Charnia: Bloopyghost, Analysis geek, Albatross
Dickinsonia: Lavarina, Guttrainer, analysis geek
Coronacollina: Vizar, analysis geek, Regic boat

Bloopyghost

guging
is a Pre-Contributor
Charnia: ViZar, Bloopyghost (SV), G-Luke, Albatross
Dickinsonia: Albatross, Bloopyghost (SV), G-Luke
Coronacollina: Albatross, Bloopyghost (SV), G-Luke, ViZar, memebitatxt.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Charnia: Albatross, G-Luke, Mercupty, guttrainer, ViZar

Dickisonia: G-Luke, Albatross, guttrainer, Mercupty

That fucking thing that trolled me so hard
Coronacollina: Moretto, ViZar, Regic Boat, guttrainer, Albatross

Last edited:

woo

The Neymar of Pet Mods
is a Pre-Contributor
Coronacollina: ViZar, Moretto (SV), Mercupty
Charnia: Bloopyghost, guttrainer
something something idc about dick sorry

Coronacollia: Analysis Geek, Mercupty(SV), Regic Boat
Charnia: BloopyGhost,Vizar,Albatross
Dickinsonia: Albatross, G-Luke,Mercupty(SV)

Charnia: Boopyghost / Vizar / G-Luke
Dickinsonia: Bloopyghost / Redwoodrouge / Mercupty
Canocollina: Memebitatxt / Mercupty / Bloopyghost

Alright, I'm feeling less dead today, so here are your winners:

Charnia - Scorcharnia by Bloopyghost!
Scorcharnia
"Scorch" + "Charnia"
"Skor-char-nee-uh"
Typing:

Abilities: Flame Body | Regenerator

Dickinsonia - Listoxina by Albatross!
Name: Listoxina
Typing: Water / Poison
Abilities: Sticky Hold / Levitate
Stats: 125/60/75/80/90/85 (495 BST)

Coronacollina - Spinollina and its Mega by Moretto!
Fakemon Name: Spinollina
Creature its based on: Coronacollina
Typing:
/

Stats:
106 / 90 / 95 / 69 / 92 / 10
Fakemon Name: Spinollina-Mega
Typing:
/

Stats:
106 / 110 (+20) / 95 / 69 / 92 / 90 (+80)
Ability:
Thunder Thighs (When this Pokémon misses a move that has kick in its name, it raises its speed by 2. Moves that have kick on their name get a 1.2 power boost.)

Additionally, Council has an announcement to make! We finally went through all of our winners up to this point and did some much-needed balance changes. We tried to keep things fairly conservative for now, but rest assured knowing that we will go back and do some more fixes if necessary.

Buffs:

Blossobite

81 / 113 / 100 / 70 / 60 / 71 --> 81 / 113 / 100 / 70 / 70 / 81
+Volt Switch

Cradily-Ancient
85 / 100 / 100 / 80 / 90 / 60 --> 95 / 100 / 100 / 80 / 90 / 60
Regenerator | Water Absorb
+Knock Off, +Scald

Dodrumb
84 / 74 / 104 / 74 / 54 / 64 --> 84 / 74 / 104 / 84 / 64 / 64

Gastrodon-Entity
120 / 95 / 60 / 100 / 50 / 50 --> 120 / 55 / 90 / 110 / 50 / 50
+Calm Mind

Gastrodon-Entity-East
100 / 75 / 80 / 80 / 70 / 70 --> 100 / 55 / 90 / 100 / 80 / 50

Kabutops-Ancient
75 / 115 / 75 / 95 / 75 / 90 --> 85 / 115 / 95 / 80 / 75 / 85

Tangrowth-Ancient
100 / 100 / 50 / 110 / 125 / 50 --> 100 / 105 / 75 / 90 / 115 / 50
Absorption: If there is a terrain active, ends the terrain and heals this Pokemon for 12.5% of its max HP. This Pokemon gains an immunity to the type of any terrain it removes in this way until it switches out.

Yanmega-Ancient
+Cross Chop, +Thunder Fang

Nerfs:

Bastiodon-Overgrown

80 / 70 / 101 / 101 / 131 / 20 --> 80 / 75 / 101 / 111 / 116 / 20
Grassy Surge (Bulletproof and Leaf Guard have been removed)

Robusteel
83 / 67 / 94 / 110 / 95 / 70 --> 75 / 67 / 94 / 110 / 95 / 70
-Knock Off

The Discussion Phase will last for 24 hours. We would love to hear your thoughts on the new additions and reworks to our meta!

