Pet Mod Fusion Evolution Never Used | End of an Era

Screenshot_20220526-054616.png

It took a year and like three months but finally the duo is complete.

:appletun::wormadam: Apple Pie has done the impossible, it made grass/bug actually kinda viable. Honestly this is an interesting bulky grass and I hope that it becomes an all american staple.

:regice::conkeldurr: Damn I can't believe Glasnow is getting sent to the glue factory this early on. Well RIP Glasnow you will not be missed, as Regidurr is better than you and has a fun ability that gives it free healing with every punch. I know I meme on slow bulky ice types by calling them a wasted dex slot but ice/fighting is very nice when you know it's not on an ugly crab and the mon has access to some form of priority.

:komala::dusknoir: Interesting mon with interesting ultility. Sure that duck exists ready to pillage and killage everything, but this is cool too. Probably the only thing that can stand up to a certain swords puff.

:fraxure::doublade: I think it's lame. Like yeah it has eviolite for bulk but if I'm being honest between the two slow physical fucks we have in the meta I'm using Regidurr over this thing. I just don't like it plain and simple.

:igglybuff::zacian-crowned: I hear the wails of some people claiming it is "TOO STRONG FOR NU" to which I say, it is literally the first slate. Calm down. Yes I know the big pink puff looks scary and has a sword bigger than any human to ever live, but it is not terrifying. Modest full investment SpA +1 is roughly base 115 SpA. Timid full investment SpA +1 is roughly base 105. Yes I know specs exist but even then it's not going to be hitting any harder than specs helioisk at timid or specs zoroark at modest. Next you'll say "BUT IT CAN GO PHYSICAL" okay it can do that and in terms of damage out put it's going to be similar to rapidash or again zoroark. Lastly there's the issue of its perfect coverage, how it has coverage for all two of its weaknesses. You want to know what other pokemon currently has perfect coverage for its weaknesses? FUCKING ZOROARK! I know Zoroark is a dark type and it lacks perfect physical coverage but I genuinely think that some of you need to realize that, again, this is the first slate. There will be additions that can check or counter Igglycian-Crowned later on. One slate does not a meta make.

Last edited:

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
DUSKOMA
:ss/komala::ss/dusknoir:
1653540218429.png
1653540227333.png

65 / 107 / 100 / 70 / 115 / 55
Shadowy Dreams - Effects of Comatose and Frisk.
I’ve never been prouder in my life

I don’t have thoughts on all of these but Appledam seems really good. I’d envision Quiver Dance/Recover/Apple Acid/Bug Buzz or Earth Power as a setup sweeper. Stealth Rock sets could work too, but its support movepool is somewhat limited. It does get Leech Seed to work as a full-on wall.

Edit: some Duskoma sets
Duskoma @ Assault Vest
Ability: Shadowy Dreams
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature/Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Poltergeist
- Knock Off/U-Turn
- Superpower/Play Rough/U-Turn
Duskoma @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Will-O-Wisp
- Poltergeist
- U-Turn/Pain Split/Wish
Duskoma @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Poltergeist
- Toxic/Will-O-Wisp
- Wish/Pain Split
- U-turn/Rapid Spin

Last edited:
The only mon with a speed stat higher than 60 on this slate is Igglycian, with 101 Speed

Let's try to fill out speed tiers next time because damn that's a funny gap to look at

That said the mons are all pretty cool, and I can see use in each that could potentially not get power crept given how few slates we'll have

Particularly looking forward to see how Duskoma stands in a meta developing around it, Ghost spinners go hard

Pretty happy with this slate overall. Lots of diversity in the winning subs, both in types and roles. Would’ve loved to see Shielterra, particularly with this lineup of winners, but almost nothing stands out as especially broken or bad so I’ll take it.

:appletun::wormadam: Y’all know my thoughts on this mon. Already a great check to Regidurr and physical Igglycian, and can only improve from here.

:regice::conkeldurr: Another one I’ve mentioned already. Looks super solid, so I hope it doesn’t get powercrept to hell and back like our pal Bearyx.

:komala::dusknoir: Funky mon. Already competes heavily with Porymask, but post-nerf Pory probably isn’t very good even in NU, plus Comatose is an amazing ability, so I trust it’ll be solid. Real ones run Band.

:fraxure::doublade: Relying on Eviolite probably balances this, but wow is it bulky. Seems very very good, and since NU Steels usually don’t have recovery (and I expect this to stay true here), I think it will very easily stay a viable bulky Steel throughout its NU career. RIP to the NU Rhybite dream though.

:igglybuff::zacian-crowned: And the most-likely-to-be-a-brokemon award goes to Igglyzenta 2 (shocking, I know). Usable bulk, great typing, good speed, absurd power and coverage for NU with both Specs and SD sets, this mon literally does everything. Compared to the other mons on this list, it just seems way too strong, practically flawless in comparison. Hell, it even has Wish with high HP if you want to abuse forced switches by wishpassing (this is a viable strategy, I swear). Hoping that I’m either wrong about this or it gets nerfed very quickly before it starts forcing much stronger submissions than the rest of slate 1 can handle.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
igglycian-crowned.png
Slate 2 - Expanding our Basisfraxblade.png

And so let's move to our second slate! Ideally, this slate should focus on complementing what Slate 1 lacked, diversifying our Speed Tiers a bit, and just generally taking Slate 1's power level and applying it to roles that we don't have yet.

However, before we move on, Council would like to announce a new rule:

- Each fusion can only be submitted by the same user up to three times over the course of the mod. In other words, every submission can only be further resubmitted up to two times.
This is to prevent people from just spamming resubmissions, as in previous FE mods, we've had quite a large ammount of resubs that kept returning over the span of multiple slates. Preventing people from doing this forces them to adapt their submissions to the metagame and actually move forward instead of trying to repeatedly force a mon into the mod.

Submissions will end on June 1st. Enjoy!

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:swsh/azumarill::swsh/illumise:
DNA Donors: Azumarill / Illumise
Fusion Name: Azumise
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 50 / 85 / 75 / 85 / 70 [BST: 450] (+3 HP / +2 Atk / +8 Def / +9 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: = (Sap Sipper + Tinted Lens)
Ability Description: effects of both abilities
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Knock Off
Scald
Roost, Defog
Intended Role: Defensive Pivot, Physical Wall, Hazard Control (Defog)
Role Justification: defensive check to regidurr. has tinted lens boosted scalds which is nice. notable lack of good moves though.

:swsh/cherrim::swsh/incineroar:
DNA Donors: Cherrim / Incineroar
Fusion Name: Cherroar
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 90 / 85 / 90 / 90 / 75 [BST: 515] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +5 Def / +7 SpA / +6 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Obliterate = (Flower Gift + Intimidate)
Ability Description: On switchin, this Pokemon lowers the Special Defense of adjacent opponents by 1.
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Giga Drain, Fire Blast, Scorching Sands, Dazzling Gleam
Synthesis, Nasty Plot, Will-o-Wisp, Parting Shot
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: powerful special wallbreaker. slow however.

:swsh/flareon::swsh/ledian:
DNA Donors: Flareon / Ledian
Fusion Name: Ledeon
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 100 / 60 / 75 / 110 / 75 [BST: 495] (+15 HP / +18 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Fatal End = (Flash Fire + Iron Fist)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's punch-based attacks have 1.5x power. Sucker Punch is not boosted.
Notable Moves:
Flare Blitz, U-Turn, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Knock Off
Roost, Swords Dance, Will-o-Wisp, Defog
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: igglycian switchin. powerful punches for good coverage with useful stabs. relies on hdb and has low physical bulk.

:swsh/yveltal::swsh/fletchling:
DNA Donors: Yveltal / Fletchling
Fusion Name: Fletchal
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 90 / 70 / 90 / 70 / 90 [BST: 500] (+5 HP / +0 Atk / +1 Def / +5 SpA / +2 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Storm Aura = (Dark Aura + Gale Wings)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilities.
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, U-Turn, Sucker Punch
Oblivion Wing, Heat Wave, Dark Pulse
Roost
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: owing + gale wings makes a pretty nice combo allowing you to recover your hp for more gale wings action.

:swsh/klinklang::swsh/octillery:
DNA Donors: Klinklang / Octillery
Fusion Name: Octiklang
New Types:

Base Stats: 68 / 105 / 95 / 100 / 80 / 67 [BST: 515] (+1 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +13 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Iron Sights = (Clear Body + Sniper)
Notable Moves:
Gear Grind, Liquidation, Wild Charge
Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Energy Ball, Psychic
Shift Gear
Intended Role: Set-up Sweeper, Mixed Wallbreaker
Role Justification: offensive switchin to igglycian. has shift gear and good coverage albeit most of it is special.

:swsh/porygon-z::swsh/obstagoon:
DNA Donors: Porygon-Z / Obstagoon
Fusion Name: Obstagon-Z
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 90 / 85 / 100 / 95 / 95 [BST: 555] (+1 HP / +5 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +17 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Revolutionary = (Adaptability + Defiant)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilites.
Notable Moves:
Double-Edge, Knock Off, Close Combat, Gunk Shot
Tri Attack, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf
Recover, Nasty Plot, Taunt, Parting Shot
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: two great abils balanced by lack of sd and not too effective stabs.

Last edited:
i’ll fill this out as i find more stuff in my sandbox

:swsh/uxie::swsh/beedrill:
let’s break the lakebird trend before someone subs a shitmon
DNA Donors: Uxie / Beedrill
Fusion Name: Uxbee
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 90 / 85 / 60 / 105 / 85 [BST: 500] (+5 HP / +8 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Zeppelin = (Levitate + Sniper)
Ability Description: Effects of Levitate. This Pokemon is immune to critical hits.
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Zen Headbutt

Defog, Roost, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Toxic Spikes
Intended Role: Special Wall, Defensive Pivot, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: Pretty weird mon. Amazing defensive typing with Levitate, plus okay bulk and reliable recovery. Even has usable Attack, but god do its STABs suck. only real thing you’ll be using that Attack stat for is strong-ish Knock Offs and U-Turns. Overall a solid wall, and also a very solid check to Igglycian-C.

DNA Donors: Uxie / Beedrill-Mega
Fusion Name: Uxbee-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 150 / 85 / 30 / 105 / 155 [BST: 600]
New Ability: Adaptability
Notable Moves:
Fire Punch, Knock Off, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Zen Headbutt

Swords Dance
Intended Role: Offensive Pivot, Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Seems pretty funny in UU, or maybe even RU.

