NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

nevermind im tentatively doing nothing

anyway my case for ls is that caffs eod anti spew vote + ls literally just not interacting with it at all feels a little weird to me

admittedly i didn't want to interact with panicky caff because i was coming from a position of "the caff wagon has holes in it and i want to point that out and support an alternate option" rather than "caff is clearly town in their actions"

Idk what people thought but I genuinely forgot about DL and idt I'll forget that I just parked a vote on my scumpartner for over 24 hours without them pinging me a single time to unvote them

Yall can make your own conclusions though Imma reread later tn

admittedly i didn't want to interact with panicky caff because i was coming from a position of "the caff wagon has holes in it and i want to point that out and support an alternate option" rather than "caff is clearly town in their actions"
Keen eyes will notice that I literally didn't read Caff until shortly before my vote for a kinda similar reason to this so this is a nice townping for me lol

If we're using just logic and brainpower etc. I think Schia - Psy - Caff scumteam is just like, the answer to the game.

But they made themselves really obvious if that is actually the scumteam and I don't want that to be the reality we live in lol.

If we're using just logic and brainpower etc. I think Schia - Psy - Caff scumteam is just like, the answer to the game.

But they made themselves really obvious if that is actually the scumteam and I don't want that to be the reality we live in lol.
Why do you think Schia and Psy are partnered?

Why do you think Schia and Psy are partnered?
Caff was at 3 votes in a stagnant gamestate for several hours before Schia parked the OM vote and left. Psy waited until Schia came back to ignite that flash-counterwagon because if he just voted OM and backed the Schia vote we all would have written it off (because it's Psy) so Schia being there was necessary for the counter-wagon to work.

Back