Last edited:
to show how less dead i am, i will be doing reviews !!
this also gives me a chance to explain the changes before anyone gets confused. i suppose you could say i'm a genius

charnion deez nuts: gotta love 3 mons for the price of 1. i will personally always run long but a case can be made for the other two.

dick: does not have harden therefore is a shitmon. seems like a delicious bulky spinner, though its existence completely phases out bulky omastar (guess who's on the next rework batch lol).

clay thing with sticks: super drill seems kinda busted and the mega is very stupid lmao. honestly this whole thing seems like it'll need a nerf cause holy shit breaking it will be hard. literally thunderous kick / knock off on mega is one of the most cancerous things in the mod. will revisit this later.

now for the balance changes. lots of stuff to unpack here so i'll just give a brief explanation for each.

blossobite suffers from a classic case of 'not enough stats', so hopefully a bulk boost and the addition of enough speed to outspeed archeops-ancient with scarf (plus volt switch to make scarf sets more worthwhile) will make it easier and more valuable to run.

cradily has historically just not been very good, and now that both better regen mons and better grasses (looking at you, bastio) exist, there's really no reason to run it. some more bulk and tons of utility will hopefully be enough to pull it out of the gutter and give it a place on teams.

dodrumb is obscenely understatted. however, its abilities are kinda busted, so we have to be very careful in buffing this thing. hopefully, with an increase to both special stats, simple+calm mind becomes more worth running (unaware is only for stall anyway).

both of the gastros are straight trashfires. they need some pretty drastic measures in order to be good, so that's exactly what we did. west is now able to work as a CM breaker thanks to great physical bulk, great offensive and defensive typing, and CM to shore up its lackluster special defense. meanwhile, east leans on its original role as a future sight spammer a little harder, with better bulk and better offensive power to fill its role as a bulky support mon more cleanly.

kabutops wants to be a bulky breaker, like offensive gliscor. unfortunately, it just doesn't have the bulk for the role, so we beefed up its physical bulk by a pretty huge amount. bonus: now it evolving from kabuto makes more logical sense.

tangrowth is a mess. its custom ability just does not do much, considering it loses to both the setter and every abuser of the terrain it was made to check. a change to that ability makes that no longer the case, and with some more rounded stats it should work better as the bulky tank it was meant to be.

yanmega is a mon. it does not have nearly enough coverage to do anything in the current meta, so we fixed that. have fun

bastio is such a ridiculous concept. we shuffled around its stats a bit and removed all abilities besides gsurge to make sure nobody tries to abuse it with tar terrain. hopefully this is enough, but if necessary some more stat changes can be done.

for a mon with such theoretically mediocre bulk, robusteel lives hits way more than it should. we dropped its HP a bit to fix this and removed knock off. while this guts defensive sets, offensive robusteel has also shown to be pretty solid, so this should bring that set into the spotlight.

looking forward to hearing what everyone else thinks

Spinollina: Why this doesn't have a decent physical electric move waaaaaa- Crying aside, i actually like this. Rotation and Rough Skin are interesting abilities, but probably the one with most use will be Water Absorb, because having an immunity to water type in the meta is very cool. I also liked the Mega, with Thunder Thighs having an interesting effect and a good movepool to abuse.

Scorcharnia: All the three forms look very cool, where you can choose between a fast Mon, a powerful hitter or a mid-point between the two. Fire/Water is a cool typing too, Both abilities are nice, with Regenerator being the one with most usage, and the movepool looks very solid. Probably my favorite sub from this slate.

Listoxina: It's good to have a mixed wall that is also a cleric, covering a huge "role-hole" in the meta. That's basically my opinion on Listoxina, i also like this one, it's just my take about it is very short, maybe even... Flat.

(Might add my take on the Pokemon changes later)

woo

The Neymar of Pet Mods
is a Pre-Contributor
spinollina: I made this owo uwu im excited to use it. nothing more
scorcharnia: I swear when I saw you making it have gourgeist-like forms I immediately thought it would be a form for dick (dickinsonia). it's very neat though, with long being a fun slow breaker.
listoxina: pex 2. newcomers HATE this Pokémon and Paleomons players are SHOCKED with the opinion of SALTY NOOBS? I achchually like the mon which is neat

Balance:
blosso: I ran this as a water trapper and this was kinda fire. this is a neat buff that won't overtune it and give it Volt Switch (dear god)
cradily: OMG
gastrodon: cm is cool! I like the rebalance
gastro2: wait didn't we give it teleport on the change LOL
kabutops: FINALLY
tangrowth: ohhhhh this actually looks fun as hell. I also think it's funny that it doesn't work with Thunderstruck.
yanmega: cross chop? that's so funny. makes the mon so much better too. Thunder Fang it didn't have any reason to NOT have it so ye
bastio: needed that. should be less than SSS rank now lol
robusteel: this was never that broken so the nerf is fine. i personally never ran Knock Off so no changes for me.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Now that we officially done every single Fossil its time for Primals yes yes

Scorcharnia: Scorcharnia Small is cool, and while being the frailest of the bunch, I think it would realistically be the one most dedicated to pure utility due to its raw offensive capabilities being rather lacking. Its still a cool pick though. Regular size feels like the standard, and could employ utility sets similar to Small but with a greater focus on power. It can also employ scarf utility sets ala CAP's sweetheart Astrolotl to limited success. Large is imo the most stable in terms of viability - the meta will always want bulky wallbreakers. Spikes + 3Attacks also seems best utilized by this set with the amount of pressure it places on balance builds.