:swsh/genesect::swsh/eldegoss:
would be the funniest thing in the world if our first type combo with multiple reps was bug/grass
DNA Donors: Genesect / Eldegoss
Fusion Name: Genegoss
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 85 / 92 / 110 / 110 / 80 [BST: 547] (+5 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +3 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Sink or Swim = (Download + Cotton Down)
Ability Description:
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Extreme Speed
Bug Buzz, Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Techno Blast, Pollen Puff
Shift Gear
Intended Role: Offensive Pivot, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: Sink or Swim mon with amazing stats for the ability, but a godawful typing. Has coverage for just about everything that resists its STABs thanks to Techno Blast, but it can't hit everything at once with only four moveslots. Can also run a physical set in order to take advantage of Shift Gear, but uh...

:swsh/whiscash::swsh/durant:
why is wormadam the only fully-evolved ground/bug?
DNA Donors: Whiscash / Durant
Fusion Name: Whisdur
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 113 / 95 / 62 / 60 / 85 [BST: 500] (+1 HP / +20 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +1 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Water Break = (Hydration + Truant)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's status is cured every other turn.
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, First Impression, Stone Edge, X-Scissor

Dragon Dance
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper, Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Whiscash but better. Solid DD mon, with dual STABs only resisted by Flying (which it has coverage for in Stone Edge). Ability makes First Impression do utterly bonkers damage to the right targets, and boosts X-Scissor to Megahorn levels situationally. Currently goes kinda crazy since our Fliers are nonexistent, but as soon as we get some it’ll be more than manageable.

:swsh/fearow::swsh/passimian:
second time in history someone's used fearow in a fusion (the first was when i subbed this to RU)
DNA Donors: Fearow / Passimian
Fusion Name: Fearmian
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 110 / 80 / 50 / 70 / 90 [BST: 490] (+8 HP / +5 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Gewehr = (Sniper + Defiant)
Ability Description: Effects of both.
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Drill Peck, Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Rock Slide, U-Turn, Drill Run

Defog, Roost
Intended Role: Choice Scarfer, Offensive Pivot, Hazard Removal
Role Justification: And speaking of Fliers, here’s a perfect Whisdur counter (lol!). Solid scarfer with pivoting in U-Turn, and coverage for the almost anything that could take its dual STABs. Switches in on a Defog, then goes wild. Can also reasonably run more bulky Defog sets itself, as it scares out most rockers with CC and EQ. Generally a solid mon with a lot of versatility, plus it's Fearow. Name the last time you saw a Fearow fusion.

:swsh/cacturne::swsh/electrode:
I don’t remember making this but it’s actually kinda sick
DNA Donors: Cacturne / Electrode
Fusion Name: Cactrode
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 82 / 65 / 105 / 70 / 112 [BST: 499] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +8 SpA / +0 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Bioacoustics = (Water Absorb + Soundproof)
Ability Description: Effects of Soundproof; heals 25% max HP when hit by a sound move (includes Heal Bell).
Notable Moves:

Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch
Nasty Plot, Spikes
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: NP sweeper with an interesting type but almost 0 coverage and horrible bulk. However, thanks to its ability, even if it gets hit once teammates can be used to restore it fully, meaning you can play a lot more recklessly with it than with your standard sweeper. Unfortunately, it’s still immune to Heal Bell, so status is a no-go, but hey! At least you’re immune to Paralysis! Alternatively, it can run a more balanced offensive pivot set, with great tools in Volt Switch and Spikes combined with a blistering 112 Speed that will most likely go nearly uncontested for the duration of the mod (right? right??), allowing it to serve as a comfortable ‘top tier’ in the speed tier war.

:swsh/flareon::swsh/araquanid:
just run defensive please
DNA Donors: Flareon / Araquanid
Fusion Name: Flaraqua
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 100 / 80 / 75 / 125 / 55 [BST: 505] (+4 HP / +0 Atk / +4 Def / +3 SpA / +4 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Snot Bubble = (Guts + Water Bubble)
Ability Description: Water power is 2x when statused; immune to Burn.
Notable Moves:
Flare Blitz, Liquidation, Facade, Lunge
Lava Plume, Scald
Protect, Sticky Web, Toxic, Will-O-Wisp, Wish
Intended Role: Special Wall, Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Ok yeah I get that it has broken Water Bubble + 100 Attack, but it also has 0 coverage, bad speed, and great bulk, so running Toxic Orb is completely wasting the mon’s potential. Otherwise, pretty great special wall, super bulky and has lots of ways of afflicting burn so the opponent’s physical mons don’t want to switch in. Has to rely on Wish for recovery, but also has 100 Attack with pretty spammable STABs, so even if an opponent wants to pressure you out of Wishspam, they’ll still take a chunk from you.

Last edited:
Weavile, but bulky
:swsh/cacturne::swsh/abomasnow:
DNA Donors: Cacturne / Abomasnow
Fusion Name: Abomaturne
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 105 / 80 / 105 / 80 / 60 [BST: 510] (+0 HP / +2 Atk / +13 Def / +2 SpA / +8 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Slush Warning = (Water Absorb + Snow Warning)
Ability Description: Combined effect of both the abilities.
Notable Moves:
Sucker Punch, Earthquake, Ice Shard, Avalanche, Ice Punch, Wood Hammer
Blizzard, Giga Drain, Earth Power, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Focus Blast
Leech Seed, Spiky Shield, Toxic, Aurora Veil
Intended Role: Mixed Wallbreaker, Setup Sweeper (Swords Dance, Nasty Plot), Screen Setter
Role Justification: bulky Ice/Dark with decent coverage and the ability to set Veil.
Weavile has shown that Ice/Dark is fairly hard to wall, and with coverage like EQ/EP and Focus Blast, it can hit a wide number of targets.
ithas nice defensive tools like Leech Seed and Spiky Shield.
it also has setup on both ends, making it versatile in what sets to run.
its downsides are it's horribly slow, and the mega (if lega) doesn't make that any better.
horrible defensive typing means it can't soak too many hits, either.
might go off in TR if/when we ever get that.

:swsh/cacturne::swsh/abomasnow-Mega:
Fusion Name: Abomaturne-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 145 / 110 / 145 / 100 / 30 [BST: 610]
New Ability: Snow Warning

Mildly fast setup sweeper with an interesting typing
:swsh/girafarig::swsh/sylveon:
DNA Donors: Girafarig / Sylveon
Fusion Name: Girafeon
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 75 / 65 / 100 / 100 / 80 [BST: 505] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +8 Spe)
New Ability: Dreamland = (Inner Focus + Pixilate)
Ability Description: component effects.
Notable Moves:
Hyper Voice/Moonblast, Psyshock/Psychic, Mystical Fire, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Future Sight(?)
Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Thunder Wave, Wish, Protect, Heal Bell, Agility, Trick
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper (Calm Mind, Nasty Plot,) Choice Specs
Role Justification:

Offensive menace with a poor defensive typing
:swsh/meowstic::swsh/bisharp:
DNA Donors: Meowstic / Bisharp
Fusion Name: Meowsharp
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 90 / 90 / 75 / 75 / 90 [BST: 490] (+1 HP / +4 Atk / +2 Def / +4 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: One-Liner = (Prankster + Inner Focus)
Ability Description: component effects.
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Zen Headbutt, Play Rough, Stone Edge
Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Stealth Rock, Light Screen, Reflect
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper (Swords Dance)
Role Justification: this is a surprisingly versatile mon. Prankster gives it a lot of options for crippling, whether through Taunt, Twave or Toxic.
any dark types that would be immune to it can be handled by Play Rough as coverage.
while it is unorthodox, you could theoretically run screens due to Prankster's priority, though having few resistances doesn't help longevity.
finally, there's SD sets, which give you an intimidate immunity to work with and Taunt to shut things down, essentially functioning like a toned down Bisharp.
downsides are its STABs, namely its Psychic STAB, is mediocre in Zen Headbutt. it being Psychic/Dark doesn't help longevity, either, as it has few resistances to speak of.

Mindgames featuring Multiscale

:swsh/miltank::swsh/zoroark:
DNA Donors: Miltank / Zoroark
Fusion Name: Milark
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 95 / 85 / 85 / 65 / 102 [BST: 512] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Mirage = (Thick Fat + Illusion)
Ability Description: Illusion effects; direct damage is halved while Illusion is active.
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Body Slam, Earthquake, Play Rough, Sucker Punch, U-Turn
Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Extrasensory, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Hyper Voice
Nasty Plot, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Milk Drink, Thunder Wave, Trick
Intended Role: Choice Specs/Band, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: this is a mon that uses Illusion combined with a Multiscale effect of sorts to Setup and sweep with a decent speed tier.
it has a bunch of utiliity it can use if you don't wanna go with a breaker set, like Twave, Trick and Taunt.
it can even refresh the Multiscale effect, provided you still have mons on your team.
its main downsides are that without setup, its damage is kinda meh, and despite the ability, it still has a fear of fighting types.

Bulky special attacker with Grass-ate

:swsh/meganium::swsh/aurorus:
DNA Donors: Meganium / Aurorus
Fusion Name: Megarus
New Types:

Base Stats: 105 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 100 / 80 [BST: 555] (+4 HP / +1 Atk / +4 Def / +9 SpA / +4 SpD / +11 Spe)
New Ability: Cultivate = (Overgrow + Refrigerate)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Normal-type attacks become Grass-type and have 1.2x power.
Notable Moves:
Meteor Beam, Earth Power, Hyper Voice, Freeze-Dry, Thunderbolt, Leaf Storm
Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Toxic, Calm Mind, Rock Polish, Aromatherapy, Haze
Intended Role: Choice Specs, Special Wallbreaker, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock)
Role Justification: an attempt was made to make a decent Meganium Fusion.
Primarily functions as a bulky special attacker, with EdgeQuake-esque coverage in Meteor Beam and Earth Power. Hyper Voice gets turned into a strong STAB option due to grass-ate.
it can also go bulky with the ability to set hazards, use Leech Seed, Synthesis and Aromatherapy to keep the party and itself healthy, and Toxic to cripple.
the downsides to this mon are that Meteor Beam can only realistically be used once, so if this gets forced out, you'll be hard pressed to find another setup opportunity. Grass/Rock is also a mediocre typing, both defensively and offensively, so you may find it hard to break Steels, particularly with defensive sets.

