Happy America Day 2047!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Its that time of year again! Unfortunately the original 4th of July thread is archived in old firebot, so here's a new one to carry on the legacy. 100% American made

Because America, fuck yeah.

Hate us or love us, we stay winning, baby!
(Happy 4th of July. Be safe out there)

obma-with-eagle.jpg

20190703_164958.jpg

You can find me rubbing my 6 pac, while sharing a 6 pack (beer) with a bald eagle, both sitting on the hood of a pickup truck and enjoying the fireworks
(To the backdrop of the American flag)

Last edited:

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
With less than 24 hours to go until the day we celebrate the greatest nation on the face of God's green earth (in every true Americans eyes), feel free to post about:

-Your favorite American person
-Your plans
-Your favorite hotdog brand
-Memes about America
-Your favorite thing about America
-Things that make us so awesome (like our MIGHT)
-The fact that most of the avengers are American. With Captain America being the almost best of them all (coming in as a close 2nd only to the Black Panther. YIBAMBE!!)

etc etc. Literally anything america

As someone who has studied not only the founding fathers beliefs but also the founding philosophers, and almost everything surrounding the U.S.A’s birth and the effects it’s had on the world, I have to say that the U.S.A is the most important nation in history. It is the reason so many countries today have chosen democracy and why the world doesn’t totally suck. It’s important to celebrate this great nation and it’s impact it’s had on history. Tomorrow should be a day that we put aside all of our differences, whether they be religion, race, political views, or anything else, and instead thank everyone that have given everything so that we may have this privilege, that we live in the U.S.
This has been a pretentious post from a pretentious U.S history nerd, just be nice y’all.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
As someone who has studied not only the founding fathers beliefs but also the founding philosophers, and almost everything surrounding the U.S.A’s birth and the effects it’s had on the world, I have to say that the U.S.A is the most important nation in history. It is the reason so many countries today have chosen democracy and why the world doesn’t totally suck.
This is the stupidest thing I've ever read fucking thank you

Attachments

-Your favorite American person
me
-Your plans
browse smogoff
-Your favorite hotdog brand
weiner
-Memes about America
5651a6dbde14a6c9527f03b7a772beae.jpg

this is from a page with funny memes in the title so it has to be funny right??/
-Your favorite thing about America
me
-Things that make us so awesome (like our MIGHT)
we have the power of gluttony on our side, nobody can break through our impenetrable wall of fat
-The fact that most of the avengers are American. With Captain America being the almost best of them all (coming in as a close 2nd only to the Black Panther. YIBAMBE!!)
yes they are

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)