NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

In truth my personality type is that I advocate for others much more than myself, and as soon as Psy started attacking and being reasonably offensive toward AG for no goddamn reason I have kinda lost my cool with him. If he's mafia this is unreasonable, and if he's town it's also unreasonable. I'm just done.
what???? I literally didnt do anything disrespectful to aura. our interactions in cool weapon were like 3x more heated than this and we still could enter the game under the pretense of things being fine (or at least I did). I pointed out a behavior that I was witnessing ag exhibit and that's all there is to it? are you saying I should be voted out for bullying someone like get the fuck over yourself

I have been putting in a wholehearted sincere effort into this game (which is more than can be said for a decent chunk of people) and I'm treated like I'm knowingly walking into a wall over and over again. sorry that I'm just the dumbest person alive I guess I'll try and see if I can upgrade my brain

My main issue with voting Psy over Schia is that I genuinely like Psy’s posting more. I like the things Psy is pointing out, whereas I just either don’t think Schia’s are good or very contributory. I think it’s very very likely T/S based on the wagon entrance and interactions between one another. Possibly S/S, but I’m inclined to believe Schia took advantage of Psy’s approach to EoD, and Psy’s reasoning simply makes more sense to me. Psy’s points about this fitting Schia’s scum meta make sense, specifically the chart/handwritten reads. I’m not fully set on voting one of them today, but I don’t exactly see many other viable wagons. realiti, OM, Laurel? Celever I also just don’t really like their interactions with Psy because a lot of them feel like conflict for conflict’s sake.

Speaking of Laurel, the slot feels very similar to realiti where they have a theoretical vote clear, but it isn’t exactly CLEARING? Idk if that makes sense. But yeah Laurel self voting in isolation, feels Townie.
I cant disagree cause I do see town do this more than scum but like. hes just so. murderable. like I just magnetize towards wanting his death

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
agreed to provide a read of folks in this game so i will do so now. they are unhelpful. sorry.

town-leaning -
celever, psy: after the utter displeasure of reading through all those arguments both of them strike me as town members who want the best for town and have incompatible means of accomplishing that goal. their arguments are a pain to read through but i think the most telling thing related to their fight (psy pointed this out at some point) is that celever is the only active person in this game who hadn't interacted with psy last game and so is getting the ringer that I did about psy's approach to mafia except celever is willing to engage far longer than i was.

aura guardian: solid contributions to the thread, dont feel like ive been disappointed to see AG weigh in on something. his eod yesterday might be one of the ones i like the most since it's probably what i should've done but i didn't suspect caff enough. the only weird part was "im gonna grill the OM voters" which hasnt happened yet but was also such an underwhelming day entrance for someone who seemed genuinely thorough elsewhere.

HH: i'm townreading someone who reads me as maf which i'm sure is some meta acronym i'll have to google later when i get called it but of the less active folks, i'm reading HH as town, they strike me as someone who's posting actually decently once you disregard the non-posts in d1. I don't have a whole paragraph to logic this one.

M24: They're still in the "inactive" side of the game in my mind but if anyone's going to get towncred from the Caff vote I think it's them. probably a weak read but then again it's me, sorry.

Vizh: a little bit like AG in the sense that i've liked their attempts to exist in the thread even with some weak behavior. probably the second-weakest read, only stronger than M24 - legit put off figuring out where i wanted to put them on my record since i've genuinely just got little clue. they nearly were on the no idea list until i decided to put some faith in them

no-reads/no idea -
OM: not enough posts to build an opinion and now that my schia stocks are lower their meta-read of OM scum feels less impactful

scum-read -
realiti: i dont think ive seen a full realiti interaction i've been particularly thrilled about, which isn't great because there are precious few. the m24 of my maf reads.

Laurel, Sciavetto: if im reading many people as town there's gonna be some folks that don't get read as town but are still present and these two fall into those camp. less scum-read than realiti and are here less as "wow i think they're scum" and more "well everybody can't be town and i've whittled down the list." they're also folks that i feel like if i really dug into an ISO i'd be like, ooh don't like that much in retrospective - which when lacking a lot of super good stuff, doesn't help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)