Project National Dex Fill In The Blanks

approved by national dex moderation

FILL IN THE BLANKS
Adaugă un antet.png

Banner made by me​

Credit to kenn for the original idea​

This is a project where YOU send teams(Either message me on here or on Discord) and then i will chose one team to share every week...But there's a catch! One or more pokemon will miss from the chosen team and YOU have to guess what is missing from that team!

There will be a new team posted every week, along with a small hint from the person that submitted the team, then you will have to guess what's missing, or there i say"Fill In The Blanks" with what you think is missing. After a few days, there will be a voting stage where it's determined what other people think is the right answer by voting the one they think is correct. There will be two winners, the one who gets the most votes and the one who got the actual missing pokemon correct. If it so happens that one who got the correct pokemon is also the one with the most votes, then they win the entire round by themselves!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again and welcome to week 1! This week we have a very special team sent by a real special someone :blobuwu:

:thundurus-therian: :ribombee: :Serperior: :ultra ball: :bisharp: :ceruledge: by Ineros
CLUE: It 2hkos skarmory unboosted with a neutral physical attack​

As mentioned in the intro post, this is just the first phase.You guys may now leave comments explaining what mon is in the place of that ultra ball and give your reasons as to why you think so.The second phase starts on friday, where other people will vote what they think is correct!Good luck!!:sphearical:

red fintans

fintan is actually blue
is a Contributor to Smogon
this is too easy, its obviously banded azumarill
edit: 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Liquidation vs. 252 HP / 192+ Def Skarmory: 150-177 (44.9 - 52.9%) -- 26.6% chance to 2HKO its a terrible roll but IT STILL COUNTS

K302

Luck is a skill
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Ok so Mega-Medicham has already been mentioned here, as there are only very few mons that can 2HKO Skarm, so I will try to guess the moveset. Before I do this though I want to note that I dont know anything about Ineros medi preferences. People usally use similar last 2 moves and Adamant/Jolly.

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch / Trailblaze
- Trailblaze / Ice Punch

Looking at the team, I first ruled out tpunch, its not very useful rn and you already have serp and thundy. Then I saw, that both diancie and ival would pose a big Problem, so I made
the 3rd Move bp. As a 4th move I choose Trailblaze as it is a fairly common choice on webs for the possibilty of webs not being on the field. Knowing that Trailblaze and bp dont have mutch synergy, I included icepunch as a overall good coverage option to also help thundy and ceru. I choose Adamant as it makes more sense on webs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)