible lures, and we wanted to provide something a little different than the standard Raichu-A + Pincurchin.

The threats you've identified are valid; some suggestions for those are to remember to maintain psy-terrain against Golisopod teams which makes it much easier to deal with (most Golis are going to be the First impression spikes set), and for SD Drapion remember to keep Flygon healthy until the lategame because even if Vile can't hold off Drapion due to Lum or effect spore not rolling in your favour, you can still revenge with Flygon / force Drapion to lose its boosts since EQ does 90% minimum (to non shuca variants). As far as other threats just remember it is meant to be an offensively oriented team so play aggressively as much as you can and leverage the great power of the three special breakers on the team.

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Trying to get back into the tier, I'd like to request a Specs Inteleon + Scarf Trick Rotom Mow Balance. Please and thank you.
:ss/inteleon: :ss/rotom-mow: :ss/copperajah: :ss/bewear: :ss/sylveon: :ss/goodra:
Inteleon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Thunderbolt / Trick
- Volt Switch
- Defog

Copperajah @ Leftovers
Ability: Heavy Metal
EVs: 212 HP / 44 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Heat Crash
- Curse

Bewear @ Chople Berry
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Double-Edge
- Drain Punch
- Darkest Lariat

Sylveon @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Mystical Fire

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Bomb
Here is your team! Inteleon seems to face a lot of 50/50s with Dragon- and Grass-types like Dragalge, Goodra, and Decidueye switching into a Hydro Pump and a little difficulties with Mantine and Vaporeon absorbing its STAB. Copperajah came to mind to help with Dragon- and Fairy-type Pokemon and I dropped the standard Power Whip for Stealth Rocks since we are running Rotom-C which beats Gastrodon. Curse seems to be a (+1) even with Stealth Rocks to beat Calm Mind + Substitute Cresselia. Bewear is Bewear, and I added it to help with opposing Steels along with Chople Berry to better its odds against opposing Fighting Pokemon like Mienshao and Pangoro. Sylveon helps the entire team recover with Wish and it forms a nice defensive core with Copperajah. Goodra is using an Assault Vest set to help survive attacks better like +2 Shell Smash Blastoise or a Draco Meteor from Dragalge. Hope you enjoy the team!

Last edited:

Abejas

Yo where Ken at
is a Top Tiering Contributor
i apologize for the inconvenienc, I meant nasty plot, not swords dance
Screenshot_3.png (Click the image for the import)

Hey buddy, the idea of the team was to focus on using NP zoroark as a way of luring the most common counters of Mienshao so that the aforementioned pokemon, paired up with a choice scarf, could clean up and win games easily. Vileplume provides the much needed fighting resist (moreso for pangoro) while also providing a solid switch in for Poltergeist mons. Growth could easily be swapped out for corrosive gas if you wanted but growth can provide a solid way of breaking steels and bulky cores in general (especially those that use sylveon+talon+raj). Diancie is the rocker of the team and a nice fire resist whilst also providing another check for fighting types and normal types in general. Talonflame provides another form of speed control while also giving hazard control. Finally Golurk is the much needed ground type (since you never want people to volt switch for free) and another wincon thanks to rock polish and its great ability to break everything with eq+poltergeist.

Some options you can use are:

Corrosive gas --> Growth on Vileplume
Heal bell -->Diamond Storm on Diancie
Rock Slide --> Poison Jab on Mienshao
U-turn --> Toxic on Talonflame

Pokeslice

Thanks for the Dance
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Alright I have the right thread this time. Can I have a Articuno-G+Goro squad with Future Sight? They have great synergy baiting in Steels for Goro and beating Plume while FS makes it hard to wall sounds cool. Thanks in advance :D

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I demand a team with CB Copperajah (can be Sheer Force or Heavy Metal, idrc)
My friend Corthius, I have yo Banded Capper Raj team right here!!!
Pokepaste
:ss/copperajah: :ss/mienshao: :ss/mantine: :ss/dragalge: :ss/espeon: :ss/mudsdale:

To start, Banded:copperajah: is the mon you wanted and it's got the moveset you would expect with Slam, Crash, Whip, and Edge. Nothing special here. Standard scarf:mienshao: for speed control as well as weakening/killing opposing Steels for Copper and for pivoting on Fairies that Copper can feast on. :mantine: is next and it serves as your hazard control and Fire/Fighting check. Again, nothing special here. :dragalge: is nice addition here as a second Fighting check as well as a TSpikes provider. You'd have to be cautious with using Defog with Manty if they're out though. :espeon:, believe it or not, was going to be Specs but then I remembered the first two mons in this team are choiced lol. So, I went LO and Calm Mind on it. It's a way to beat Cresselia with its own medicine if you ask me. Gleam and Ball being standard coverage. You could forgo one of the coverage moves for Morning Sun if you want but the coverage just makes it a menace. Finally, you needed some rocks and :mudsdale: came to mind. Nothing too special on it per usual.