Lixtoxina: Only thoughts are that we finally have a proper bulky Water type. Kabuto was extremely mediocre and held as long as it did solely due to no other options being available. Levitate is an imo unnecessary but appreciated touch.

Spinnollia: What the fuck

Buffs

Blossobite: I still think this is a largely garbage Pokémon, but who knows, maybe we need to actually leverage Grass type SuckerSuit. I think it is mainly alot of Grounds are neutral to Grass whike it is neutral to Ground, so it rarely can force SuckerSuit situations. Getting better and more varied Water types will help this situation I hope.

Cradily-Ancient: Pretty based. AV sets are MUCH better with these added utility moves (Dear God they had me running PWhip EQ Smack Down Giga Drain) and the extra HP just makes all standard defensive sets better, so I am glad for that. Regen is almost always better but depending on metagame trends Water Absorb could spring up.

Dodrumb: Yeah this mon was hot ass until people realised it hard checks some Garchomp variants (Chomp can easily adjust itself to beat it but whatever), so hopefully this makes it somewhat better. I still think it is kinda useless outside of stall especially as the meta gets more and more offensive.

Gastrodon-Entity: Much better statline (like good grief it was awful) and the addition of Calm Mind is cool. Not having coverage fpr Steels however is a major blow for it, and will be something that imo will largely affect how well it performs as a set up sweeper.

Gastrodon-Entity-East: I like it, I feel much more can be done with this Gastro as a defensive Pokemon, but damn Neuroforce is an ass ability

Kabutops-Ancient: Sucks it had to drop it's speed but imo these are well needed balance changes that solidify its position in the meta so I don't mind it that much.

Tangrowth-Ancient: Question, switching in on Misty Terrain gives you an immunity to Fairy or Dragon? Otherwise idrc its kinda good ig.

Yanmega-Ancient: Why are we so scared to buff this thing. Omg Cross Chop and Thunder Fang is hot ass

As for nerfs, we unofficially lack counterplay to Hail Offense

(Other Weathers are not counterplay)

Interesting stuff all around, I can't wait too see this.

Bloopyghost

guging
is a Pre-Contributor
aite let's go

Scorcharnia: For those of you dissapointed that I didn't do size differences for Dickinsonia, I gave this mon Harden, so you could probably make some kind of joke there.

Lixtoxina: Yesssss another spinner. Has a neat profile with Levitate, letting it cuck Chomp and EQ Armaldo. Very simple mon, but a good one.

Spinnollia: Ok so, I'm gonna be honest here. Four whole ass customs is dumb, and I think this mon needs some check ups. Firstly, Rotation on base makes this thing HELLA fat. For reference, Mega Starmie in M4A (the mon Rotation is pulled from), has 60/105/105 bulk, which really isn't that great. 106/95/92 bulk is noticeably fatter and this can hold Lefties, which really makes up for only having 8 PP recovery. It's just really goddamn hard to break. I didn't even notice Stick Kick until Alba mentioned this thing having four customs on Discord just give this Power Whip or Wood Hammer PLS don't give this Grass HJK.

Mega kinda wack too. 110 Atk doesn't look that impressive on a Mega, but then you remember this thing's godly movepool and solid Speed tier. HJK, Grass HJK, Triple Axel, Knock Off, and Thunderous Kick??? Who needs Electric STAB when you have ridiculous coverage options. Not to mention Thunder Thighs. I really don't gel with the Blunder Policy effect on kicking attacks, which are already hella strong even without the 1.2x damage boost. This thing also has Spikes, rocks, removal, and then both Spikes and removal in one move, in case this needed even more shit to run. 10 Speed on base is also just kinda gross to look at. That is a very biased thing but I wanted to point it out anyway.

I apologize if I'm coming across as a dick here, but I have problems with this sub, even compared to other stuff that's entered the mod. I prolly shoulda said smth on Discord but oh well. If there's anything to take away here, I at least have a good idea of what the Mega looks like.