Fast but frail special attacker

:swsh/aerodactyl::swsh/cryogonal:
DNA Donors: Aerodactyl / Cryogonal
Fusion Name: Cryodactyl
New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 87 / 57 / 97 / 107 / 117 [BST: 552] (+7 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +2 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Levirock = (Rock Head + Levitate)
Notable Moves:
Triple Axel, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Psychic Fangs, Rapid Spin(?)
Earth Power, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Hurricane, Meteor Beam
Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Recover, Rock Polish, Defog(?)
Intended Role: Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock), Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: this is a mon with a great speed tier and excellent coverage backed up by a boosting move in Meteor Beam.
can also act as a hazard remover with both spin and Defog, albeit not a very good one.
its main weaknesses being that Meteor Beam sets are rocks weak, it has abysmal Defense, it crumples if a Fighting or Steel-type so much as breathes in its direction, and its defensive typing is just not good in general, meaning it's going to be a glass cannon or endgame sweeper.
if you're bold enough (or using the mega), you can run a DDance set with decent enough coverage, but all the above problems still remain.
:swsh/aerodactyl-mega::swsh/cryogonal:
Fusion Name: Cryodactyl-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 117 / 77 / 107 / 127 / 137 [BST: 652]
New Ability: Tough Claws

will fill out later

Last edited:

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Physical Wall that punishes contact
:swsh/toucannon::swsh/carkol:
DNA Donors: Toucannon / Carkol
Fusion Name: Carcannon
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 110 / 90 / 70 / 80 / 55 [BST: 485] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +8 Def / +3 SpA / +8 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Flame Force = (Flame Body + Sheer Force)
Ability Description: User's moves do x1.3 damage against burned opponents
Notable Moves:
Beak Blast, Flare Blitz, High Horsepower, U-Turn, Rapid Spin
Nope
Roost, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Will-o-Wisp, Defog
Intended Role: Defensive Pivot, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock, Spikes), Hazard Control (Defog, Rapid Spin), Physical Wall
Role Justification: Not only this fits within the meta to check previous slate additions like Agglycian and Appledam, a solid physically defensive typing in Fire/Flying allows it to benefit from enduring physical attackers as it punishes them efficiently with Beak Blast, and if it burns the move will also hit pretty hard out of the ability as well. Solid coverage also ensures it can fit just the moves it needs to work, and even comes with reliable recovery to keep doing this across a match. Just be sure to not lose your Boots or else the longevity goes quite down, let alone Rock types.
Overall it's a funny bulky mon that can fill a good amount of roles.
JavaScript:
carcannon: {
    num: 75000###,
    types:["Fire", "Flying"],
    species: "Carcannon",
    id: "carcannon",
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 110, def: 90, spa: 70, spd: 80, spe: 55}
    abilities: {0: "Flame Force"},
    weightkg: 52,
    fusion: ["Toucannon", "Carkol"],
},
Exchanges any longevity whatsoever for blowing walls apart
:swsh/ponyta-galar::swsh/diggersby:
DNA Donors: Ponyta-Galar / Diggersby
Fusion Name: Diggernyta (Did you think I'd actually name it "Poggersby"?)
New Types:

Base Stats: 71 / 90 / 71 / 57 / 71 / 85 [BST: 445] (+4 HP / +20 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Cake Power = (Pastel Veil + Huge Power)
Ability Description: If the user is poisoned, x2 Atk
Notable Moves:
Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Facade, Knock Off, U-Turn
Nope
Spikes, Swords Dance, Healing Wish
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Setup Sweeper, Offensive Pivot, Status Absorber
Role Justification: While this is forced to run a Toxic Orb for reliability on its ability (which removes its item slot and puts it on a timer), and has a eh speed tier, this has some alternatives to not just be Zangoose 2. First off, U-Turn allows it to attack without having to take Toxic damage at the end of the turn, and we also have its obscene offensive presence forcing switches, which is perfect to set Spikes, or even Swords Dance to surely OHKO a mon, turning it into an offensive role compression alternative that can leave a mark in a match when used well.
Overall this is a solid offensive mon that can even play around its own chip in favor for momentum.

Fast stallbreaker/sweeper
:swsh/salandit::swsh/espeon:
DNA Donors: Salandit / Espeon
Fusion Name: Espandit
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 60 / 50 / 100 / 70 / 110 [BST: 450] (+4 HP / +6 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +17 Spe)
New Ability: Corrosive Bounce = (Corrosion + Magic Bounce)
Ability Description: Effect of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Knock Off
Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower
Nasty Plot, Trick, Taunt
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper, Special Wallbreaker, Stallbreaker, Choice Specs, Hazard Control (Magic Bounce)
Role Justification: While its stats and ability are scary from a first glance, its typing isn't the best and can be easily KO'd out of low bulk in general. In any case, this stands out as a setup sweeper that can do standard MBounce duties on blocking hazards, punish Taunt, block Encore to setup consistently and so on. But Corrosion complements here a lot to punish Toxic abusers to let them have a taste of their own medicine even if they'd be immune otherwise, forcing the opponent to have to think twice before clicking Toxic, choiced sets can even annoy walls further with Trick, removing a choice lock and considerably crippling the opponent.
Overall it's a nice offensive mon with a fairly unique playstyle against defensive mons.

Offensive mon that can either be a fast attacker or a bulky wall
:swsh/metagross::swsh/kartana:
DNA Donors: Metagross / Kartana
Fusion Name: Kartagross
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 175 / 130 / 95 / 60 / 90 [BST: 620] (+1 HP / +17 Atk / +0 Def / +18 SpA / +0 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Light Beast = (Light Metal + Beast Boost)
Ability Description: User's highest stat is halved
Notable Moves:
Meteor Mash, Bullet Punch, Body Press, Sacred Sword, Earthquake, Knock Off
Flash Cannon, Meteor Beam, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball
Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Synthesis, Trick
Intended Role: Choice Band, Setup Sweeper, Physical Wall, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock)
Role Justification: While its ability is detrimental and its stats are rather scary from a glance, these aspects balance out to allow to easily pick among multiple roles for this to do. Want a frail 130ish Atk setup sweeper with 70ish Def? Use its Def as its highest stat and have fun. Want a bulky Steel? Let Atk be the highest stat and go with setup options in either CM or Meteor Beam, or go for a more utility-oriented set with Stealth Rock and Synthesis. Overall this is a funny mon that can fulfill multiple roles to elect from at once thanks to considerably customizable stats out of its ability.

Last edited:
Johto did this really funny thing where they introduced single stage pokemon that were awful. I got bored and tried making fusions with them.

:swsh/delibird::swsh/virizion:
DNA Donors: Delibird / Virizion
Fusion Name: Delizion
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 75 / 60 / 80 / 90 / 105 [BST: 480] (+2 HP / +3 Atk / +2 Def / +3 SpA / +3 SpD / +14 Spe)
New Ability: Justle = (Hustle + Justified)
Ability Description: Has the effect of both abilities.
Notable Moves:
Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Fake Out, Rapid Spin, Triple Axel, Gunk Shot
N/A
Swords Dance, Spikes
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper
Role Justification: It's a pretty simple fighting type sweeper that uses hustle to help boost that attack stat. Not really more to say here.

:swsh/dunsparce::swsh/scyther:
DNA Donors: Dunsparce / Scyther
Fusion Name: Scysparse
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 110 / 75 / 60 / 75 / 80 [BST: 495] (+10 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Technically Graceful = (Serene Grace + Technician)
Notable Moves:
: Body Slam, Dual Wingbeat, Bite, Knock Off, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake
: Glare, Swords Dance, Roost, Defog
Intended Role: Set Up Sweeper, Hazard Removal (Defog)
Role Justification: Now this is a "fun" pokemon to use since it has two great abilities for the price of one. However it technically is a set up sweeper since it does set up using glare. Of course this leads into the most devastating move in its arsenal, bite. Yes I did not use a typo here, bite is the scariest move this thing has. With the power boost it gets from technician and the 60% flinch chance along with its 100% accuracy bite is unironically the ace in the hole for this thing. However you could just use swords dance and set up the old fashioned way and ignore the janky ass strat that is para flinching.
JavaScript:
scysparse: {
    num: 75000###,
    types:["Normal", "Flying"],
    species: "Scysparse",
    id: "scysparse",
    baseStats: {hp: 95, atk: 110, def: 75, spa: 60, spd: 75, spe: 80}
    abilities: {0: "Technically Graceful"},
    weightkg: 35,
    fusion: ["Dunsparce", "Scyther"],
},
:swsh/stantler::swsh/simipour:
DNA Donors: Stantler / Simipour
Fusion Name: Stantpour
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 100 / 65 / 100 / 65 / 110 [BST: 520] (+6 HP / +4 Atk / +3 Def / +9 SpA / +1 SpD / +17 Spe)
New Ability: Water Drinker = (Sap Sipper + Torrent)
Ability Description: When this pokemon is hit by a water type move its attack stat goes up by one stage. Water Type Immunity
Notable Moves:
Body Slam, Waterfall, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Superpower, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch
Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt
: Nasty Plot, Calm Mind
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper, Special Sweeper
Role Justification: A decent sweeper with 100/110 offenses on both the physical and special fronts. The main downsides come down to its typing being somewhat middling offensively and it's 80/65/65 bulk which according to the fusion calculator is equal to 69/69/69 so while it is nice, it's not good.

:swsh/girafarig::swsh/cryogonal:
DNA Donors: Girafarig / Cryogonal
Fusion Name: Cryofarig
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 65 / 65 / 105 / 100 / 110 [BST: 520] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +8 Def / +13 SpA / +0 SpD / +15 Spe)
New Ability: Floating Sipper = (Sap Sipper + Levitate)
Notable Moves:
Rapid Spin?
Psyshock, Psychic, Ice Beam, Freeze-Dry, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Dazzling Gleam
Nasty Plot
Intended Role: Special Sweeper
Role Justification: This thing gets nasty plot, boltbeam with STAB, and two immunities. By all accounts it is a fairly solid pick. The downside is that defensively psychic/ice is ass. When you consider that its weaknesses tend to focus on the physical half of the spectrum a bit more and that its physical bulk is trash, you start to see that this giraffe snowflake is still slightly balanced.

