NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways,expect a iso of proph tomorrow assuming I live. (Which for anyone not lock town, is likely) also scum, if I do this and proph is town and you kill them, I will fight you in rl

After reflecting about it in the shower, I feel like I'm spending too much time trying to find the correct lynch when we can literally just town block 5 people and win.

So let me just do that for the next 20 minutes.

Are we seriously fine lynching Leet Today?

Haruno
Earlio
Hitmonleet
Jalmont
3P1K
Former Hope
MoodyCloud
Prophylaxis

btw guys, if we hit 4 people at lylo, we should ALWAYS ABSOLUTELY NO LYNCH

so many people make the mistake of lynching at 4 players and then some rando is scum

always no lynch and turn it into a f3, especially with moody the tree stump giving input

TOWN:

Prophylaxis - best town

MoodyCloud - copped as tree stump, which is never a scum role. Been actively gamesolving and pressuring most of the scum. Most people who know Moody say that this is absolutely his town meta. Biggest reason as to why I've been townreading him personally is that he just reads so differently from last game, where he literally did nothing and was lynched. In this game he's been pushing people and working to solve.

Haruno - doctor who blocked the Texas NK when Knights tried to target Texas.

Earlio - mafia voyeur makes little sense when there is already a vanilla cop role for the scum. Had a couple of tonal townie tells including a derp tell where he interacted with Knights. Knights pushed him early on.

-------

Hitmonleet/3P1K/Former Hope/Jalmont find the last townie, we win this game.

Jalmont I placed here because even though he's the messenger and that makes him unlikely to be mafia when Knights was a neighborizer I don't want to clear people who are coasting/not posting because eyyyy Hitmonleet last game. His persuade stuff was absolutely bizarre, though he did persuade two mafia and got them to vote Jalmont so there's credence there.

Former Hope I literally just went into the above.

3P1K.. I'd actually really like to do an ISO of him but no time. I've been thinking he's town because he has a lot of townie tonal tells, he's been trying to solve, and there was a specific instance of Moody quoting where he bussed two scum or something early and that takes a lot of balls to do. If we're both alive tomorrow I'll do some legwork regarding this.

Hitmonleet has the sketchiest posting history but I feel like most of his stuff right now feels town. Like, sure, it can be a desperate scum ploy, but the last person who I saw act like this was Epifanio from a game I played earlier this year and they were town. I think he pretty much always has to die for PoE reasons but.. man do I feel bad about lynching him.

So yeah. Those are my thoughts on this game. Now let's wait until deadline expires and hope Hitmonleet is actually scum. I don't think he'll flip scum, but.. yeah.

All we need to do is just find five townies and we win this.

I think if I'm lazy we just slot in Jalmont as last town because persuading two of your scumbuddies + messenger role when there's already a scum neighborizer seems /incredibly/ unlikely for Metal Sonic to put in but I don't really want to be lazy when there's one scum left heh.

So we have a PoE of FH/Leet/EPIK? Leet -> FH -> EPIK?

*twiddles thumbs*

I'm around if anyone wants to talk about the walls of analysis I put out above, but this will just be me f5ing for the next 10 minutes and hoping Leet flips scum at this stage which I don't think he will but he might.

Man why am I so hopelessly addicted to this STUPID forum game.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
D6 Vote Count 6.2 DEADLINE

EP1K (1): Hitmonleet,
Hitmonleet (3): MoodyCloud, Earlio, 3P1K,
Former Hope (1): Prophylaxis,
Prophylaxis (1): Former Hope
Not Voting (2): Jalmont, Haruno,

Hitmonleet? More like Hitmon dead meat.

Hitmonleet has been lynched. He was Parrot, Vanilla Townie.

Dear DurzaOffTopic Hitmonleet,

You are Parrot!

You are a Vanilla Townie! Your vote is your weapon!

You are aligned with the Good Animals. You win when the Bad Animals are eliminated from the game.

Night 6 has started. Deadline in 24 hours or when all actions are in.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Deadline.

1 dead.

"Dead"

Dear MoodyCloud,

You are Whale!

You are the biggest animal of them all! The grandest lord of the seas! You can never die, anything will be just a scratch to you! However, if animals attack you, you will leave the game! You can still talk in the game, but have no vote. Your alignment won't be revealed to the players!

