NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Why did you not mention this in your response to Schia's partner chart (me and Psy were listed as being likely unpartnered)?
Why is AGxCaff straight up white? I view Caff as having less scumbud equity with AG than realiti, OM, and certainly Psy, but we don't need to discuss Psy that much ig.

I believe AG should be the same colour as myself in relation to Caff, honestly. AG is as pivotal to Caff leaving there as I am.
And M24 being straight up white while realiti / OM aren't is also mega confusing to me because Caff also doesn't die there without M24's vote in all likelihood. White there feels off.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
Why did you not mention this in your response to Schia's partner chart (me and Psy were listed as being likely unpartnered)?
FWIW I primarily looked at the Caff column and then the cells Schia actually coloured somehow, so if I think it did still apply I think I wouldn't have thought to check and see what Schia put lol. Considering I disagreed with enough of the sheet just from that, it wasn't worth looking into all that much further for me.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
answer the question
We're halfway through D2, having an answer to that question that is worth communicating to the thread would never be legitimate.

I've discussed people's scumbud equity where it's been relevant, including yours. That scumbud equity isn't relevant right now, and your question is bad. If you would like to hear the answer I would provide to this question if you put a gun to my head, please refer to: earlier in the thread.

We're halfway through D2, having an answer to that question that is worth communicating to the thread would never be legitimate.

I've discussed people's scumbud equity where it's been relevant, including yours. That scumbud equity isn't relevant right now, and your question is bad. If you would like to hear the answer I would provide to this question if you put a gun to my head, please refer to: earlier in the thread.
Hey let’s say I put a gun to your head but I have no access to previous messages. What would your answer be then?

make no mistake btw that celevers read on me, whether he realizes it or not, actually primarily stems from meta. he doesnt know what to do with me because im not acting like how i was in the previous games we played together. its no coincidence that hes one of the only people who didnt play in cool weapon and is the one having the strongest reaction. really, if you put him into that game he'd fit right in with everyone else. hes not going to agree with me on this, but i believe this is the core of why celever either is misreading me or believes im an easy misvote target this game and again its probably just subconscious

realiti is targeting me because hes scum

idt either's D1 stuff with Caff is exculpating (or any of the swatches for that matter) but i think if we're thinking in terms of triage they don't get us as far/not slots i'd take as points of departure

i think cel's stuff coming into today is pretty fucking villagery & his approach on mine and psy's slots is probably the most solution-oriented in the thread. idt psy is a non-starter but he also spent a lot of D1 actively calling to light issues with Caff's posting along w/ the stuff directed at Vizh/Cel, and there was voting power put behind it. The timing's something to consider - Caff was one of the lead wagons 6-7hrs out from phase end & psy was one of the folks keeping him over. Psy unvotes and jumps to Vizh in a move that goes along w/ the Caff/Psy S/S world that Cel is arguing as a possibility & the timing on the OM stuff does have some wagoneering elements to it, but reading with the top of the phase in mind, by my reading it's just a bunch of softbussing from psy-to-Caff for p much no reason? like the Psy/Caff S/S world doesn't read as a Caff-was-outed situation, it reads as a wolves-are-shitposting situation and I don't feel like entertaining that headache atm

Also do you have a set of colors for positive correlation for partners?
n, triage-wise i feel like that invites too much muck around frames/buddying/etc. Think along the lines of AG's treatment of Lady last game.
like... part of wolfing is literally faking interactions, but ime disqualifying interactions are harder to fake than qualifying interactions.

Why is AGxCaff straight up white? I view Caff as having less scumbud equity with AG than realiti, OM, and certainly Psy, but we don't need to discuss Psy that much ig.

I believe AG should be the same colour as myself in relation to Caff, honestly. AG is as pivotal to Caff leaving there as I am.
mmm i think i could do a shade darker there (same for AG/LS) but my reservation was that the vote was coerced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)