:swsh/qwilfish::swsh/gligar:
DNA Donors: Qwilfish / Gligar
Fusion Name: Qwilgar
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 95 / 100 / 45 / 60 / 105 [BST: 470] (+0 HP / +10 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Big Meaty Claws = (Intimidate + Hyper Cutter)
Notable Moves:
Poison Jab, Earthquake, Liquidation, Knock Off, U-Turn
N/A
Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Roost, Defog, Destiny Bond, Swords Dance, Haze
Intended Role: Physical Wall, Set Up Sweeper, Hazard Setter(Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock)
Role Justification: The sheer utility on this thing impresses me. It can do surprisingly a lot especially once you take a potential SD set into account. It's physical bulk and speed are good and 95 attack is fairly respectable in the lower metas. It's practically a swiss army knife pokemon.

:swsh/turtonator::swsh/corsola:
DNA Donors: Turtonator / Corsola
Fusion Name: Corsonator
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 70 / 115 / 90 / 90 / 40 [BST: 470] (+3 HP / +4 Atk / +0 Def / +12 SpA / +0 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Shell Generator = (Shell Armor + Regenerator)
Notable Moves:
N/A
Hydro Pump, Scald, Fire Blast, Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Scorching Sands, Ice Beam, Power Gem
Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Stealth Rock, Shell Smash
Intended Role: Physical Wall, Set Up Sweeper
Role Justification: Alright so this thing has some powerful bulk, a decent defensive typing, and some oomf as well thanks to its wide movepool. However while it's decent as a wall it's an even better set up sweeper thanks to shell smash. Point is it can go on the offensive or the defensive depending on what you want it to do. Yes I know it's a resub. It just fits with the theme

Last edited:
New subs:
:swsh/necrozma::swsh/patrat:
DNA Donors: Necrozma / Patrat
Fusion Name: Patrozma
New Types:

Base Stats: 71 / 91 / 70 / 91 / 64 / 80 [BST: 467] (+0 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Neurotoxin = (Prism Armor + Analytic)
Ability Description: Takes 3/4 damage from super-effective attacks. Its own have 1.3x power.
Notable Moves:
Zen Headbutt, Seed Bomb, Knock Off, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Super Fang
Meteor Beam, Photon Geyser, Hyper Voice, Earth Power
Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Calm Mind, any other stat boosting move tbh, Moonlight
Intended Role: Mixed Attacker, Setup Sweeper, almost anything
Role Justification: this thing runs literally any set it can tbh. SD, CM, DD and autotomize are your stat boosting options, and you have some pretty good coverage. you can also run defensive with moonlight and super fang. being weak to koff sucks though but you can also use koff on other psychics. also run autotomize wp if real

Resubs:
:swsh/skuntank::swsh/vanilluxe:
DNA Donors: Skuntank / Vanilluxe
Fusion Name: Vanilltank
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 95 / 80 / 95 / 80 / 100 [BST: 540] (+3 HP / +1 Atk / +4 Def / +5 SpA / +2 SpD / +19 Spe)
New Ability: Natural = (Stench + Ice Body)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's attacks restore 1/16th of the user's health, rounded down.
Notable Moves:
run special moves (this has nasty plot)
Ice Beam, Freeze-Dry, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast
Nasty Plot, Taunt, Autotomize
Intended Role: Set-Up Sweeper, Special Attacker
Role Justification: This may seem like a Mixed Attacker at first, but it instead uses Special moves to its best ability through Nasty Plot and a huge selection of coverage options that help with type combinations that it can't hit. Its ability even allows it to recover a little bit of health with every attack, which can be useful sometimes. Where it falls is its main STABs are unable to hit Steel-types, but it's a pretty strong offensive type too due to hitting 5 types for SE damage. You can also run Choice Specs for the funny.

:swsh/gastrodon::swsh/dragonair:
DNA Donors: Gastrodon / Dragonair
Fusion Name: Gastronair
New Types:

Base Stats: 106 / 83 / 86 / 81 / 76 / 54 [BST: 486] (+20 HP / +0 Atk / +20 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Item Sap = (Sticky Hold + Marvel Scale)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Defense is 1.5x if it loses its held item
Notable Moves:
TBA
TBA
TBA
Intended Role: Wall (TBF)
Role Justification: Slow defensive mon with a funny ability that practically makes itself a huge thicc boi. It also has all the utility it needs to thrive considering the tools it has under its belt.

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
:swsh/zarude::swsh/growlithe:
slaying so hard
DNA Donors: Zarude / Growlithe
Fusion Name: Growlrude
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 100 / 80 / 70 / 80 / 90 [BST: 500] (+0 HP / +5 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +8 SpD / +8 Spe)
New Ability: Fearful Guard = (Leaf Guard + Intimidate)
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Power Whip, U-Turn, Flare Blitz

Bulk Up, Jungle Healing
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Set-Up Breaker (Bulk Up), Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: Growlrude is a cool physical attacker thanks to its solid offensive typing and good coverage. Access to Jungle Healing lets it become more flexible as a set-up sweeper with Bulk up and as a general offensive pivot.

:swsh/exploud::swsh/sliggoo:
i wonder what this could be
DNA Donors: Exploud / Sliggoo
Fusion Name: Exploo
New Types:

Base Stats: 89 / 83 / 58 / 95 / 95 / 70 [BST: 490] (+3 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +8 SpA / +2 SpD / +6 Spe)
New Ability: Scrappish Fluidity = (Scrappy + Sap Sipper)
Notable Moves:

Boomburst, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Overheat, Surf, Draco Meteor

Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: SPECS SCRAPPY BOOMBURST

:swsh/staraptor::swsh/pignite:
wallbreaker with crazy offensive typing and a funny ability
DNA Donors: Staraptor / Pignite
Fusion Name: Pignaptor
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 110 / 72 / 60 / 60 / 81 [BST: 473] (+3 HP / +4 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Gluttonous Sin = (Intimidate + Thick Fat)
Ability Description: When hit by a Fire- or Ice-type move, opponent's Attack is dropped by 1 stage.
Notable Moves:
Brave Bird, Close Combat, U-Turn, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Sucker Punch

Roost
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Scary offensive wallbreaker with a strong offensive typing, which compliments its great movepool quite nicely, letting it act as a threat vs a lot of the tier.

:swsh/lanturn::swsh/machamp:
i punch fish
DNA Donors: Lanturn / Machamp
Fusion Name: Lanchamp
New Types:

Base Stats: 110 / 95 / 69 / 70 / 80 / 61 [BST: 485] (+3 HP / +1 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Volt Storage = (Volt Absorb + Guts)
Ability Description: When this Pokemon is hit by an Electric-type move, it’s Attack is boosted by 1 stage. Electric immunity.
Notable Moves:
Aqua Tail, Bullet Punch, Close Combat, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Stone Edge
Volt Switch

Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: Bulky physical attacker with a wide offensive movepool and access to a pivoting move.

:swsh/keldeo::swsh/klinklang:
flashback (this was my first sub but instead it had a klang)
DNA Donors: Keldeo / Klinklang
Fusion Name: Klindeo
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 93 / 102 / 99 / 87 / 99 [BST: 555] (+0 HP / +7 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Devious = (Justified + Plus)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Sp.Atk is raised by 1 stage after it is damaged by a Dark-type move.
Notable Moves:
Gear Grind, Aqua Jet, Close Combat, Flip Turn, Liquidation
Flash Cannon, Hydro Pump, Secret Sword
Shift Gear
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper (Shift Gear), Offensive Pivot, Mixed Attacker
Role Justification: Good physical attacking threat with a potent defensive typing and access to Shift Gear to make it a scary sweeper. Also has access to a solid Sp.Atk and access to Devious, letting it also find some use as a mixed attacking offensive pivot.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
:swsh/trevenant::swsh/primarina:
New Types:

Base Stats: 82 / 92 / 75 / 95 / 99 / 58 [BST: 501] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Holy Water = (Natural Cure + Torrent)
Ability Description: Heals status when using a Water move

Notable Moves:
Flip Turn, Liquidation, Play Rough, Poltergeist
Focus Blast, Hydro Pump, Moonblast, Scald, Shadow Ball
Calm Mind, Leech Seed, Life Dew

Intended Role: Specially Defensive, Slow Breaker, Defensive Pivot
Role Justification: Turns Life Dew into Jungle Healing which is p cool. Mixed offensive stats and good STABs on both fronts allows it to have some versatility, and it has good Special bulk in order to run defensively-oriented sets as well. It is, overall, an extremelly versatile mon, but its held back by a glaring Knock weakness, limited recovery, and struggles against some of the meta's established mons like Duskoma and Regidurr.

:swsh/poipole::swsh/scrafty:
New Types:

Base Stats: 67 / 101 / 97 / 61 / 97 / 67 [BST: 490] (+1 HP / +20 Atk / +6 Def / +2 SpA / +6 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Ultra Scare = (Beast Boost + Intimidate)
Ability Description: Upon switch-in, lowers foe's stat that corresponds to user's highest stat

Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Poison Jab
Toxic Spikes

Intended Role: Defensive Pivot
Role Justification: Can lower any stat you wish sans Sp Atk + spread Poison and spam Knock quite well with the switches it forces.

:swsh/lycanroc-midnight::swsh/persian-alola:
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 87 / 69 / 85 / 72 / 104 [BST: 502] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +2 Def / +20 SpA / +2 SpD / +6 Spe)
New Ability: Fur Guard = (No Guard + Fur Coat)

Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Knock Off, Play Rough, Stone Edge, U-Turn
Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Power Gem
Hypnosis, Nasty Plot, Parting Shot, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance

Intended Role: Set-Up Sweeper, Defensive Pivot
Role Justification: Great Utility mon, able to disrupt opponents through Knock and Hypnosis while setting up Rocks and can enter the battlefield pretty well thanks to doubled Defense, which in turn also allows it to bring in an ally through U-Turn or Parting shot pretty well too. Held back by mediocre offensive stats, which more or less force it to run set-up moves if it really wants to be offensive

Last edited:

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
Time to prove Duskoma wasn’t beginners luck
:swsh/pignite::swsh/gigalith:
Not sure why everything I make is a bulky attacker
DNA Donors: Pignite / Gigalith
Fusion Name: Pigalith
New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 114 / 92 / 65 / 72 / 60 [BST: 490] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Geothermal Guard = (Thick Fat + Sand Force)
Ability Description: This Pokemon takes halved damage from Ground, Rock, and Steel moves.
Notable Moves:
Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Wild Charge, Poison Jab, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head

Stealth Rock, Autotomize
Intended Role: Bulky Attacker, Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Partially inspired by Appledam, this takes a typing that is good offensively but bad defensively and patches up its shortcomings. It can also set Rocks.

