NOC Charge Me Up! Mafia GAME OVER MAFIA (psy, Laurel, af) WINS!

this feels like remnants of the reputation infested play that was more prominent early revival like who do you think is more scummy than laurel and why are you averse to voting them???
honestly i dont know, i just dont feel like i scumread laurel particularly hard and if i thought more i could see myself convincing myself ehmcee or you were more scummy. but honestly, either way itd be kinda close & laurel is a safe vote so no need to think more before more info comes in

unvote
vote Laurel

I don't think Laurel is scum lean, I think every single post he makes he would post exactly the same way whether he was scum or town. I also don't think he's confirmed non-PR, again I don't see why he would play differently from this no matter what he was.

So I would be ok with voting him just because it seems like a slot we're never going to get a read on but I don't know if it will end up being the smartest vote if there's someone we can scum read to more than a 50/50

Townlean
Tommy
Psy
ImaginaryNeon
skipper
realiti but I have a hard time reading him
tiger (barely)

Neutral
Laurel

Scumlean
NightEmerald
Celever
pulsar
Ehmcee

Haven't posted enough
Etay
a fairy

the setup info is linked in OP, the DM for neighbor very clearly states that the target gets a PM from the moderator containing alignment
1699966993678.png

The fact that the person who gets the least votes gets the role instead of the most (also had pulsar512b ’s interpretation ty for clarifying Tommy) make massclaim a way better strategy

Anyway I don’t rely buy that Tommy actually scumreads me but p sure the sus on me is coming from town trying to make me do stuff as opposed to scum trying to lock on an easy kill

could move to omgus quickly though lol

Back