Natdex DOU Suspect Process 3, Mega Metagross - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only post in this thread if you meet the requirements to vote on Mega Metagross. The requirements are the following:

• The voting requirements are a minimum GXE of 80 with at least 50 games played. In addition, you may play 1 less game for every 0.2 GXE you have above 80 GXE, down to a minimum of 30 games at a GXE of 84. Also, needing more than 50 games to reach 80% GXE will suffice.
GXEminimum games
  • All games must be played on the Pokemon Showdown National Dex Doubles ladder. You must use a fresh account that begins with the given prefix for this suspect test. That prefix is NDDMM. For example, I could signup and qualify with the name NDDMM big pichu.
  • Laddering with an account that impersonates, mocks, or insults another Smogon user or breaks Pokemon Showdown! rules may be disqualified from voting and infracted. Moderator discretion will be applied here. If there is any doubt or hesitance when making the alt, just pick another name. There are infinite possibilities and we have had trouble for this repeatedly. If you wish to participate in the suspect, you should be able to exhibit decent enough judgement here. We will not be lenient.
  • We will be using the regular National Dex Doubles ladder for this suspect test. We will not be creating a new Suspect Ladder. At the beginning of every battle, there will be an announcement denoting the ongoing suspect with a link to this thread.
  • The element being tested, Mega Metagross, will be allowed on the ladder.
  • Any form of voting manipulation will result in swift and severe punishment. You are more than welcome to state your argument to as many people as you so please, but do not use any kind of underhanded tactics to get a result you desire. Bribery, blackmail, or any other type of tactic used to sway votes will be handled and sanctioned.
  • Do not attempt to cheat the ladder. We will know if you did not actually achieve voting requisites, so don't do it. Harsh sanctions will be applied.
  • We will be posting the voting identification thread immediately after this thread. Your voting requisites will be confirmed by a Council member or National Dex Doubles moderator, to which we will edit in confirmation. Please avoid playing more games before getting confirmed. You will be notified when you are confirmed by moderator edit.
  • The suspect test will begin at Thursday April 4th, 4AM UTC (Thursday April 4th, 12AMEDT) and go on for roughly 16 days, lasting until Saturday April 20th, 4AM UTC (Saturday April 20th, 12AM EDT) , and then we will put up the voting thread in the Blind Voting subforum.

Last edited:
IMG_20240406_133037.jpg
https://pokepast.es/029ce93208d9cefc

I just make the Team for using Marshadow, fun mon. The loses were against what happens to be PsySpam Samples were most battles are based in Chi-yu and Flutter Mane Speed Ties. I didn't wanted to use Metagross for this run because I used it a lot before, just see opponent ones, and most of them don't give me problems outside of tanking Adamant Chien-Pao/Marshadow Sucker Punch/Shadow Sneak from full, which is... Interesting. Gonna think about my decision in the days ahead

:empoleon: confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)