Buffs

Blossobite: It honestly dawned on me pretty quickly after it won that this got outsped by every Water in the meta lmao. 81 Speed definitely helps out a lot, while VSwitch ofc helps it grab momentum. I was originally gonna suggest giving this 91 or 86 Speed to outpace Kabutops, but Kabutops won't likely run max Speed with its stat reshuffle now. Kind of a shame that we got two Grass-neutral Waters this slate, but maybe things will eventually pick up for this.

Cradily-Ancient: More bulk and utility makes this so much better. I do prefer Water Absorb over Regen just because Grass/Ground is ass defensively, so an immunity that provides HP is big value. Regen still a nice option tho. Solid mon now.

Dodrumb: Not much to say here, Simple CM sets sure are better. I actually think the play here was to do +10 HP instead of +10 SpD for additional physical bulk, but I think this works too. I'm not entirely sure how well this will fare in the long run, but we'll see.

Gastrodon-Entity: Why did this originally have 95 Atk wtf. Really interesting CM user. I think Mystical Fire or even Focus Blast would've been hella cool against Bastio but this at least has an actual niche now.

Gastrodon-Entity-East: This also has an actual niche now, a defensive pivot that sets Future Sights. Pretty cool. Unfortunately, the abilities on both of the Gastros really aren't that great. Gooey is just difficult to use on something that wants to play defensively. And then uh, there's Neuroforce. While Damp is at least obviously useless on West, Neuroforce is such an odd ability to give here. It's just not good on something that isn't a dedicated wallbreaker. I don't think an ability change should be in order, but I am sad that Gastro has no real good abilities to run.

Kabutops-Ancient: I'm not too big on the Speed drop, but the increased bulk helps out big time. This can finally see use as a stallbreaker, while spinner or rock sets are definitely possible as well. Pretty solid.

Tangrowth-Ancient: It's better, but Grass/Fire remains a horrid typing for something this slow. I still think this mon struggles solely due to its typing, it’s gotta get some crazy stuff to earn a teamslot imo.

Yanmega-Ancient: Ok, this is the only buff I find legitimately strange. This mon's typing and Speed already do a good job at balancing Chaser, Cross Chop and Thunder Fang are just really weird to hand out. I'd like to see some actual coverage options here. I'd prefer Discharge or Thunderbolt (whichever is deemed more healthy) over Thunder Fang (could throw in Wild Charge too I guess) while Cross Chop can be tossed in favor of Focus Blast for more power. If physical Fighting coverage is desired, the lowest impact one is probably Hammer Arm, which also has an interesting interaction with Chaser (what is flavor). There's other options I like as well, but I'll leave it at that since these buffs are meant to be conservative.

Nerfs:

Bastiodon-Overgrown:
I'm gonna go on a slight tangent here, but my sense of mon design has genuinely changed a lot since two and a half months ago. What I thought would be a cool counter to all the Waters at the time ended up being an unhealthy presence, and poor reading comprehension prevented me from realizing that this mon's movepool is literally copypasted lmao. But ye, having only Grassy Surge makes this mon so much more bearable in a mod that has a terrain that punishes Fire attacks. I'm not sure why SpA was buffed at all, could've just thrown +5 points into Atk and Spe, but reduced special bulk also makes this a lot easier to deal with. I'm overall glad to see this change.

Robusteel: I never liked how generically good this mon was from the beginning, so a bulk cut and removal of Knock Off is appreciated. I still think Doom Desire is wack asf but the mon is fine now.

p.s. yall gotta sub more answers to Ice next slate PLS

Last edited:
Bit early with this one, but I've got stuff to do later today so I'm posting now while I can. If you still had thoughts to publish, feel free to post them in the next hour or so. One announcement real quick, it was generally agreed that Spinollina was very very broken in its original form, so council has pushed through a flash patch that removes Rotation from the base form and nerfs Thunder Thighs to only have the 1.2x boosting effect. Alright, with that out of the way, introducing

Slate 10: Gen III Primal Reversions !! (Plusle, Minun, Swalot, Hariyama, Grumpig)
:rs/plusle: :rs/minun: :rs/swalot: :rs/hariyama: :rs/grumpig:
You expected the ubers, didn't you? :)
Alright, pay attention, because the rules for this one are a bit differently than we've done before. These will be based off of the original mon: you can do movepool additions and removals as normal, but only the Primal form of the mon will be accessible. These Primal forms will have exactly 100 more BST than their base forms, and will be forced to hold a signature orb (which you can name however you want). Otherwise, treat this as you would a fossil slate: Types, Ability (only one since they're Primals), and Moves are all up for changes.

