NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im trying to think through the AG ehmcee connection given that there's another ehmcee wagon. i know texas put some thought in right after resolution last night, and clearly has a vote on ehmcee. i think pulsar is kinda already town but if ehmcee flips scum then that confirms i guess the scum was hoping for a tie between s/s wagons and banking on you following through on the idle? and then got messed up by pulsar (who'd be practically ic in an ehmcee scum flip) but then fsr doesn't make any adjustments further? there was time between pulsar's vote and your deadline wasn't there? my brain is not functional atm but the follow up of an ehmcee train is so strange to me
thing is ehmcee wasnt the main counterwagon, zippy was, ehmcee was who i was pushing for and tballz and realiti were there too, but pulsars jump cemented AGs vote when zippy was the main opp, see below

VOTECOUNT 1.9 - PSY
ZippyDoo200 (6) - Aura Guardian, Clouds, Texas Cloverleaf, Ehmcee, pulsar512b, Psypsypsypsypsythe
Aura Guardian (4) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
Ehmcee (2) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever
thing with this is i have zippy and mc as scum and pulsar on the edge so why are ehmcee and pulsar the b2b votes to push zippy ahead of ag
and ehmcee was the specific vote to push zippy ahead of AG

VOTECOUNT 1.10 - PSY
Aura Guardian (4) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe
Ehmcee (4) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf, Aura Guardian
ZippyDoo200 (3) - Clouds, Ehmcee, pulsar512b

ties result in no choice
at this point Aura ties the ehmcee wagon and is in position to switch to zippy for a tie or a vote at 13 mins to deadline

and then at the last vote count psy and pulsar make the call to take out AG
VOTECOUNT 1.11 - PSY
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200 (4) - somehow i lost this line of votes but it doesnt matter
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf, Aura Guardian
and the corrected final

VOTECOUNT 1.12 (FINAL EDITION)
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200 (3) - Clouds, Ehmcee, Aura Guardian
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf
Not Voting (4) HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, CaffeineBoost, Whydon

so at this point scum doesnt have the numbers to make a tie

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
VOTECOUNT 1.12 (FINAL EDITION)
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf
Not Voting (4) HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, CaffeineBoost, Whydon
This is at least somewhat interesting from my pov, as AG who's scum, and Clouds (who I've sussed a bit) are both on the wagon I was on. From that POV it kind of makes it hard to believe Zippy's scum, even though he's been the one I was pushing for yesterday. In any case, it seems very unlikely that the two main wagons would contain scum members.

If you had to ask me, I'd prob want to look into Skipp/oden/Clouds today

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is at least somewhat interesting from my pov, as AG who's scum, and Clouds (who I've sussed a bit) are both on the wagon I was on. From that POV it kind of makes it hard to believe Zippy's scum, even though he's been the one I was pushing for yesterday. In any case, it seems very unlikely that the two main wagons would contain scum members.

how do you reconcile thinking that neither of the two main wagons contain scum members and then say you want to look into clouds and skippy, two people on the two main wagons?

Celever

the bear becomes the ringleader
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
teeaboo teeaboo teeaboo
Celever is now stunlocked for the remainder of today

anyway didn’t address the real q and iirc you would have reacted smth like 10 am ur time still if ur British
….yes. What’s wrong with checking mafia at 10AM? (I woke up a while after 10 but around then, I liked your post in bed)

Celever

Cool grats on the successful shot Psy

What I said before bout AG’s team being bussers or idlers is definitely true which “clears” Tommy unless he’s decided to end his fun “I’ve never bussed” stat for Popcorn Mafia 3 on Smogon.com

Texas Cloverleaf

I don't think I quite understand, do you mean the people on the wagons? Or the targets of the wagons themselves
you said
In any case, it seems very unlikely that the two main wagons would contain scum members.

Texas Cloverleaf

Cool grats on the successful shot Psy

What I said before bout AG’s team being bussers or idlers is definitely true which “clears” Tommy unless he’s decided to end his fun “I’ve never bussed” stat for Popcorn Mafia 3 on Smogon.com
i noted a particularly interesting vote count at one point earlier in the day where ag and dusk were crossvoting each other, im not sure im comfortable giving dusk leeway for that given their posts today have made me more suspicious of them rather than less

Celever

i noted a particularly interesting vote count at one point earlier in the day where ag and dusk were crossvoting each other, im not sure im comfortable giving dusk leeway for that given their posts today have made me more suspicious of them rather than less
Cool, and if Tommy wasn’t actually on AG at time of death it fits the “no bussing” rule anyway. So yeah he’s not off the hook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)