You are aligned with the J̛̀͞͏͓̙̯̫̹̮̜̻̝̰̠̠̥u̶̵̦̟̟̗͓̬͕̹͙̪͘͜͢s̷̢̡̢͓͖̲͚͖̣̩̭͔̣͓̱͜t̸̩͍̘̳̗̺͓̘͟ ̵͙̮̟̙͙͢͢M̗̹̘̭̯̘̭̣͉̜̙̻̖̤̻̭͉̻̞̀͢o̡͢͝͏̡̯̜̰̼̱͎̺̳̮̥̳̣̥̣̻̳͓ͅn̴̷̨̜̬̜̖͍i̶̢̝͓̣̱̲̭̭̟̩̲̻̱̤̘̝̣͜ͅk̢͕͈͓͖̬̖̰͇̖̗̬̪̥̦̤̫a̢̢̜̰͖̮͓̭͙̫̗ͅ.͟҉̪̤̺̗̺̱̭̻̪̝͖̼̘̭̼̯̝̰ ̨̡̧͈̗͙̗̬̭͖̼͡Y͏̤͕͎͓͕̠̬̲̯̘̤̲ǫ̣̠̙̯̜̫̝̤͈̹͜͜͠ͅu̵̷͎̹͍̱̰̘̞͈̭̟̯̹̤͉̲̮ͅͅ ҉̖̗͖̤̩̫̕w̱̲͔̺̖̕͟͟͝͠i͘҉͖̯̰̬̟̘̀ͅn̸̡̰̤͔͙͔͘̕͞ ̴̟̝̱̤̥͚̖̰̱̖̣̩̬̣̥̕w̢̘̘̱̦̞̼̙ͅḥ̵̛̜͇͈̭e͏̸̧̛̬̠̫̹̬̬n̶̛̰͔͉͝ ̡͙͎̖̘̬͙̦̣̤̞͎̩͟t҉̵́͢͏̻̻͍͖͈ḩ̸̖̥͈̣͍̻̪̖̣̝͖è̵̮͚͉̹͕͢ ̴̬̳͚̫̝̣͈͉̠̗͢l̸̪͕̝͕̞̲̟͕̞̲͈͙̪̮͔͕̣͠ͅi̴̝̼̬͖͎̥̳͚̫̯͉̯̞͍͈̥̘͔͟͢͡t̨̗̪̤̥̣͚͖̜̻͕̥͢͝ͅę̭͔͉̼̕͢͡͞ͅŗ̷̨̪͍͙̺͚͔͇̤̜͈͞ͅá̢̢̛͉̩͙̻̜̭̼̭̱͈̼͍͖͔̠̖t̷̯̼͈̦̻̤̼̪̺ͅų̶͖̙̻̖̕͠r̡̜̫̟̥̼͚͔̻̼̠̖͜͞ȩ͏͡͏̰̖̖̦̬̞̞̫͍̫ ̷̷̸̡̯͉̪̮̬̤̤̖̱̗̱̜̰̫̤̦̞̥͘m̛̹͉̦̤̩̠̱̤̯͉̗̣̙̬͘͜͡ͅà̶̤̪̯̱͘ķ̧̻̱̦̜̟̞̪̠̦̰͚̦̪̭͜͟͜e̶̡̙͍̣̖͉̯̻̖̣̼͉͜͝s̵̥̖͚͔͖̥̱̯͈̻̫͡ ̢̧͉͖̘̜̲̮͍̱̩͚̞̣̣̝̬̦̠͞ͅm̸̡̢̛͕̟̖̺̝̰̠e̴̯̘̲̭̳̮͙̟͖̭̮̞̜͠͞ͅ ̀͡҉̡̰͎̣͓͇̜̮̣̻̜̭ͅͅd͎͙͍̺͔͉̲̘͟ọ̡̱͖̹̳̪̗̠̱͍̺̰̲̪͕̝̕͜͠͡k̢̛͜͝͏͈͇͎̞̭̤̥̫̜͕̖į̺̝͓̬̺̼̗̙̫̜̹̤̠̀͜ ҉̶͓̤̰͕̗̗̣͎̺̠̣̗̮̙͕̀͢͠ͅd̴̸̨̜͕̹̻ͅo̥͇̹̠̤͇̕k̨̟̙̻̪̩̜̤͓̱͙͇͜͞͞i͘͏̞̹͈͔̯̰̝̬̺̟̮͙.̶̜̣̣͈̗̹̜͙̩̠̥͖͎̻̞̙̳̰̭͠
MoodyCloud has left the game, but may still post.

Results going out.

