NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Why ;-; I flaked like one thing smh
idk i just don’t remember u playing maf here that much but u came in here SWINGING so i was checking ur past game. I think ur content looks good but I feel like you’ve produced also super good and towny esque content is in ur last game here. Would u say u can mask this as either alignment? Celever

Celever

no longer hibernating
idk i just don’t remember u playing maf here that much but u came in here SWINGING so i was checking ur past game. I think ur content looks good but I feel like you’ve produced also super good and towny esque content is in ur last game here. Would u say u can mask this as either alignment? Celever
Idr the last game at all and that’s the only mafia game I’ve played in like 3 years aside from a MU hydra but yeah when I’m scum I just method act and in my mind I’m town so I’m good at faking, I only get caught through motivation reads tbh

yeah it's basically resistance with a small fraction of the playerbase, ftp on steam and fun with friends

the way we could come close to gamesolve if everyone claimed their flavor if tommy made the bigvivor "villains" the scum roles
/j because there's probably more depth to it than that, but considering my notably heroic robbed icon player role is town...!
sadly this is unreliable as I am town and my flavor is a NOTORIOUS bigvivor villain

Psypsypsypsypsythe Bit confused on like where you voted Vizh to begin with. I get the post analysis after the fact but what made u want to initially start it on that page - were u not getting the vibe on him yesterday?

Sorry trying to word this question to get thought process
I just didnt necessarily get a great vibe off of him from the posts I had seen and when caff voted him I was just kinda like "oh someone else seems him as suspicious too" so I decided to also vote him

Celever

no longer hibernating
got it

top 3 people u feel the worst about rn? Celever
Honestly interesting question. I have a habit of just sorta townreading and PoEing the first couple days.

If I had to name 3 targets on D1 I would say Hal, Whydon or Texas. My position on Hal is documented (I think he's a policy at some point, might as well be now) meanwile Whydon and Texas are trolling and relatively inactive. I wouldn't put money on any of these being scum though. I almost don't have a scumread yet.

Gonna note that I don't remember any of Texas' posts but somoneone (I think you acc) noted that Texas is doing nothing but trolling.

Other alternative is just shooting a total inactive like Ayia HydrogenHydreigon realiti shadowpea or Sificon. If they don't appear by the end of the day and contribute this is a valid route.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
Honestly interesting question. I have a habit of just sorta townreading and PoEing the first couple days.

If I had to name 3 targets on D1 I would say Hal, Whydon or Texas. My position on Hal is documented (I think he's a policy at some point, might as well be now) meanwile Whydon and Texas are trolling and relatively inactive. I wouldn't put money on any of these being scum though. I almost don't have a scumread yet.

Gonna note that I don't remember any of Texas' posts but somoneone (I think you acc) noted that Texas is doing nothing but trolling.

Other alternative is just shooting a total inactive like Ayia HydrogenHydreigon realiti shadowpea or Sificon. If they don't appear by the end of the day and contribute this is a valid route.
Yeah I do this too a lot (last mafia game I played on MU I ended up townreading basically… everyone day 1 lmao) but wanted to see where ud shoot given that’s what I noticed your posts were leaning towards.

Through what vague impression of meta I have different reads on some of them but that’s fine for now

Gonna go out on a limb and say that I can’t tell if this is frozen or lost new person behavior but I tried to gauge hydrogen to ask me about something and they just ignored it and liked the post and I kinda found it vaguely towny (explained in last page)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)