ZippyDoo200 (5) - Aura Guardian, Clouds, Texas Cloverleaf, Ehmcee, pulsar512b
Aura Guardian (4) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
Ehmcee (2) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever

the way pulsar hopped onto zippy was also kinda weird but idk

Analysis:
Post 661: Looks a lot like just a joke to me. Don't like it, but doesn't feel AI.

CB... will shoot on vibes and not wait long. Wonders why people scumread him without refuting it. Lots of jokes, not sure if asking for Texas to be shot for nominative determinism was a joke? Probably? Goes against Psy's democracy idea (ftr, I find re-adding it that way both hilarious and a worthy experiment). Says' he'd shoot HH, Tex, and Flyhn. Not sure about the TBZ reaction. Lambasts me for trusting something Dusk said, which is fair... Says he'd go after me.
Early Conclusion: shooting him if he's town would promptly get two town dead. I'm dubious about shooting him for now.

Ehmcee: Seems to misunderstand the rules? READ THE MANUAL. Am I the only one who does that? Oh, but here's the thing: also knew there were 6 mafia, despite the misunderstanding. Argues for shooting Celever, sorta TRs TBZ? Whole bunch of joking without much content, then gets serious. Suggests randshooting. In the first two games, that was actually an optimal strategy. I tried to calculate it for parity, but my Python interpreter isn't working. Then joins in liking Psy's democracy innovation. Argues for shooting anyone who says they wouldn't give Psy the gun, and I can see why. That's an anti-realiti. Then TRs Zippy. Celever grows on him, CB does not.
Conclusion: Probably Town

Sticking on Zippy for now, though I could change it because treatment + work + looking at other people made me forget other than that I scumread him before and nothing came up to change that. Also willing to swap to CB.
im mixed on this

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
yeah i see that, those reads were there and obvious right at the time they happened, why bring it up now

but also makes me think mc is protecting ag for the same reason
I'd mainly say that I just haven't been reading that much into the game by now, g1 tends to be the one with the least tangible info at least imo, and especially with the amount of people we're running with I find it quite hard to base reads on interactions.

Tbh, both those posts were the main ones that stuck out to me when I was ISOing Zippy, I've just never seen that kind of behaviour from them during any of their town games (which is all of them).

I don't feel any particular kind of way about AG atm, I wouldn't say I'd be opposed to shooting them

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Ehmcee: Seems to misunderstand the rules? READ THE MANUAL. Am I the only one who does that? Oh, but here's the thing: also knew there were 6 mafia, despite the misunderstanding.
Is it even a stretch for me to have thought maf does kills at some point, that's how the games usually go, there wasn't really anything explicitly outlying that maf does not directly kill (even though a smarter person could prob presume that from the game being nightless).

Anyway, I get the rules now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)