A reminder of the rules:
  • You can sub 1 to 5 of the Pokémon chosen in this slate.
  • Make sure your sub matches the power level of the meta: overpowered subs will be vetoed.
  • Custom Elements are allowed, as long as they have something different from already existing abilities/moves and are balanced (don't do double Huge Power, or 100% accurate OHKO moves).
Name: ???
Typing: ???
Ability: ???
Stats: ???

New Moves (if any): ???
Removed Moves (if any): ???

Role: ???

While this isn't a requirement, we would very much appreciate if you filled out this template for custom moves to help make life easier for our coder. Thanks for your consideration :)
Name: ???
Base Power: ???
Accuracy: ???%
PP: ???
Category: Physical/Special/Status
Type: ???
Effect: ???
Priority: ??? (0 is normal)
Flags (ex: Contact, Sound): ???

Subs will be open for about a week, as usual. Good luck!

woo

The Neymar of Pet Mods
is a Pre-Contributor
Untitled 05-01-2022 01-46-29.png
:swsh/swalot:
Untitled 05-01-2022 01-46-29.png

Primal Swalot

Liquid Ooze / Poison Point / Gluttony -----> Cloud Nine
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 93 (+20)
Def: 83
SpA: 103 (+30)
SpD: 103 (+20)
Spe: 85 (+30)
New Moves: Power Gem, Stealth Rock, Recover

Needs to hold the Violet Orb to do its primal reversion.

Untitled 05-01-2022 01-46-29 (2).png
:swsh/minun:
Untitled 05-01-2022 01-46-29 (2).png

Primal Minun

Minus / Volt Absorb -------> Thunderstruck
Stats:

HP: 60
Atk: 100 (+60)
Def: 85 (+35)
SpA: 80 (+5)
SpD: 85
Spe: 95

New Moves: Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Night Slash
Needs to hold the Empty Orb to do its primal reversion.

Descriptions are WIP.

Last edited:
:plusle:
Name: Plusle - Primal
Item
: Tranquility Orb
Typing: Electric/Fire
Ability: Magic Guard
Stats:
HP 60 / Atk 95 (+35) / Def 80 (+40) / SpA 85 (+0) / SpD 90 (+15) / Spe 95 (+0) / BST 505 (+100)
New Moves
: Blazing Barrier, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Heatwave, Will-O-Wisp, Volt Tackle, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Psyshock, Magic Coat, Reflect, Teleport, Ancient Power
Name: Blazing Barrier
Base Power
: -
Accuracy: 101
PP: 10 / 16 (Max)
Category: Status
Type: Fire
Effect: Protects the user, if the user is attacked while Blazing Barrier is being used and the attacker makes contact then the attacker will be burned.
Priority: +4
Description/Flavor: Bulky thing with a 4x weakness, funny yet curious, and can also be kinda toxic with Blazing Barrier although it spreads burns, not poison lol, additionally though it doesn't have to worry about things like hazards, status, and/or recoil thanks to its ability in Magic Guard.

:minun:
Name: Minun - Primal
Item: Entropy Orb
Typing: Electric/Water
Ability: Mold Breaker
Stats:
HP 60 / Atk 40 (+0) / Def 75 (+15) / SpA 110 (+35) / SpD 95 (+10) / Spe 125 (+30) / BST 505 (+100)
New Moves
: Tearing Tides, Aqua Jet, Flip Turn, Hydro Pump, Scald, Surf, Waterfall, Brine, Hydro Cannon, Soak, Whirlpool, Water Pledge, Aqua Ring, Parabolic Charge, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Torment, Taunt, Memento, Ancient Power
Name: Tearing Tides
Base Power
: 20
Accuracy: 100%
Category: Special
Type: Water
Effect: Hits 3-5 times with each hit having a 10% chance to lower the target's special defense by 1; 1.5x power if Gravity is up.
Priority: +0
Description/Flavor: Wave dash, funny multi-hitting move which has some synergy with Gravity, although you'll probably never see both be used in the same game, it's still there lol, anyways though this thing is a little menace with incredible speed and good SpA.

:swalot:
Name: Swalot - Primal
Item
: Plated Orb
Typing: Poison/Steel
Ability: Shell Armor
Stats:
HP 100 / Atk 90 (+17) / Def 116 (+33) / SpA 95 (+22) / SpD 111 (+28) / Spe 55 (+0) / BST 567 (+100)
New Moves
: Iron Defense, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Metal Burst, Metal Sound, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Tar Pit

:hariyama:
Name: Hariyama - Primal
Item
: Dragon Orb
Typing: Fighting/Dragon
Ability: Rough Skin
Stats:
HP 144 / Atk 150 (+30) / Def 85 (+25) / SpA 40 (+0) / SpD 80 (+20) / Spe 75 (+25) / BST 574 (+100)
New Moves
: Severing Strike, Breaking Swipe, Dragon Hammer, Dual Chop, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Twister, Agility, Ancient Power
Name: Severing Strike
Base Power
: 100
PP: 5 / 8 (Max)
Category: Physical
Type: Dragon
Effect: Raised critical hit chance.
Priority: 0
Flags: Contact
Description/Flavor: This thing is very much made to be a Dragon Dance sweeper, albeit somewhat unintentionally, however the speed boosts it gets from DD makes it able to make good use of it's ability, as if it can move fast enough it can be good at spreading burns across a team, and further to mention it has a monstrous attack stat and powerful move in Severing Strike, overall this thing wants to be a setup sweeper.

