NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Texas Cloverleaf
Oh Look More ISOs! Request Edition: Chad, Focus On Interations
#665 - Vouches shooting more active players since it gives more info (response to Celever rejecting AG's "idlers probably town" line.. so basically agreeing with AG's take)
-Banters Tommy and Clouds a bit-
#683 - "How is being against shooting inactives scummy?" to Tommy calling that line scummy. Also selfmeta of "I always do that"
#687- Clouds is giving different vibes than "Semis (championship?)"
-Most content in the early 700s is just discussing the amount of fluff with various people, Pulsar, LS, and Oden all get quoted-
#722 - Skipper is weird for Tommy meta missread
-He comes back at 13/1400s and 15/1600s for 2 posts each and both are banter and comments on nothing to go off of Cycle 1 and a previous game-

...and that's literally it. I don't think there's much to read into here tbh but... I am taking requests

again i really recommend reading pulsars scumgame in vnv because its a world of a difference. on the surface its the same filler goober stuff but the tone is completely different to me. it doesnt feel like shes afraid shes going to be suspected, which is definitely a contrast to vnv where she folded every time suspicion went her way. theres other explanations sure. shed have more coaches this time around, and more team members just means you can divvy up the competitive pressure more too, but im inclined to just say shes a different alignment
Texas Cloverleaf what inspired you to go back and like this

ngl folks I mentioned the momentum on AG a long time ago (like before I just came back to post now! so like 20 hours oops!) and it was p brushed aside, I find it sketch that people are now dogpiling on the "AG is town due to momentum" read once momentum didn't change elsewhere coming up toward deadline when the momentum is approx the same as it was before
intriguing post

celever getting three detractor responses to that is also funny
the longer you wait the more revelant the lack of momentum becomes because mafia have intentionally not pushed something else collectively for longer time!
There's more to evaluate now than before lol
stagnation is effectively a change in momentum for mafia's sake, or in other words it's the lack of change that's concerning

this read is slightly tainted by me seeing zippy as scum and not thinking he'd townread a partner AG here when AG was close to going over, but you and i both know that if a wagon resides as the top wagon for a period of time like this with little resistance, it's plausible it's just lhf town

also i'd bet if AG town, there's been (at least) 1 mafia counterwagon and that'd help explain the stagnation and desire to keep AG on the table

i think zippy>ag ag hasn't really done anything sus other than be inactive which implies nothing imo
honestly i know were past pulsar town already but this is another reason. switching the poe from s > t to t > s is the same trick she tried last game at lylo that sort of outed her and her partner. i dont feel like shed do this same thing to shield a partnered aura again. idk maybe old habits die hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)