:swsh/tapu bulu::swsh/growlithe:
Every meta needs an Intimidate pivot
DNA Donors: Tapu Bulu / Growlithe
Fusion Name: Tapu Growl
New Types:

Base Stats: 67 / 100 / 80 / 77 / 72 / 77 [BST: 473] (+5 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Ferocious Surge = (Grassy Surge + Intimidate)
Notable Moves:
Play Rough, Flare Blitz, Horn Leech, Wood Hammer, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Zen Headbutt

Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun, Leech Seed, Bulk Up
Intended Role: Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: Uses Grassy Surge to protect itself from Earthquake and gain a third STAB. Also a check to Iggly because apparently we need those.

:swsh/eldegoss::swsh/rotom:
and a Regen pivot
DNA Donors: Eldegoss / Rotom
Fusion Name: Rotogoss
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 50 / 88 / 97 / 98 / 75 [BST: 478] (+15 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Levigen = (Regenerator + Levitate)
Notable Moves:

Volt Switch, Energy Ball
Synthesis, Will-O-Wisp, Defog, Heal Bell, Leech Seed
Intended Role: Defensive Pivot, Support, Wall
Role Justification: Some nice support moves work with Regen to make this a neat support pivot. Volt Switch is its best option, dealing decent damage and activating Regen. idk I’m out of ideas

:swsh/silvally::swsh/kecleon:
DNA Donors: Silvally / Kecleon
Fusion Name: Silkec
New Types:

Base Stats: 77 / 92 / 87 / 77 / 107 / 77 [BST: 517] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Camouflage System = (RKS System + Color Change)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's type changes to the type of a move it's hit by, and is treated to be holding the Memory of that type.
Notable Moves:
Multi-Attack, Knock Off, Psychic Fangs, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Iron Head, Drain Punch

Parting Shot, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Sweeper, Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Multi-attack is really strong. This has quite respectably bulk, allowing it to switch into a move of an advantageous type relatively safely. On top of that, Parting Shot gives it some utility as a pivot, and it can set up a sweep with Swords Dance. I could see banded sets being good on this too.

:swsh/scyther::swsh/monferno:
Eviolite mon numero dos
DNA Donors: Scyther / Monferno
Fusion Name: Scyferno
New Types:

Base Stats: 67 / 94 / 71 / 66 / 71 / 93 [BST: 462] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Iron Tech = (Technician + Iron Fist)
Notable Moves:
Dual Wingbeat, Mach Punch, Fake Out, Flame Charge, U-Turn, Power-Up Punch, Knock Off, Drain Punch

Swords Dance, Roost, Taunt, Encore
Intended Role:Setup Sweeper (Swords Dance), Wallbreaker
Role Justification:A wide variety of useful attacks, decent bulk with Eviolite, and a powerful Dual Wingbeat make Scyferno a versatile mon. It can be a pivot, breaker, or bulky attacker, but its primary role is a Swords Dance sweeper. Power-Up Punch is another option, too.

:swsh/salamence::swsh/slowpoke:
Outrage! (resub)
DNA Donors: Salamence / Slowpoke
Fusion Name: Slowmence
New Types:

Base Stats: 92 / 100 / 80 / 75 / 80 / 67 [BST: 494] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +8 Def / +0 SpA / +20 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Singleminded = (Moxie + Own Tempo)
Ability Description: This Pokemon cannot be confused. If it would be confused, raises Attack by one.
Notable Moves:
Outrage, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Iron Tail I guess, assorted other coverage

Dragon Dance, Slack Off
Intended Role: Wallbreaker, Bulky Attacker, Setup Sweeper (Dragon Dance, Ability), Cleaner
Role Justification: You can snowball with Outrage while healing with Slack Off. Bulk is respectable but not amazing, so probably works best as a late-game cleaner. Slack Off, three attacks is what I’d envision, but you could also run Dragon Dance for maximum sweepiness. You can use Iron Tail if you really need to kill Fairies.

DNA Donors: Salamence / Slowpoke
Fusion Name: Slowmence-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 92 / 110 / 130 / 85 / 90 / 87 [BST: 594]
Ability: Aerilate

Last edited:
:swsh/poipole::swsh/celebi:
(sprites made by me)
why did i sub this to ru with that nu af statline [Setup Sweeper / Pivot]
DNA Donors: Poipole / Celebi
Fusion Name: Celepole
New Types:

Base Stats: 89 / 89 / 89 / 89 / 89 / 89 [BST: 534] (+6 HP / +3 Atk / +6 Def / +3 SpA / +6 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Ultra Medkit = (Beast Boost + Natural Cure)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilities + heals status upon KO
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Gunk Shot, Leaf Blade, Sucker Punch, Zen Headbutt
Sludge Wave, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Earth Power, Psychic, Aura Sphere, Charge Beam
Recover, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Healing Wish, Toxic Spikes, Trick
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper, Offensive Pivot, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: It's a pixie, so it does pixie things. Set rocks, pivot, set up with Plot or SD, Scarf Trick, Scarf Healing Wish, whatever really. Useful for stopping Iggly from spamming Moonblast and smacking just about everything with +2 Leaf Storms and Sludge Waves.

:swsh/sandslash::swsh/crobat:
every good meta needs spikes [Hazard Setter/Utility Pivot/Sweeper]
DNA Donors: Sandslash / Crobat
Fusion Name: Croslash
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 100 / 100 / 70 / 70 / 100 [BST: 520] (+0 HP / +5 Atk / +5 Def / +13 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Go-Go Goggles = (Sand Veil + Infiltrator)
Ability Description: This Pokémon's moves ignore substitutes and foe's Reflect/Light Screen/Safeguard/Mist/Aurora Veil and evasion boosts.
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Poison Jab, Knock Off, Brave Bird, Stone Edge, Brick Break, U-Turn, Rapid Spin
N/A
Swords Dance, Roost, Taunt, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Defog
Intended Role: Hazard Setter, Offensive Pivot, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: bottomless utility in taunt, spikes, rocks, knock, super fang, spin/defog, and taunt, plus the option to run sd with a lot of coverage. checked by appledam and regidurr unless you forgo knock for brave bird.
:swsh/sandshrew::swsh/zubat:
DNA Donors: Sandshrew / Zubat
Fusion Name: Shrewbat
New Types:

Base Stats: 45 / 65 / 65 / 38 / 38 / 50 [BST: 301] (+0 HP / +5 Atk / +5 Def / +13 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Go-Go Goggles = (Sand Veil + Infiltrator)
Ability Description: This Pokémon's moves ignore substitutes and foe's Reflect/Light Screen/Safeguard/Mist/Aurora Veil and evasion boosts.

:swsh/empoleon::swsh/perrserker:
low tier steel-type with no recovery part 2 [Defensive Pivot]
DNA Donors: Empoleon / Perrserker
Fusion Name: Emposerker
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 100 / 100 / 90 / 80 / 55 [BST: 515] (+13 HP / +2 Atk / +6 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Waterbender = (Torrent + Steely Spirit)
Ability Description: This Pokémon's Water-type moves deal 1.5x damage
Notable Moves:
Iron Head, Close Combat, U-Turn, Knock Off, Earthquake, Liquidation, Aqua Jet
Scald, Flash Cannon, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Stealth Rock, Defog, Swords Dance, Curse, Nasty Plot, Taunt
Intended Role: Physical Wall, Defensive Pivot, Hazard Remover
Role Justification: This is the quintessential low tier Steel-type, great bulk, a ton of utility in Knock, Rocks, Taunt, and Defog, no recovery, and, of course, the amazing qualities of the Steel-typing. Its ability and movepool can also lend itself to a tanky setup sweeper role with both SD and Nasty Plot and way more coverage than you'd expect. Keep away from all the Fire-types people are spamming right now unless you're an offensive set with Aqua Jet.
:swsh/piplup::swsh/meowth-galar:
DNA Donors: Piplup / Meowth-Galar
Fusion Name: Pipeowth-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 64 / 60 / 60 / 60 / 48 / 40 [BST: 332] (+13 HP / +2 Atk / +6 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Water Down = (Torrent + Unnerve)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilities

:swsh/scrafty::swsh/electrode:
(sprites made by me)
token speedy electric [Offensive Pivot]
DNA Donors: Scrafty / Electrode
Fusion Name: Scraftrode
New Types:

Base Stats: 66 / 70 / 92 / 82 / 97 / 120 [BST: 527] (+4 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +0 SpD / +16 Spe)
New Ability: Satiate = (Intimidate + Aftermath)
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, Super Fang, Explosion
Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Grass Knot, Volt Switch
Thunder Wave, Taunt, Reflect, Light Screen
Intended Role: Offensive Pivot
Role Justification: Magmabuzz is and will probably forever be the premier fast Electric in the tier, given its good Speed, good power, and amazing Fire/Electric coverage. Thus, instead of giving it a direct rival offensively, I went for a more utility pivot route with Scraftrode. Scraftrode is much weaker than Magmabuzz with only 82 SpA, but it makes up for it with a ton of utility in Intimidate, Aftermath, Knock, Taunt, and high Speed pivoting. Outspeeding the entire metagame is never not useful, so you can just slap a HDB on this thing and spam Volt Switch to your heart's content, clicking Grass Knot whenever we get a good Ground-type.
:swsh/scraggy::swsh/voltorb:
DNA Donors: Scraggy / Voltorb
Fusion Name: Scraggorb
New Types:

Base Stats: 49 / 52 / 60 / 65 / 62 / 90 [BST: 378] (+4 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +0 SpD / +16 Spe)
New Ability: Satiate = (Intimidate + Aftermath)

:swsh/solrock::swsh/dodrio:
i think i'm seeing double, three suns! [Physical Wallbreaker/Sweeper]
DNA Donors: Solrock / Dodrio
Fusion Name: Soldrio
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 105 / 90 / 60 / 65 / 90 [BST: 490] (+5 HP / +3 Atk / +13 Def / +3 SpA / +3 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Own Tempo = (Levitate + Tangled Feet)
Ability Description: This Pokémon cannot be confused.
Notable Moves:
Stone Edge, Brave Bird, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Knock Off
N/A
Swords Dance, Roost, Taunt, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: insane offensive typing and rock/flying/fire coverage with SD. dies to literally any hit from an offensive mon since its typing sucks defensively and i purposely kept its SpD low, plus useless ability outside of dodging intim