:grumpig:
Name: Grumpig - Primal
Item
: Gravity Orb
Typing: Psychic/Ground
Ability: Gravitational Surge (Upon switch-in this Pokemon summons Gravity for 5 turns.)
Stats:
HP 80 / Atk 90 (+45) / Def 85 (+20) / SpA 100 (+10) / SpD 125 (+15) / Spe 90 (+10) / BST 570 (+100)
New Moves
: Orbital Blast, Gravity, Earth Power, Scorching Sands, Spikes, Dark Pulse, Grav Apple, Ancient Power
Name: Orbital Blast
Base Power
: 80
Category: Special
Type: Psychic
Effect: 30% chance to lower the target's Special Defense by 1, during Gravity this move has 1.5x power.
Description/Flavor: I decided to make Grumpig here a Gravity abuser by being able to set up Gravity until it leaves the field, as such it has been given a secondary ground typing, a move that really takes advantage of Gravity, and several new ground-type moves, with quite a high attack and speed it could potentially tear through teams, though it can also double as a fast hazard setter with its high speed and access to spikes in addition to it's pretty decent bulk.

Last edited:
:swsh/plusle:
Name: Primal Plusle
Typing: Electric / Steel
Ability: Motor Drive
Stats: 100 (+40) / 50 / 70 (+30) / 105 (+20) / 75 / 105 (+10)

New Moves (if any): Flash Cannon / Autotomize
Removed Moves (if any): None

Role: Nasty Plot sweeper / Double Dance sweeper. There were only 3 calm mind users and zero nasty plot users in the tier, so here's one.

Flavor: After coming into contact with the Positive Orb, Plusle became surrounded in metal, becoming a steel type to better conduct its electricity.
:swsh/minun:
Name: Primal Minun
Typing: Electric / Steel
Ability: Motor Drive
Stats: 100 (+40) / 40 / 50 / 85 (+10) / 135 (+50) / 95

New Moves (if any): Flash Cannon / Iron Defense

Role: Special Wall. Unfortunately, its colossal spDef is hindered by its 4x earthquake weakness and terrible regular defense.

Flavor: After coming into contact with the Negative Orb, Minun became surrounded in metal, becoming a steel type and gaining more bulk.
:swsh/swalot:
Name: Primal Swalot
Typing: Poison / Dark
Ability: Swallow Whole*
Stats: 100 / 113 (+40) / 123 (+40) / 73 / 83 / 75 (+20)

New Moves (if any): Recover

Role: Physical Wall. Also pretty strong physical wallbreaker, which is hindered by its subpar speed.

Flavor: After coming into contact with the Gluttonous Orb, Swalot grew massive, gaining the ability to eat larger objects.

This pokemon recovers 25% HP if a different pokemon faints while it is on the field.
:swsh/hariyama:
Name: Primal Hariyama
Typing: Fighting / Ground
Ability: Iron Fist
Stats: 144 / 150 (+30) / 90 (+30) / 40 / 80 (+20) / 70 (+20)

New Moves (if any): None

Role: Physical Wallbreaker / Sweeper.

Flavor: After coming into contact with the Wrath orb, Hariyama gained terrifying power, being able to cause massive earthquakes with just a punch.
:swsh/grumpig:
Name: Primal Grumpig
Typing: Psychic / Ghost
Ability: Bad Dreams
Stats: 95 (+15) / 45 / 85 (+20) / 120 (+30) / 120 (+10) / 105 (+25)

New Moves (if any): Teleport / Wish / Healing Wish / Hypnosis
Removed Moves (if any): Calm Mind

Role: Utility Mon with Teleport, Wish, Knock Off, Taunt, etc.

Flavor: Upon coming into contact with the Nightmare Orb, Grumpig gained the ability to drain life force through dreams.

Last edited:
:rs/plusle:
Typing:

Ability: Desolate Land
Stats: 60 / 50 / 70 (+30) / 95 (+10) / 120 (+45) / 110 (+15) [505 BST]

New Moves (if any): Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Morning Sun, Overheat
Removed Moves (if any): N/A

Orb: Must hold the Red Orb.
Flavor: Plusle has become a sun god.
Role: Hail begone. Nice special attacker with more than enough bulk to handle every Hail mon (and guaranteed 66% Morning Sun to make its otherwise mediocre defensive profile much better). Great speed and powerful STABs make it a very solid offensive pivot, just watch out for Tar Terrain.

