NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

kinda think zippy is town, kinda think flyhn is town

i agree with flyhn now, his opener was rough with the whole "don't hero shoot" thing but he's gotten significantly more townie

on the contrary zippy's posting has been pretty bad and i was leaning towards voting him after reading his iso. search his posts here and look at his first handful of messages, the appearing disconnected thing at the start can easily be an act. he also chimed in saying i'm mafia "based on the data" and left thread without ever expanding, and he has a ton of useless i think this but also could be this shrugposts like #1071 that feel hesitant to assert a stance

also i think pulsar is likely town IF zippy is scum if you look at #1077, that reeks of tmi read

Psypsypsypsypsythe i'll read a pulsar game later, shift my vote here:

Vote ZippyDoo200

not super sure if i'll end up here cause i don't have unyielding confidence in the read, but it seems like a good vote compared to several others

i'd rule out realiti, flyhn, texas, oj, then maybe tommy and tbz for votes today, and i also kinda want to shield AG here since i think the game stagnated with him as lead wagon in a way it wouldn't if he was mafia

yea today was my first day.

Im happy cause i wont be broke but man…… it takes up your entire life. you gotta do so much before you even get to work. Not to mention sometimes my body does not like to work with me.

anyway enough about all of that. I think it is probably CaffeineBoost. And whoever I said before.

there are many different corporate jobs, so dont feel like youre stuck in place theres always something new and every job can be very different, corporate is a very large world that people like to glue all into one term!

How is it a TMI read? the one on pulsar

the phrasing of the read specifically, it's a bit hard to explain but the root of it is that i don't think pulsar has displayed explicitly townie read progression or anything to warrant an extra strong townread. i also don't think the strength in stance with the way you aired the read, ex. "pulsar is definitely town for [insert simple reason]" is likely to be a s/s read, so in a universe where you're mafia, i'd expect pulsar to be town

does that help you understand where i'm coming from?

not sure if you saw my tag earlier, but if you explain why you think this and help me understand the origin then it'll in turn help me solve you & whether or not your read is legitimate

do you know anything about my approach to games? have you read past games i've been in, etc
All i know is that you didnt vote even tho you were there. And u omgussed me

the phrasing of the read specifically, it's a bit hard to explain but the root of it is that i don't think pulsar has displayed explicitly townie read progression or anything to warrant an extra strong townread. i also don't think the strength in stance with the way you aired the read, ex. "pulsar is definitely town for [insert simple reason]" is likely to be a s/s read, so in a universe where you're mafia, i'd expect pulsar to be town

does that help you understand where i'm coming from?
It is a meta read. it isnt about progression……

So, I get a lot of you don't trust me because of my record of rolling mafia so often, but I'd like you to ask yourselves: when does a wagon get this large on d1? Have you heard of it doing so, under any circumstance but two?
1) When someone badly slips and spews themself, or...
2) When it's not on mafia.

Seriously, if I were mafia, why haven't people tried a lot harder to deflect for me? Unless you posit I'm the Vengeful, of course. Basic game theory says that one needs to fire, but that's only one person, total.

he is no longer posting like he did in smalltown so he's moved to null at least. im not moving my vote yet but if i do i prob move it to ag since it's a viable wagon and someone i've had a terrible history of reading incorrectly as town. my reasoning is that i get town vibes from them (which they might be the one player that this is a bad thing given my failures) and most others are reading them as scum. but im ready to follow actual developments as they come. curious on the caffeineboost discusssion
I hate this reasoning

Back