[Gen 6-7-8] ⚡ Blizz's Ditto Dynamo ⚡

Hi Blizz

Thanks for the warm welcome. I did deposit a 2nd birdy this morning, but sadly it was sniped by the same notorious individual..(a quick search of their OT was quite telling :blobthinking:)

Is there a specific time window (and timezone) which would be best to deposit during, to avoid work/social/etc? I note you mentioned Fri/Sat/Sun, all of which work for me - just trying to avoid inconveniencing you further with subsequent snipes!

Alternatively, happy to join Discord and ping but I noted that option was only for shinies so didn't want to presume.

I'll hold back this birdy and await your readiness :) thanks
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, my ability to distribute is a little on the slow side when I am asleep :P.

Make sure to deposit requesting a lvl 100 ditto, as that generally insulates against rapid sniping. Feel free to join the Smogon Wi-Fi Discord and ping me on the trades channel as well - we have a slightly more active community there to! Today and the next two days I am generally online all day (GMT-6:00) to see notifications and act quickly, so this may be a better time for you to deposit.

howdy! thanks for hosting this giveaway! i'd like to make a request for my next project, please.

Your Game: Moon
Your IGN: Luke
Level and Gender of the Pokemon you deposited: 28 female in an ultra ball
The Pokemon/tag of the Pokemon you are requesting: Most

thank you, and it's been deposited!

received, thanks again!

Last edited:
Hey! I'd like one of the 6IV Ditto. Thanks!

Game: Ultra Sun
IGN: Marvs
Pokemon deposited: Lv. 29 Male Fearow
Tag: Most

Received, thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hello! I'D really appreciate if someone could trade me a 6iv ditto on my alpha sapphire, but i havent seen any ditto on my game yet. How can i manage to do that? thanks in advance (=

Hello! I'D really appreciate if someone could trade me a 6iv ditto on my alpha sapphire, but i havent seen any ditto on my game yet. How can i manage to do that? thanks in advance (=
If you're unable to search for the Pokemon by name, iirc there's an option on the GTS to manually input the name of the Pokemon you are seeking. Usually it's at the bottom of the A-Z list, though it's been a hot minute since I've used that function in Gen 6.

After that, follow the instructions I've outlined in this giveaways primary post here.

If you're unable to search for the Pokemon by name, iirc there's an option on the GTS to manually input the name of the Pokemon you are seeking. Usually it's at the bottom of the A-Z list, though it's been a hot minute since I've used that function in Gen 6.

After that, follow the instructions I've outlined in this giveaways primary post here.
Thanks! Just sent a Lotad over there.
Game: Alpha Sapphire
IGN: Gabriel
Pokemon deposited: Male Lotad

Thanks! Just sent a Lotad over there.
Game: Alpha Sapphire
IGN: Gabriel
Pokemon deposited: Male Lotad
I've located your Pokemon and sent the Ditto as requested, however, please follow all instructions as requested by the giveaway in the future. These instructions are not suggestions, and exist for my safety and to help speed up this process.
  • Catch the following Pokemon depending on your game:
    • XY: Catch a Slowpoke, lvl 20-30. Such Slowpoke can be found on Route 12 of the Kalos Region
    • ORAS: Catch a Gloom, lvl 20-30. Such Gloom can be found on Route 120 of the Hoenn Region
    • SM/USUM: Catch a Fearow, lvl 20-30. Such Fearow can be found on Route 10 of the Alola Region

I'm just now getting into breeding so this is a great starting point for me, thank you! I'm interested in two Most dittos. I deposited the first pokemon into the GTS:

Game: Pokemon Sun
IGN: Jenners
Pkmn deposited: lvl 26 F Fearow
Pkmn requested: Most Ditto

Edit: I just checked and someone else traded me a ditto, maybe I'll wait till the weekend?

Last edited:
Edit: I just checked and someone else traded me a ditto, maybe I'll wait till the weekend?
Unfortunately, I work the entire day on most weekdays. While I can and do distribute when I'm off work, some snipping is to be expected given the delay. On the weekend however, I am on my PC the entire day and I can usually notice/distribute within a few minutes.

Please let me know when you've redeposited, and I'll distribute when I'm next available!

Unfortunately, I work the entire day on most weekdays. While I can and do distribute when I'm off work, some snipping is to be expected given the delay. On the weekend however, I am on my PC the entire day and I can usually notice/distribute within a few minutes.

Please let me know when you've redeposited, and I'll distribute when I'm next available!
Yeah, I was wondering if that would happen! That was my bad. I'll try to deposit again now. I deposited a lvl 26 M Fearow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)