:rs/minun:
Typing:

Ability: Huge Power
Stats: 60 / 65 (+25) / 80 (+30) / 75 / 130 (+45) / 95 [505 BST]

New Moves (if any): Photon Ball, Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Iron Head, Spikes
Customs:
Name: Photon Ball
Base Power: 110
PP: 10
Type:

Effect: 100% chance to raise the user's Speed one stage.
Flags (ex: Contact, Sound): Mirror, Protect

Orb: Must hold the Blue Orb.
Flavor: funny bunny
Role: Rodent conglomerate. Huge Power + good bulk + great defensive typing - no setup - no coverage - no bitches.

:rs/swalot:
Typing:

Ability: Storm Drain
Stats: 100 / 73 / 83 / 113 (+40) / 83 / 115 (+60) [567 BST]

New Moves (if any): Flamethrower, Morning Sun, Overheat, Scald, Tar Pit

Orb: Must hold the Petrol Orb.
Flavor: Oil floats on water. Step 1: Wait for it to rain. Step 2: Cover yourself in oil. Step 3: Fly.
Role: Boneless Salazzle (literally). Gets coverage and a real defensive profile so that's a big plus.

:rs/hariyama:
Typing:

Ability: Misty Surge
Stats: 144 / 140 (+20) / 80 (+20) / 40 / 100 (+40) / 70 (+20) [574 BST]

New Moves (if any): Play Rough

Orb: Must hold the Crystal Orb.
Flavor: he thicc
Role: Very bulky Bulk Up wincon. While it can struggle against faster teams, the status immunity provided by Misty Surge combined with its amazing natural bulk and great typing make it absolutely mow down fat.

:rs/grumpig:
Typing:

Ability: Oblivious
Stats: 80 / 45 / 80 (+15) / 115 (+25) / 140 (+30) / 110 (+30) [570 BST]

New Moves (if any): Hydro Pump, Scald, Surf, Thunderbolt

Orb: Must hold the Crystal Orb.
Flavor: idk maybe grumpig's balls are full of fluid or smth
Role: Counterpart to my Primal Hariyama. Powerful fast CM sweeper with an extremely solid ability for the role in Oblivious. No recovery unfortunately leaves it vulnerable to status, and its physical bulk is comparatively exploitable, but its raw offensive presence more than makes up for it.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:rs/grumpig:
Name: Grumpig-Primal
Typing: Psychic / Steel
Ability: Magic Surge*
*Sets Magic Room upon switch in
Stats: 80 HP / 60 Atk (+15) / 90 Def (+20) / 130 SpA (+40) / 125 SpD (+15) / 85 Spe (+5)
New Moves (if any): Flash Cannon, Wish, Volt Switch

Role: Offensive Pivot, Calm Mind Wallbreaker

:hariyama:
Name: Hariyama-Primal
Typing: Fighting/Steel
Ability: Sheer Force
Stats: 144/140/85/70/85/50 Bst: 574
Orb Name: Power orb
New Moves (if any): None
Role: Physical wallbreaker, Setup sweeper(bulk up)
Explanation: Gives the mod a another strong fighting type option as well as ice resist. sheer force lets it fire off strong iron head and because of hariyama's high hp it is able to take hit from multiple Pokémon. It lacks recovery outside of rest therefore getting worn down over the course of the battle. Its speed tier is also on the lower end of mod which means it will be taking damage before dealing out that big damage. The steel type addition means all its weaknesses as a pure fighting type are now neutral and it has STAB on bullet punch for some niche speed control.

:Grumpig:
Name: Grumpig
Typing: Psychic/Rock
Ability: Thick Fat
Stats: 80/65/105/110/130/80 Bst: 570
Orb Name: Control Orb
New Moves (if any): Slack off, Meteor Beam
Role: Special wallbreaker, Setup Sweeper (Calm mind), Special/Mixed Wall
Explanation: An ice type check with an offensive presence. Gets decent stab moves in power gem and psychic/psyshock as well as some coverage in focus blast. Its utility move pool isn't bad either with things like taunt, Toxic, trick, whirlwind, heal bell, and magic coat. i add slack off so it can be more consistent in its role.