J̛̀͞͏͓̙̯̫̹̮̜̻̝̰̠̠̥u̶̵̦̟̟̗͓̬͕̹͙̪͘͜͢s̷̢̡̢͓͖̲͚͖̣̩̭͔̣͓̱͜t̸̩͍̘̳̗̺͓̘͟ ̵͙̮̟̙͙͢͢M̗̹̘̭̯̘̭̣͉̜̙̻̖̤̻̭͉̻̞̀͢o̡͢͝͏̡̯̜̰̼̱͎̺̳̮̥̳̣̥̣̻̳͓ͅn̴̷̨̜̬̜̖͍i̶̢̝͓̣̱̲̭̭̟̩̲̻̱̤̘̝̣͜ͅk̢͕͈͓͖̬̖̰͇̖̗̬̪̥̦̤̫a̢̢̜̰͖̮͓̭͙̫̗ͅ.͟҉̪̤̺̗̺̱̭̻̪̝͖̼̘̭̼̯̝̰ ̨̡̧͈̗͙̗̬̭͖̼͡Y͏̤͕͎͓͕̠̬̲̯̘̤̲ǫ̣̠̙̯̜̫̝̤͈̹͜͜͠ͅu̵̷͎̹͍̱̰̘̞͈̭̟̯̹̤͉̲̮ͅͅ ҉̖̗͖̤̩̫̕w̱̲͔̺̖̕͟͟͝͠i͘҉͖̯̰̬̟̘̀ͅn̸̡̰̤͔͙͔͘̕͞ ̴̟̝̱̤̥͚̖̰̱̖̣̩̬̣̥̕w̢̘̘̱̦̞̼̙ͅḥ̵̛̜͇͈̭e͏̸̧̛̬̠̫̹̬̬n̶̛̰͔͉͝ ̡͙͎̖̘̬͙̦̣̤̞͎̩͟t҉̵́͢͏̻̻͍͖͈ḩ̸̖̥͈̣͍̻̪̖̣̝͖è̵̮͚͉̹͕͢ ̴̬̳͚̫̝̣͈͉̠̗͢l̸̪͕̝͕̞̲̟͕̞̲͈͙̪̮͔͕̣͠ͅi̴̝̼̬͖͎̥̳͚̫̯͉̯̞͍͈̥̘͔͟͢͡t̨̗̪̤̥̣͚͖̜̻͕̥͢͝ͅę̭͔͉̼̕͢͡͞ͅŗ̷̨̪͍͙̺͚͔͇̤̜͈͞ͅá̢̢̛͉̩͙̻̜̭̼̭̱͈̼͍͖͔̠̖t̷̯̼͈̦̻̤̼̪̺ͅų̶͖̙̻̖̕͠r̡̜̫̟̥̼͚͔̻̼̠̖͜͞ȩ͏͡͏̰̖̖̦̬̞̞̫͍̫ ̷̷̸̡̯͉̪̮̬̤̤̖̱̗̱̜̰̫̤̦̞̥͘m̛̹͉̦̤̩̠̱̤̯͉̗̣̙̬͘͜͡ͅà̶̤̪̯̱͘ķ̧̻̱̦̜̟̞̪̠̦̰͚̦̪̭͜͟͜e̶̡̙͍̣̖͉̯̻̖̣̼͉͜͝s̵̥̖͚͔͖̥̱̯͈̻̫͡ ̢̧͉͖̘̜̲̮͍̱̩͚̞̣̣̝̬̦̠͞ͅm̸̡̢̛͕̟̖̺̝̰̠e̴̯̘̲̭̳̮͙̟͖̭̮̞̜͠͞ͅ ̀͡҉̡̰͎̣͓͇̜̮̣̻̜̭ͅͅd͎͙͍̺͔͉̲̘͟ọ̡̱͖̹̳̪̗̠̱͍̺̰̲̪͕̝̕͜͠͡k̢̛͜͝͏͈͇͎̞̭̤̥̫̜͕̖į̺̝͓̬̺̼̗̙̫̜̹̤̠̀͜ ҉̶͓̤̰͕̗̗̣͎̺̠̣̗̮̙͕̀͢͠ͅd̴̸̨̜͕̹̻ͅo̥͇̹̠̤͇̕k̨̟̙̻̪̩̜̤͓̱͙͇͜͞͞i͘͏̞̹͈͔̯̰̝̬̺̟̮͙.̶̜̣̣͈̗̹̜͙̩̠̥͖͎̻̞̙̳̰̭͠

The thing is, Hitmonleet was a mislynch the scum would always need, but because the last scum is the only scum left remaining they can pour wine on every single play they make from now on.

Which is why I think looking back and rereading is so vital, because you can watch the scum play when they aren't just pouring wine over everything.

And I think Blazade's play during Days 1/2 doesn't really look great upon rereading.

Sort of the opposite imo, you had a really bad day yesterday between flip flipping responsibility on the leet lynch and then your blatant attempt at getting info on the confimed doctor. I didn't get a chance to read this game since dl yesterday but imo I think proph needs to be looked into the most rn

I wasn't flip flopping responsibility on Leet.

I was actively trying to listen to what he was saying and give him a fair shake. That's why I did a lot of analysis Yesterday - in order to put in the work necessary to solve this game.

Your continual focus on one single point (getting info on the confirmed doctor) I feel is super disingenuous. Haruno's role doesn't really help us clear anybody because the scum could just no kill. I wanted all claims out in the open so we could have the most information to base our decisions on. How is that indicative of a mafia mindset?

I still have two more people to look at, and I don't want to tunnel you if we are in fact town/town, but I'm struggling to reconcile Blazade's early play as townie.

Either way, this bickering won't really get us far.

If you have a question, ask me and I can offer my input, but I suspect that most of the value we will get out of this Day phase will be relying on rereading and looking over the rest of the players in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)