:swsh/delphox::swsh/golurk:
completely unreleated to how the mon is, why does golurk get ice beam [Wallbreaker/Wall]
DNA Donors: Delphox / Golurk
Fusion Name: Dellurk
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 100 / 80 / 85 / 100 / 80 [BST: 530] (+3 HP / +4 Atk / +4 Def / +1 SpA / +10 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Rage Drive = (Blaze + Iron Fist)
Notable Moves:
Poltergeist, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Close Combat, Heat Crash, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
N/A
Trick/Switcheroo, Wish, Stealth Rock, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Special Wall, Cleric
Role Justification: iggly check + can be a terrifying wallbreaker with strong polts + heat crashes/fire punches and amazing coverage. held back by fire/ghost being pretty terrible defensively outside of beating iggly and what will inevitably become a meh speed tier
:swsh/fennekin::swsh/golett:
DNA Donors: Fennekin / Golett
Fusion Name: Fennelett
New Types:

Base Stats: 52 / 63 / 49 / 49 / 65 / 48 [BST: 326] (+3 HP / +4 Atk / +4 Def / +1 SpA / +10 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Rage Drive = (Blaze + Iron Fist)

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:swsh/toucannon::swsh/kingdra:
DNA Donors: Toucannon / Kingdra
Fusion Name: Kingcannon
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 115 / 85 / 85 / 85 / 75 [BST: 525] (+3 HP / +8 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Sure Shot = (Sniper + Skill Link)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Body Slam, Waterfall, Brave Bird, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Flip Turn
Hydro Pump, Scald, Boomburst, Overheat
Dragon Dance, Roost
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper, Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Kingcannon serves its chief role as an offensive pivot and wallbreaker

:swsh/blastoise::swsh/gigalith:
DNA Donors: Blastoise / Gigalith
Fusion Name: Blastolith
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 110 / 115 / 80 / 95 / 55 [BST: 540] (+3 HP / +1 Atk / +0 Def / +8 SpA / +3 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Shellshocked = (Sturdy + Torrent)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Stone Edge, Waterfall, Earthquake, Superpower, Aqua Jet
Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Ice Beam
Shell Smash, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Set Up Sweeper
Role Justification: Click Shell Smash. Clean up.

:swsh/mimikyu::swsh/beedrill:
Resub: Bug/Ghost mon with Disguise to help it set up.
DNA Donors: Mimikyu / Beedrill
Fusion Name: Mimidrill
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 110 / 60 / 47 / 92 / 100 [BST: 469] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +15 Spe)
New Ability: Bed Bugs = (Disguise + Swarm)
Ability Description: Combined effects.

Notable Moves:
Drill Run, Knock Off, Leech Life, Play Rough, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, U-turn...
Swords Dance, Roost, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp...

Intended Role: Offensive Pivot, Physical Wallbreaker, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: On this episode of Deviation taking "inspiration" stealing from Pet Mods, I bring you Mimidrill, inspired by Josjet's Vivillon-Spirit from Alt as a Bug/Ghost SD Sweeper that can set up with the help of Disguise. Its ability allows it to use Disguise to set up Swords Dance, and while it has a subpar defensive typing, its STAB combo is actually kinda nice and fill eachother's resistances almost perfectly. Held back by lacking great Ghost-type STAB which leaves its power middling without a boost, and weakness to rocks so hazard removal support is a must.

:swsh/mimikyu::swsh/beedrill-mega:
DNA Donors: Mimikyu / Beedrill
Fusion Name: Mimidrill-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 170 / 60 / 17 / 92 / 170 [BST: 569] (+0 HP / +60 Atk / +0 Def / -30 SpA / +0 SpD / +70 Spe)
New Ability: Adaptability
Ability Description: This Pokemon's same-type attack bonus (STAB) is 2 instead of 1.5.

Notable Moves:
Drill Run, Knock Off, Leech Life, Play Rough, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, U-turn...
Swords Dance, Roost, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp...

Intended Role: Offensive Pivot, Physical Wallbreaker, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: This dude is hella banned, lol. Probs even banned in FEUU too.

:swsh/qwilfish::swsh/arbok:
A disgustingly effective lead with Sink or Swim.
DNA Donors: Qwilfish / Arbok
Fusion Name: Qwilbok
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 105 / 80 / 60 / 75 / 90 [BST: 480] (+8 HP / +10 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +8 SpD / +8 Spe)
New Ability: Sink or Swim = (Swift Swim + Intimidate)
Ability Description: On switch-in, this Pokemon lowers the Speed stat of adjacent opponents by 1 stage.

Notable Moves:
Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Explosion, Gunk Shot, Liquidation...
Glare, Spikes, Swords Dance, Taunt...

Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Setup Sweeper, Hazard Setter (Spikes)
Role Justification: That sword baby will have to meet its match, Qwilbok's typing allows it to threaten most of Igglycian's sets and proceed to OHKO it with its BEEG STAB moves. Its a very nice lead with Sink or Swim to solidify getting its spikes up even against faster foes, Taunt to stop opposing leads, and utility like Glare to annoy the enemy as much as possible. Sink or Swim allows it to still act as a physical wallbreaker, with a strong STAB move in Gunk Shot and a good STAB in Liquidation. It lacks a pivoting move sadly and low bulk holds it back and prevent it from being a truly effective sweeper. Earthquake is used so it can hit mons like Fraxblade, and when types expand in the future it'll be quite nice overall for coverage.

:swsh/marshadow::swsh/carkol:
Fighting/Fire Technician mon with Spin and Flame Charge.
DNA Donors: Marshadow / Carkol
Fusion Name: Marshakol
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 97 / 85 / 75 / 80 / 97 [BST: 519] (+0 HP / +5 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Fire Fighter = (Technician + Flame Body)

Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Knock Off, Low Kick, Rapid Spin, Rock Blast, Rock Slide...
Bulk Up, Spikes, Stealth Rock...

Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Set-Up Sweeper, Hazard Removal
Role Justification: Technician mon. OG idea was mixed Tech mon with access to Frost Breath, but the components made it an unlikely endeavor. Now it's just a solid offensive mon with access to Tech for good coverage moves like Rock Slide and boosted Flame Charges and Rapid Spins. Fighting/Fire was the chosen type due to being able to hit the Apple, and Fighting/Rock is walled by it so it was the only logical choice. Can be a solid setup sweeper with Bulk Up and has good STABs. It's quite frail and it worn down easily throughout a match if it's running Flare Blitz. It also is forced to run Bulk Up, the most mid set up move you could ask for (tho tbh it might be tipped over the edge if it did have Swords Dance).

:swsh/diancie::swsh/monferno:
Defensive mon that can switch-in to the sword baby safely.
DNA Donors: Diancie / Monferno
Fusion Name: Dianferno
New Types:

Base Stats: 57 / 90 / 111 / 90 / 111 / 65 [BST: 524] (+0 HP / +1 Atk / +10 Def / +1 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Fire Fighter = (Clear Body + Blaze)

Notable Moves:
Flare Blitz, Play Rough, U-turn...
Draining Kiss, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Moonblast...
Calm Mind, Heal Bell, Slack Off, Stealth Rock, Toxic...

Intended Role: Defensive Pivot, Mixed Wall, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock)
Role Justification: Interesting defensive mon that DUNKS ON THE BABY, resisting it's Fairy, Fighting, and Fire moves while being neutral to Psychic. Other than that, just does what Diancie usually does; Set rocks and be a defensive mon with its useful set of resistances, alongside a bit of utility with Heal Bell. Now, however, it has reliable recovery so it isn't as susceptible to being worn down throughout the match as previously. Held back by decent but not great defenses and its coverage options are fighting for a spot now that Dianferno has more moves its incentivized to use.

:swsh/diancie-mega::swsh/monferno:
DNA Donors: Diancie / Monferno
Fusion Name: Dianferno-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 150 / 71 / 150 / 71 / 125 [BST: 627] (+0 HP / +60 Atk / -40 Def / +60 SpA / -40 SpD / +60 Spe)
New Ability: Magic Bounce
Ability Description: This Pokemon blocks certain status moves and bounces them back to the user.

Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Play Rough, Stone Edge, U-turn...
Earth Power, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Moonblast...
Nasty Plot, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance...

Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Special Wallbreaker, Setup Sweeper, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: Banned in NU. It'll probs be good in FERU, with access to NP, Magic Bounce, and colorful coverage options with good STABs.

Last edited:

Tapler

Coral Bitch
is a Top Social Media Contributor
:ss/eiscue::ss/krookodile:
Ashgren: Shitmon Edition
Base Stats: 85 / 118 / 95 / 65 / 80 / 71 [BST: 514] (+20 Atk)
NoIce Stats: 85 / 118 / 55 / 65 / 40 / 151 [BST: 514]
Typing:

Ability: Icebreaker = Ice Face + Moxie
Ability Description: When this Pokemon KOes a Pokemon with an attack, it transforms into NoIce form. (This form lasts for the rest of the battle.)

Viable Moves:
- Close Combat, Earthquake, Icicle Crash, Iron Head, Knock Off, Stone Edge
- nah
- Belly Drum?, Stealth Rock

Roles: Wallbreaker, Cleaner

A gimmick mon that just wants to get a kill so that it can go sicko mode and become Weavile 2. The fact that you can't sack a mon to this without giving it a permanent speed boost makes it a scarier attacker than it may initially appear. NoIce form is balanced out by a SR weakness, the fact that it's just as easy to wall as base, and piss-poor bulk allowing it to be revenged by priority or faster scarfers.

:ss/corsola::ss/roselia:
Hazard-Spamming Bulky Water
Stats: 80 / 65 / 75 / 90 / 105 / 55 [BST: 470] (+23 HP, +8 Atk, +5 Def, +8 SpA, +18 SpD, +5 Spe)
Typing:

Ability: Natural Cure = Natural Cure + Natural Cure

Viable Moves:
- meh
- Earth Power, Ice Beam, Scald, Sludge Bomb
- Aromatherapy, Calm Mind, Leech Seed, Recover, Sleep Powder, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Stun Spore, Toxic, Toxic Spikes

Roles: Special Wall, Hazard Setter, Status Absorber, Calm Mind?

