Tournament TLT V: Tours' Leaderboard Tournament

Frixel

Double down
is a Social Media Contributor
My personal Doubles OU Power Rankings for this Tour:
1. Meminger21 - One of the few mainers in the tour. Has some experience building and playing.
2. Trade - Trade is pretty good at the game and has a solid grasp on the tier.
3. Frostpixel - Has been on a tear recently, but potentially a bit lacking in experience.
4. Crying - Good Pokemon player and has experience playing in the Doubles UU Ladder Tour. Skills should transfer over somewhat well.
5. MalMoonsault - Doesn't really build for this tier but playing ability is fine enough.
6. NotAnHacker - Has pretty cohesive teams and enough knowledge/exp to pilot them effectively. Not sure how broad the range of teams they can pilot is; I've only observed a select few.
7. PokeArt2004♥ - Has shown to be a fairly good pilot; metagame knowledge may be lacking.
8. Lkapkd1 - Potential sleeper, really knows how to maneuver setup pretty well. (Actually more skills-based than singles setup HO).
9. udongirl - Has good skills, is definitely bringing some sort of gimmick (Level 1 Togedemaru, Beat Up, Weakness Policy, etc.)

Not completely sure what they're doing in the tier - These are people who have played the tier to some extent and while they may have enjoyed some limited success their performance may be dubious or inconsistent.
Axelsior
wesh papillon
PokemonCestDur
Gray
stareal
baloor
lukasjoel1
skimmythegod
Failbor21
Ainzcrad
Ron....5
mushamu
daniYSB

Haven't seen enough - These are people who I have not observed playing the tier enough to pass judgement upon.
Elfuseon
RichardPepper
TheFranklin
Blimax
Sificon
Halaman95
zokua
Ninja
t0te

It's always a possibility that a player is being hindered by a team which doesn't match the player's playing style; this and a bevy of other factors can affect results, both in qualifications and in playoffs. Not gonna say to take these with a grain of salt or anything because you should take these seriously; they are mostly based upon observation.
Bold of you to assume I build my own teams, wesh passed me all of them

Personal NU power rankings:

1. DaniYSB - One of the 2 NU mains in the tour, good support
2. Ninja - The other NU main, decent player overall
3. Baloor - Lots of experience with the tier, good support, great player overall
4. Mushamu - Experience with the tier, decent results in the circuit
5. Pokeart2004 - Quite underrated as a player, good support, with enough practice can cause problems for everyone
6. Arce9 - Great player in general, with enough work in the builder can take on anyone in the tier
7. Meminger21 - They have a good grasp of the tier, decent player overall
8. Udongirl - Played well in BLT iirc, will have to work hard to compete with the rest of the pool
9. Everyone from church - they have support
10. everyone else
11. lkrap

NU is p easy to pick up so I can see great singles players like Trade, Gray, Stareal, crying, MalMoonsault, Axelsior, boyn, Blimax performing well and maybe even beating the mains if they work hard enough in builder and practice a lot.

Last edited:

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
Personal NU power rankings:

1. DaniYSB - One of the 2 NU mains in the tour, good support
2. Ninja - The other NU main, decent player overall
3. Baloor - Lots of experience with the tier, good support, great player overall
4. Mushamu - Experience with the tier, decent results in the circuit
5. Pokeart2004 - Quite underrated as a player, good support, with enough practice can cause problems for everyone
6. Arce9 - Great player in general, with enough work in the builder can take on anyone in the tier
7. Meminger21 - They have a good grasp of the tier, decent player overall
8. Udongirl - Played well in BLT iirc, will have to work hard to compete with the rest of the pool
9. Everyone from church (excluding lkrap) - they have support

NU is p easy to pick up so I can see great singles players like Trade, Gray, Stareal, crying, MalMoonsault, Axelsior, boyn, Blimax performing well and maybe even beating the mains if they work hard enough in builder and practice a lot.
when you put pikachu offense main baloor above decem and arce

lkap isnt church

this list is a travesty :mad:

Hello there, PokeArt2004♥ and I are back once again, making another video, this time detailing all the TLT V Qualifiers and how we would personally rank them in a neat little tier list! Enjoy!

Sorry about the background noise and potential cuts in audio, i've been interrupted way too many times :\

If you wanna do your own version of our tier list, well here you go!

Hello there, PokeArt2004♥ and I are back once again, making another video, this time detailing all the TLT V Qualifiers and how we would personally rank them in a neat little tier list! Enjoy!

Sorry about the background noise and potential cuts in audio, i've been interrupted way too many times :\

If you wanna do your own version of our tier list, well here you go!
No matter how good or bad I am rn, real life is gonna win after R2.

TLT I:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tlt-round-3-losers-bracket-only.3621211/post-7593041

TLT IV:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tlt-iv-round-2.3673993/post-8677052

Last edited:
S- Trade Crying Mushamu Arce9 Stareal
A- Blimlax Gray DaniYSB Ainzcrad
B- Axelsior Baloor Ninja Wesh Papillion PokemonCestDur Malmoonsault Sificon
C- Crunchman Lkap RichardPepper Pokeart Ron Halaman Udongirl Frostpixel Elfuseon
D- T0te Notahacker Meminger21 Failbor Lukasjoel Skimmythegod Zokua

my pick to win- Stareal

Last edited:
The pool is not stacked as expected :(
Almost everyone can agree that one of Arce, Blimaxx, Trade, Stareal, crying will win.
Also for the first time ever lkap actually seems like he can make it past round2 ;-;

Pick to win-Arce.

I know I am being kinda rude but just for reference: These were 32 people in losers bracket of tlt1:

Hell Rayquaza11 vs -Latios-
(USAPIKACHU2K7 vs lightning1870 ) vs Abyssal Ruins
Trace vs leo05051998
t0te vs byronthewellwell
Hamhamhamham vs Skelos
Plas vs Mohican
Akiko Yosano vs Roseybear
Luthier vs Osh
Jrsmash9 vs Mysterious M
Trade vs Karalynia
Chloe vs MiyoKa
blinkboy vs MS3D
(Ark vs Poison Adhesive ) vs Mikaav
OminousDraco vs PokemonCestDur
Kingofcrimea vs youmu@poke
Pradhaaan vs Ninjadog~

Last edited:

Gray

stop ballcapping
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Realistic power rankings:

S
Mushamu
Arce9

S-
Blimax
Stareal
crying
Trade

A+
daniYSB
Crunchman - being one of the only doubles mains is a serious advantage

A
wesh papillon
MalMoonsault
Ninja

A-
Sificon
Elfuseon
Baloor
Axelsior

B+
Ainzcrad
PokemonCestDur - would be A+ if this was 3 years ago
Udongirl

B
RichardPepper
Failbor

B-
t0te
PokeArt

C+
halaman95
Lkapkd
Ron..5
NotAnHacker

C (unordered cuz idk you)
Frostpixel
Meminger21
Lukasjoel1
Skimmytheg
Zokua

Decem will win​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)