I did test this team out before calling it final and won every game with it. There was one game that was haxy in the win but nonetheless won. Anyway......

Enjoy!!!​

Corthius

diehard hockey fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My friend Corthius, I have yo Banded Capper Raj team right here!!!
Pokepaste
:ss/copperajah: :ss/mienshao: :ss/mantine: :ss/dragalge: :ss/espeon: :ss/mudsdale:

To start, Banded:copperajah: is the mon you wanted and it's got the moveset you would expect with Slam, Crash, Whip, and Edge. Nothing special here. Standard scarf:mienshao: for speed control as well as weakening/killing opposing Steels for Copper and for pivoting on Fairies that Copper can feast on. :mantine: is next and it serves as your hazard control and Fire/Fighting check. Again, nothing special here. :dragalge: is nice addition here as a second Fighting check as well as a TSpikes provider. You'd have to be cautious with using Defog with Manty if they're out though. :espeon:, believe it or not, was going to be Specs but then I remembered the first two mons in this team are choiced lol. So, I went LO and Calm Mind on it. It's a way to beat Cresselia with its own medicine if you ask me. Gleam and Ball being standard coverage. You could forgo one of the coverage moves for Morning Sun if you want but the coverage just makes it a menace. Finally, you needed some rocks and :mudsdale: came to mind. Nothing too special on it per usual.

I did test this team out before calling it final and won every game with it. There was one game that was haxy in the win but nonetheless won. Anyway......

Enjoy!!!​
Oml this looks clean af. Thank you verry much, I can't wait to just click buttons :v4:

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
hey E-create sorry for the delay! Here's the team:
:Cresselia: :Mienshao: :Vileplume: :Bewear: :Copperajah: :Mudsdale:

I went with sub CM Cresselia as a more solid and consistent set than the one suggested, being able to avoid Toxics from Mudsdale and Bronzong (could run psyshock or stored power over Sub). Scarf Mienshao is the most splashable form of speed control with great coverage in stone edge and knock off for getting rid of items / getting the ohko on Talonflame, while also not caring about taking chip damage thanks to Regenerator. Itemless vileplume is a great check to Copperajah with strength sap / avoiding Polter spam from Golurk. CB Bewear, one of the pokemon currently being suspect tested, is a menace that can soft check a lot of phsyical attackers while having little to no switchins outside of Cresselia thanks to its access to 2 100% accurate 120 BP Stab moves in Double Edge and Close Combat. Copperajah is one of the best wallbreakers in the current metagame, hitting like a truck and having fantastic coverage in Earthquake / Rock Slide / Heat Crash while also being a nice offensive Stealth Rock user and a steel type to deal with the likes of Cresselia, Sylveon, and Dragalgae. Lastly, Mudsdale is the Stealth Rock user to help Copperajah make use of its fantastic coverage while also being a nice Volt Switch immunity and Flygon/Copperajah check.

Enjoy!

hey E-create sorry for the delay! Here's the team:
:Cresselia: :Mienshao: :Vileplume: :Bewear: :Copperajah: :Mudsdale:

I went with sub CM Cresselia as a more solid and consistent set than the one suggested, being able to avoid Toxics from Mudsdale and Bronzong (could run psyshock or stored power over Sub). Scarf Mienshao is the most splashable form of speed control with great coverage in stone edge and knock off for getting rid of items / getting the ohko on Talonflame, while also not caring about taking chip damage thanks to Regenerator. Itemless vileplume is a great check to Copperajah with strength sap / avoiding Polter spam from Golurk. CB Bewear, one of the pokemon currently being suspect tested, is a menace that can soft check a lot of phsyical attackers while having little to no switchins outside of Cresselia thanks to its access to 2 100% accurate 120 BP Stab moves in Double Edge and Close Combat. Copperajah is one of the best wallbreakers in the current metagame, hitting like a truck and having fantastic coverage in Earthquake / Rock Slide / Heat Crash while also being a nice offensive Stealth Rock user and a steel type to deal with the likes of Cresselia, Sylveon, and Dragalgae. Lastly, Mudsdale is the Stealth Rock user to help Copperajah make use of its fantastic coverage while also being a nice Volt Switch immunity and Flygon/Copperajah check.

Enjoy!
thank you so much the team is great

Hello, I'd like a team built around an offensive Ribombee, (maybe QD, MB, Uturn, Psychic?). its speed tier seems really good rn. I do not want a Webs Ribombee... If you can't build around ribombee because it is unranked, could i have a team built around a Specs/LO Xatu?

Thanks!

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alright I have the right thread this time. Can I have a Articuno-G+Goro squad with Future Sight? They have great synergy baiting in Steels for Goro and beating Plume while FS makes it hard to wall sounds cool. Thanks in advance :D
reserving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)