Pretty generic special wall with the perfect typing to cuck Igglycian. Its movepool is pretty massive, so you can throw this onto just about any team that appreciates its typing and it'll find a way to slot in nicely. Notably, this has access to all three damaging hazards, allowing you to easily spam whichever your squad appreciates most.

:ss/banette::ss/empoleon:
Anti-Hazard Removal + Legal Mega
Stats: 94 / 110 / 86 / 97 / 82 / 62 [BST: 531] (+20 HP, +10 Atk, +10 Def)
Typing:

Ability: Nemesis = Frisk + Defiant
Ability Description: Combined Effects. Frisk re-activates when Defiant activates.

Viable Moves:
- Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Steel Wing
- Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
- Defog, Pain Split, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance

:ss/banette-mega::ss/empoleon:
Stats: 94 / 160 / 96 / 107 / 102 / 72 [BST: 631]
Typing:

Ability: Prankster

Viable Moves:
- Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Steel Wing
- eh
- Defog, Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp

Roles: Mixed Wall, Spinblocker/Fogblocker, SR Setter, Defogger, Wallbreaker (Mega)

An FERU Slate 1 resub from back when I wanted it to have a super low power level. Base form is based on CS Druddigon, using its excellent defensive typing to set rocks, and a combination of spinblocking and its ability to ensure they stay up all game. Mega either does the usual Prankster bullshit or uses Swords Dance to break through walls. Both of this mon's forms may seem too strong at a glance, but the big downside is that Banpoleon's strongest physical STABs are 70bp, keeping it well within the format's power level imo.

Last edited:
:swsh/slurpuff::swsh/aegislash:
Weird Zen Mode
DNA Donors: Slurpuff / Aegislash
Fusion Name: Aegipuff
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 70 / 115 / 70 / 115 / 75 [BST: 525] (+9 HP / +5 Atk / +2 Def / +3 SpA / +8 SpD / +9 Spe)
New Ability: Possessive Change = (Unburden + Stance Change)
Ability Description: Switches to Blade form if it doesn't have a held item.
Notable Moves:
Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Play Rough, Close Combat

Belly Drum, King's Shield, Substitute, Swords Dance, Sticky Web, Toxic
Intended Role: Physical Setup Sweeper, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: This Pokemon relies mostly on berry gimmicks like Belly Drum and SubSalac. While it has good bulk, it has a low speed. When it enters Blade form, its defenses get low but gets high attack, meaning Shadow Sneak is very important. This Pokemon can also be used as a defensive hazard setter as it wouldn't need to change form.

:swsh/zoroark::swsh/lopunny:
Trick Assault Vest
DNA Donors: Zoroark / Lopunny
Fusion Name: Zorpunny
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 100 / 75 / 95 / 85 / 105 [BST: 530] (+8 HP / +10 Atk / +3 Def / +8 SpA / +7 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Undercover = (Illusion + Klutz)
Notable Moves:
Fake Out, Throat Chop, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Mega Kick, U-Turn, Close Combat
Night Daze, Dark Pulse, Hyper Voice, Sludge Bomb
Switcheroo, Trick, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot
Intended Role: Physical Setup Sweeper, Special Setup Sweeper, Stallbreaker
Role Justification: Although this thing can't use any item, it can Trick AV to walls to make them permanently taunted (which probably would make you not to want to run Knock Off). It also has good offensive power and speed plus a good offensive typing.

Mega is going to be banned lol.
:swsh/zoroark::swsh/lopunny-mega:
Fusion Name: Zorpunny-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 160 / 85 / 95 / 85 / 135 [BST: 630] (+8 HP / +70 Atk / +13 Def / +8 SpA / +7 SpD / +30 Spe)
New Ability: Scrappy

:swsh/mudsdale::swsh/porygon:
Horse
DNA Donors: Mudsdale / Porygon
Fusion Name: Mudygon
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 95 / 85 / 90 / 80 / 50 [BST: 485] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +20 SpA / +0 SpD / +13 Spe)
New Ability: Self-Defense = (Stamina + Analytic)
Ability Description: This Pokemon Defense is x1.3 if it moves last this turn.
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Body Press
Tri Attack
Recover, Toxic, Teleport, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Physical Wall, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: Just a sidegrade, Ground-type version of Porygon2. Its defenses are mid but thanks to its ability it takes less damage most of the times, at least on the physical side. It has some good status moves and it can also make a decent amount of damage with Earthquake and Tri Attack.

:swsh/luxray::swsh/aurorus:
Ice Facade
DNA Donors: Luxray / Aurorus
Fusion Name: Luxorus
New Types:

Base Stats: 105 / 105 / 85 / 100 / 90 / 65 [BST: 550] (+4 HP / +7 Atk / +10 Def / +3 SpA / +5 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Shivers = (Guts + Refrigerate)
Notable Moves:
Wild Charge, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Facade, Quick Attack
Volt Switch (Try running Meteor Beam)
Agility, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Physical Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: A slow Wallbreaker whose attack can get very high thanks to Guts, which has good sweeping potential if combined with Agility. It is ultra-weak to Ground and its STABs are not very effective against it, but it gets very high power Ice coverage and Ice priority.

Last edited:

Dead by Daylight

was a long and dark December
is a Pre-Contributor
Come on, Wimpowdon was such a good idea. I can't believe you guys didn't vote for it. *sadness intensifies*

:swsh/crabrawler::swsh/diancie:
Do you want to sweep with your Attack stat or your Defense stat?
DNA Donors: Crabrawler / Diancie
Fusion Name: Crabrancie
New Types:

Base Stats: 48 / 104 / 103 / 71 / 113 / 56 [BST: 495] (+0 HP / +13 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +15 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Invisible Fists = (Iron Fist + Clear Body)
Notable Moves:
Drain Punch, Play Rough, Earthquake, Diamond Storm, Body Press, Zen Headbutt, Power-up Punch, Pursuit
ha! good luck.
Substitute
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker / Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: Crabrancie has an interesting typing giving it dual STABs. Additionally, its defense goes to insanely high levels with Diamond Storm spam. Finally, you can setup either Defense for Body Press or Attack with Power-up Punch. Drain Punch gives it semi-reliable recovery, while Pursuit, Zen Headbutt, Diamond Storm and Earthquake give it whatever coverage one could want. It may not match up well with the slate 1 'mons though...

:swsh/crabrawler::ss/diancie-mega:
DNA Donors: Crabrawler / Diancie
Fusion Name: Crabrancie-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 48 / 151 / 63 / 131 / 58 / 116 [BST: 567] (+0 HP / +60 Atk / -40 Def / +60 SpA / -40 SpD / +60 Spe)
New Ability: Magic Bounce
Ability Description: Bounces back certain non-damaging moves.
Notable Moves:
+nothing
+Mystical Fire, Moonblast, Earth Power
+Rock Polish
Intended Role: Mixed Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Yeah, no. This is gonna be banned as heck.

:swsh/kyurem-black::swsh/bonsly:
Cute plant meets terrifying dragon-thing.
DNA Donors: Kyurem-Black / Bonsly
Fusion Name: Kyusly-Black
New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 135 / 97 / 65 / 77 / 52 [BST: 513] (+0 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Careless = (Teravolt + Rock Head)
Ability Description: When using a recoil move, the opponent's ability is ignored and the user takes no recoil damage.
Notable Moves:
Dragon Claw, Outrage, Fusion Bolt, Double-Edge, Sucker Punch, Stomping Tantrum, Rock Slide
none, really.
Dragon Dance, Roost, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Physical Sweeper / Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Say hello to FENU Zekrom. Kyusly-Black has a good stat spread, and Dragon Dance lets it boost its fearful Attack to insanely high levels and mediocre Speed to "fine". Roost lets it stay healthy, and Stealth Rock helps with the force switching. However, its speed and weakness to common types such as Ice, Fairy, Ground, Steel, Fighting and Dragon. Yikes. Finally, it has little to no coverage, but that should be fine as you just run Sucker Punch or Rock Slide anyways.

:swsh/grapploct::swsh/dragalge:
1,000 (Fighting) Leagues Under the Sea
DNA Donors: Grapploct / Dragalge
Fusion Name: Grappalge
New Types:

Base Stats: 72 / 110 / 90 / 83 / 107 / 43 [BST: 505] (+0 HP / +14 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +6 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Toxicologist = (Technician + Poison Touch)
Notable Moves:
Scale Shot, Poison Tail, Dragon Tail, Flip Turn, Circle Throw, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Liquidation, Power-up Punch, Gunk Shot
Scald, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Icy Wind
Octolock, Toxic Spikes, Bulk Up
Intended Role: Offensive Pivot / Pseudotrapper (Octolock)
Role Justification: Grappalge's Toxicologist turns Poison Tail, Flip Turn, Power-up Punch, and Circle Throw into workable tools with a chance to poison. Meanwhile, Octolock can trap walls and severely weaken their defensive capabilities, while Toxic Spikes provide some very good utility. Scale Shot does a ton of work alongside Ice Punch and Liquidation as coverage. This thing can hit a lot of the current meta for SE damage: Appledam can be stalled out by Gunk Shot or Poison Tail poisoning, Igglycian-C...well, folds to Poison STAB, Fraxblade is quite vulnerable to be trapped and anyways folds to Circle Throw or Close Combat, and Regidurr is vulnerable to the aforementioned Fighting-type attacks. Not all is completely well, though: its low Speed means you will probably get hit first. Additionally, Octolock traps you as well, and as you don't have any recovery, that...is a problem if you get too low on HP. HOT TAKE: Octolock should be a contact-inducing move.