:swalot:
Name: Swalot-Primal
Typing: Poison
Ability: Corrosion
Stats: 100/103/93/103/93/75 Bst: 567
Orb name: Glutton Orb
New Moves (if any): Toxic thread,Decompose*, Toxic spikes, Purify, Corrosive gas, Body press
Role: Status spreader, Wall, Setup (body press+acid armor), Hazards (toxic spikes)
Description: This new form of swalot's main niche is to spread as much poison as possible. Its main recovery option, purify; also benefits from this as it is able to poison everything due to corrosion. Its other main selling point is in its signature move, Suppurate which helps its offensive partners by chipping non-poison and steel types for 1/8th of their max hp as well as removing items with corrosive gas.

Name: Decomposition
Base Power: 70
PP: 16
Type: Poison
Effect: All non-poison and steel type Pokémon are damaged for 1/8 of their max hp for 4-5 turns.
Flags: Non-Contact

Edit: Decomposition affects everyone on the field now.

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
:bw/plusle:
Name: Plusle-Primal
Typing: Electric / Ghost
Abilities: Shadow Shield
Stats: 60/60/70/95/115/105 (505 BST)

New Moves (if any): Shadow Ball, Hex, Will-O-Wisp

Role: Nasty Plot Sweeper ig
Flavour: WIP
Description: WIP

:bw/minun:
Reworked Fakemon: Minun-Primal
Typing: Electric / Water
Abilities: Poison Heal
Stats: 60/40/100/100/115/90 (495 BST)

New Moves (if any): Retox, Scald, Liquidation, Surf, Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet, Taunt
Name: Retox
Base Power: -
Accuracy: -%
PP: 10
Category: Status
Type: Poison
Effect: Heals the user by 50% of their max HP. if possible, badly poisons the user
Flags: The healing one I can't remember what its called lol

Role: NP Sweeper, Stallbreaker, Menace to Society
Flavour:
Description: Funny Poison Heal WIP

:bw/swalot:
Name: Swalot-Primal
Typing: Poison
Abilities: Protean
Stats: 100/103/103/93/113/55 (567 BST)

New Moves (if any): Calm Mind, Flamethrower, Scald, Liquidation, Pursuit

Role: Mixed Wall, Mixed Attacker
Flavour: Funny Goop
Description: M4A Swalot doesn't exist don't look it up

Last edited:
Hari “A Rock” Yama
:bw/hariyama:
Catalyzing Item: Flex Orb
Typing: Fighting/Rock
Ability: Solid Rock
Stats: 144 HP / 140 Atk (+20) / 100 Def (+40) / 40 SpA / 80 SpD (+20) / 70 Spe (+20)

New Moves (if any): N/A

Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Physical Wall, Bulk Up Sweeper
Dex Entry This Is Based On (I know y’all want some flavoring): “Hariyama’s thick body may appear fat, but it’s actually a hunk of solid muscle. If this Pokémon bears down and tightens all its muscles, its body becomes as hard as a rock.” -Sapphire

2BB560C7-3588-4C0B-B1EF-F8A2DCA70AA1.png

Type:
31A8BCA3-7FEF-4D62-BB49-FB596C446C8B.png
AB6D0567-C10D-4BA5-9F5C-62FCED514942.png

Stats: 144(+0)/127(+7)/ 85(+25)/ 80(+40)/85(+25)/ 53(+3)
Ability: Iron Fist
New Moves (if any) : Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force
Role: Bulky Wallbreaker
Description: Our meta is sorely lacking in good fighting and ghost types so here’s a mon that fills both of those roles. Hariyama’s primal reversion increases its attack somewhat and also gives a good buff to its defenses. The biggest buff Hariyama gets with its new primal reversion is its new ghost type. Ghost and Fighting is an almost unresisted stab combination so this mon will be really hard to switch into. However it has two big weaknesses it’s very slow and Its ghost stab options while good aren’t anything outstanding. Overall this mon will be a slow but extremely powerful wallbreaker.
Orb Name: Spectral Orb
E0E85CC8-DCB5-461F-8886-65B692591017.png

Name: Minun-Primal
Type:
6E0F3A6D-BCA4-406D-B40E-49DBF7C00E17.png
276D16A4-7FA0-4E88-B249-45099F1C3405.png

Stats: 60/ 40(+0)/52(+12)/ 116(+31)/ 125(+40)/ 112(+17)
Ability: Mold Breaker
New Moves: Spikes, Scorching Sands, Earth Power,Knock Off
Role: Fast Bulky Pivot/ Nasty Plot Sweeper
Description: Primal Reversion gives Minun a much needed stat boosts as well as a fancy new ground typing. Minun also gains access to ton of new tools to play with like Spikes and Knock Off. I can see it running pivot sets with spikes, scorching sands, knock off ,wish, discharge, t wave and volt switch. I can also see it being a fierce nasty plot attacker with good stabs and great special attack and speed stats.
Orb Name: Desert Orb
Other Subs WIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)