NOC Wikimafia, The Free Online Mafia [TOWN+BROIL WIN]

Ftr I have this games version of suggest, but low priority, does the person mentioned in my role pm have the same? Please soft to me at a convenient time
Above post (not quote) is valid but also this reads v much like there only being one other person with the ability. I can see how that’s misinterpretable tho

Tommy does Hal usually tunnel you?

yes he scumreads me more than he townreads me
Yeah I kinda got that impression. There are also memories being unlocked somewhere of this happening years ago between you two (a day 1 argument that over centralises discussion) but hey, who knows

A few people are sring you because you haven’t provided many reads, do you feel like making a reads list?

Yeah I kinda got that impression. There are also memories being unlocked somewhere of this happening years ago between you two (a day 1 argument that over centralises discussion) but hey, who knows

A few people are sring you because you haven’t provided many reads, do you feel like making a reads list?

I already have and have committed to more rewards than anyone in the game ready

m2h you scummy

litt hydro Psy clouds schia towny

Can you string four or five sentences together and explain how this works

I have a one shot vote, as in I may vote at night once in the game. If a vote is cast by anyone in the game, a votecount will be announced at the end of the nightphase the same as how dayphase would. Whoever receives the most vote dies. If there is a tie both will die.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??

guys look I made something

Back