:swsh/kartana::swsh/geodude-alola:
The anti-meta option!
DNA Donors: Kartana / Geodude-Alola
Fusion Name: Geotana-Alola
New Types:

Base Stats: 49 / 130 / 135 / 44 / 50 / 64 [BST: 472] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +20 Def / +0 SpA / +w0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Machination = (Beast Boost + Galvanize)
Notable Moves:
Rapid Spin, Gyro Ball, Return, Double-Edge, Explosion, Smart Strike, Knock Off, Psycho Cut, Rock Blast, Leaf Blade, Sacred Sword
This has a 44 Special Attack.
Stealth Rock, Autotomize, Defog, Substitute
Intended Role: Offensive Stealth Rock / Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Geotana-Alola, while seemingly weak, has a lot of things going for it. First off, it has Stealth Rock, which does a number to Appledams attempting to switch in. Machination also lets it snowball very easily after notching KOs on Igglycian-C and Regidurr, while Galvanize + Explosion let it take down a Pokémon at low HP. You could try to Autotomize, but that wouldn't get you very far.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
:swsh/xerneas::swsh/shedinja:
xerdinja.png

wooder gourd
DNA Donors: Xerneas / Shedinja
Fusion Name: Xerdinja
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 110 / 70 / 80 / 70 / 69 [BST: 474] (+12 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +6 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Wonder Aura = (Fairy Aura + Wonder Guard)
Ability Description: While this Pokemon is active, all super effective moves do x1.33 damage.
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Play Rough, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak (Night Slash)
Focus Blast, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt
Geomancy, Swords Dance (Toxic? Will-o-Wisp?)
Intended Role: Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: Finally, Shedinja but good. Ability is just better Neuroforce, allowing it to capitalize on its amazing STAB + coverage. It has high Attack + Swords Dance + Shadow Sneak, making it an extremely potent physical sweeper, and even has broken move Geomancy, which should still be good even with such low Special Attack. However, the mon is extremely frail, as it also gives the opponent its ability's effects, and also is very vulnerable to status.

:swsh/rayquaza::swsh/wooper:
woopquaza.png

real
DNA Donors: Rayquaza / Wooper
Fusion Name: Woopquaza
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 97 / 70 / 87 / 74 / 55 [BST: 473] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +17 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Waterlogged = (Air Lock + Water Absorb)
Notable Moves:
Dragon Ascent, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge, V-Create
Draco Meteor
Dragon Dance, Recover, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Toxic
Intended Role: Special Wall, Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: The classic defensive base, offensive Mega. Base is mini Dracolix, good typing, useful immunity, big damage. Mega cucks itself with Delta Stream making it unable to hit flyings. Keep in mind you gotta use Dragon Ascent to mega evolve, and while it's still a good coverage move, it's not the best for this mon's typing.
:ss/rayquaza-mega::ss/wooper:
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 127 / 80 / 117 / 84 / 75 [BST: 573]
New Ability: Delta Stream

:swsh/moltres-galar::swsh/oddish:
weed!!!!!
DNA Donors: Moltres-Galar / Oddish
Fusion Name: Oddtres-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 67 / 70 / 72 / 90 / 110 / 65 [BST: 467] (+0 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +15 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Wild Rose = (Berserk + Chlorophyll)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Speed is raised by 1 when it reaches 1/2 or less of its max HP.
Notable Moves:
U-turn
Giga Drain, Fiery Wrath, Moonblast, Sludge Bomb
Nasty Plot, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Strength Sap (Defog? idk)
Intended Role: Special Wall, Setup Sweeper (Nasty Plot)
Role Justification: Solid typing, decent movepool, decent utility, can use sap to activate its ability multiple times, and then can use its ability to click sap faster.

:swsh/golurk::swsh/swoobat:
DNA Donors: Golurk / Swoobat
Fusion Name: Swoolurk
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 90 / 70 / 66 / 70 / 85 [BST: 461] (+2 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: what = (Klutz + Unaware)
Ability Description: Klutz effects. Items that change stats still have their effects.
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Dual Wingbeat, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Stone Edge, U-turn

Defog, Roost, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick (Curse? idk)
Intended Role: Defensive Pivot, Choice User
Role Justification:

Last edited:

Type:

Stat Distribution: 71/108/103/73/95/40 (+4 HP, +9 Atk, +2 Def, +2 SpA, +3 SpD, +4 Spe) BST: 490
Ability: Metachrosis (Color Change + Solid Rock): After being hit by a Super Effective move, uses Conversion 2
Relevant Moves:
- Body Slam, Liquidation, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
-
- Recover, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Shell Smash
Intended Role: Mixed Wall, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock), Set Up (Shell Smash)
Role Justification: If you need a refresher for Conversion 2, it changes type to a type that resists the last move it was hit by. A wall that constantly shifts types to resist the opponents that attack it. Can set hazards. Could run Shell Smash, but lacks consistent STAB so it can't do full damage as an offensive pokemon.

Me and the lads zooming when we’re gravely injured R.I.P. in peace to a great quote
:bw/seismitoad::bw/victreebel:
DNA Donors: Seismitoad / Victreebel
Fusion Name: Victritoad
New Types:

Base Stats: 92 / 100 / 72 / 92 / 72 / 72 [BST: 500] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +2 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Chase Down = (Water Absorb + Gluttony)
Ability Description: This Pokémon consumes its berry when it’s hit by a water move
Notable Moves:
Liquidation, Poison Jab, Earthquake
Hydro Pump/Scald, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power
Synthesis/Morning Sun/Strength Sap, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Wallbreaker, SD Sweeper, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: Mon gets hit by the right move and berry-induced fuckery ensues. Should serve as a decent iggly check

Last edited:
:ss/Landorus-Therian: :sm/Pachirisu:
Fusion: Landorisu-Therian
Type: Ground/Electric
Stat Distribution: 75/95/80/75/90/95 [510 BST] (+1 HP/0 Atk/0 Def/0 SpA/5 SpD/2 Spe)
Ability: Stick Up= (Intimidate + Pick Up)
Effects of both abilities.
Relevant Moves:
Physical: Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Nuzzle, Stone Edge, Super Fang, Thunder Punch, U-turn
Special: Discharge, Volt Switch
Intended Role: Pivot, Hazard Removal (Defog), Hazard Setter (Rocks), Physical Sweeper (?)
Role Justification: Say hello to Landorisu, the scary speedy support squirrel, which brings a solid mixture of utility and offense to the tier. Augmenting its bulk through attack drops, Landorisu can fill either side of hazard duty, taking advantage of a Rocks resistance for Defog or just dropping those Rocks, and packs various support options like Nuzzle, VoltTurn, Knock and Super Fang to benefit offensive teammates. It also packs decent offensive pressure itself thanks to STAB EQ and powerful coverage like Stone Edge and Gunk Shot for Grasses, meaning it could potentially work as a sweeper or Choice item user.

:ss/Tentacruel: :ss/Ninetales:
Fusion: Tentatales
Type: Poison/Fire
Stat Distribution: 76/73/70/83/110/100 [512 BST] (+0 HP/0 Atk/0 Def/3 SpA/0 SpD/0 Spe)
Ability: Lava Body= (Liquid Ooze + Flash Fire)
Relevant Moves:
Physical: Knock Off, Rapid Spin
Special: Energy Ball, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Giga Drain, Scald, Sludge Bomb
Status: Encore, Memento, Nasty Plot, Pain Split, Toxic Spikes
Intended Role: Special Tank, Hazard Removal (Rapid Spin), Hazard Setter (Toxic Spikes), Special Sweeper
Role Justification: Leveraging solid special bulk and a respectable movepool, Tentatales uses its speed tier to provide swift support for its team, clearing hazards, Encoring sweepers into set-up or taking the lead in its own right with Nasty Plot and decent coverage in Energy Ball and Scald. Its typing, while making it Boots reliant, gives it handy resistances to Fairy, Ice and Grass among others, also blanking Fire moves altogether thanks to Lava Body.

:ss/Seismitoad: :sm/Muk-Alola:
Fusion: Seismuk-Alola
Type: Water/Dark
Stat Distribution: 105/100/77/75/87/75 [519 BST] (+0 HP/0 Atk/2 Def/0 SpA/0 SpD/13 Spe)
Ability: Poison Touch= (Poison Touch + Poison Touch)
Relevant Moves:
Physical: Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Liquidation, Power Whip
Special: Clear Smog, Scald
Intended Role: Hazard Setter (Rocks), Mixed Tank, Physical Sweeper
Role Justification: Seismuk uses decent bulk to set Rocks and back its team with a variety of support options like Taunt, Scald, Knock Off and Clear Smog. Its 100 Attack allows it to apply decently offensive pressure, especially with solid high BP coverage in Gunk Shot and Power Whip, with Poison Touch allowing it to further whittle down opponents who don't mind its physical attacks as much. It can potentially run a Curse set thanks to its solid physical options and Poison Touch, though its lack of immediate recovery makes the set a bit riskier.

:ss/Talonflame: :ss/Xatu:
Fusion: Talontu
Type: Flying/Psychic
Stat Distribution: 71/78/70/93/70/110 [492 BST] (+0 HP/0 Atk/0 Def/9 SpA/1 SpD/0 Spe)
Ability: Dauntless Wings= (Gale Wings + Synchronize)
Dauntless Wings: If user is inflicted with burn/poison/paralysis, user's Flying attacks gain +1 priority.
Relevant Moves:
Physical: U-turn
Special: Air Slash, Dazzling Gleam, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Hurricane, Psychic, Psyshock
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Special Sweeper, Hazard Removal (Defog)
Role Justification: Zipping past its competition, Talontu is focused on hitting hard and fast with its powerful Flying STAB and strong coverage choices like Fire Blast and Dazzling Gleam. It can choose to boost up with Calm Mind for a late-game sweep once stronger opponents have been dealt with and keep itself healthy with Roost. Dauntless Wings may not be the most spammable ability, but it can come in handy in case of paralysis to keep offensive pressure going, get off a last ditch Defog or ensure you can keep Roosting; you can also run Flame Orb to reliably get the ability active and circumvent opposing priority, somewhat buffering Talontu's weakness to multiple priority moves.

:ss/Lunatone: :sm/Gogoat:
Fusion: Lunagoat
Type: Rock/Grass
Stat Distribution: 106/77/73/97/83/80 [516 BST] (+0 HP/0 Atk/10 Def/1 SpA/0 SpD/11 Spe)
Ability: Uproot= (Levitate + Sap Sipper)
Uproot: If hit by a Grass or Ground move, user gains +1 Atk; user is immune to Grass and Ground moves.
Relevant Moves:
Special: Earth Power, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Meteor Beam, Moonblast, Power Gem
Intended Role: Special Sweeper, Mixed Tank, Hazard Setter (Rocks)
Role Justification: Lunagoat is a mon that does what it wants, making use of dual immunities and decent overall bulk in conjunction with Milk Drink to sponge attacks and dish them back after boosting up its special attack. Lunagoat also packs a fair speed tier which allows it breathing room against slower staples to set up or recover off damage, hitting a wide variety of mons between STABs and Earth Power. Lunagoat also packs some situational but key coverage options such as Ice Beam for opposing Lunagoat or Moonblast to pick off Regidurr.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)