Other Seven Deadly Sins - DUSKFALL WINS!

1st: Zorb with 122.5
2nd: Josh with 105.75
3rd: Viper with 90
4th: Isa with 88
5th: Dusk with 86
6th: Red with 82
7th: Drey with 65.25
8th: Conrad with 55
9th: Aj with 50
10th: Om with 44

FINAL 9 CHALLENGE
Lust

Welcome to the flash game challenge.

KnightsofCydonia and I have chosen three flash games for you to play. Two of these flash games are brainy games that will require reflexes, strategic thinking, and qualities that I believe a genius champion should possess.

The third flash game is kanyezone.

https://www.kongregate.com/games/contrebasse_/love-new-version-for-eden-contest
Special note: Love is played in INFIDELITY MODE. Scores from normal mode will not count!!!
https://www.kongregate.com/games/icylime/multitask
http://www.kanyezone.com/

1. Make an account using your smogon username so that your name will show up in highscores. If your score should have shown up in highscores but I don't see it then it will not count.
2. Screenshot the score screen for safety (in case leaderboard gets wiped or something) and send to me.

(Hotfix: For Kanyezone, just screenshot your score and send it to me in discord)

You will be playing these games in TEAMS. Sign up for one of the teams in thread. Spots are first come first serve. You will face a penalty if you do not sign up for a team by 5pm CST on Monday.

Current roster
Team A: Isa, Reds
Team B: Viper, Duskfall, Drey
Team C: AJ, Josh, Zorbees

At Tuesday 5pm CST, the team with the highest score (by any player) in each game gets 3 points. The team with the second highest score (by any player) in each game gets 1 points. Teams may get both the highest and second highest score in each game, although the same person may only submit one high score per game.

In the event of a tie, the team that did better in Kanyezone wins.

The team with the lowest score will be sent to Tribal Council. However, if there is a top performer on the losing tribe (someone who scored more points than the rest of their team), then they will gain a token of life for themselves. They will not be able to vote in this elimination, but will tiebreak if needed.

1-6th place: 1 vote, TOL
7th place: 0 vote
8th, 9th place: elimination candidates (0 votes)

Last edited:
PROTIPS:

To ensure your high scores are properly registered on Kongregate, pay attention to the plug icon in the upper right corner of the game window. Green means you're connected to Kongregate's API and chat system, red means disconnect.

If you already have Flash installed but the game is not loading, click the lego brick icon in your url bar to enable Flash for the site.

If you screenshot your scores, you don't need to include the entire page. Your identity can be verified by your name next to the plug icon on the game window.

Please follow the site's code of conduct if you choose to participate in chat or the forums.

If you have any questions about the games while you are playing them, the chatroom I can be found in is Your Pants. (The fact that I am in Your Pants is coincidental to the Lust challenge.)

Last edited:
In multitask, Vooper gains 3 points for Team B, while Reds gets 1 point for Team A
In Love, Josh gains 3 points for Team C and Zorbees gains 1 point for Team C
In Kanyezone, Conrad gains 3 points for Team A, and Dusk gains one point for Team B
All teams are tied at 4 points each. According to the rules of the challenge, if teams are tied on points, then their highest score for Kanyezone is used as a tiebreaker. This means that Team A places first, followed by Team B
The team of Aj, Josh, and Zorbees have lost this challenge. As Josh was the highest scorer on his team, he gains a token of life and cannot be voted for (though he still does not have a vote). The remaining players have until 5pm CST to submit your single vote for either AJ or Zorbees.

FINAL 8 CHALLENGE
Greed, Pt. 2

In our discord server, you will find a bot named Bandit.

Before entering any other commands, please send the command !init to create an account for yourself.

In this simulation, there are 5 bandits (a funny word some academics use for slot machine). Your goal is to maximize the amount of cash you earn after playing 150 times on any combination of bandits.

The commands you will use most frequently are of the form !pullX (where X is a number 1-5). This pulls bandit #X, calculates and announces the associated payout for that bandit, and updates your total cash and # of times pulled. For the purposes of not burying your confessionals and other channels that spectators might want to read, kindly confine pull commands to bot specific channels.

Due to the nature of this challenge, I am unable to answer any questions concerning the bot, bandit distributions, commands, or really, anything concerning the challenge. That being said, if the bot does crap up, I'll do my best to mitigate the damage done in a fair way.

Ties are extremely improbable, but will be broken by a quiz about the inner workings of the five bandits.

Of your 150 pulls, 75 expire on Thursday 5pm CST. All unused pulls will be nulled, and your limit of 75 pulls will be refreshed at this time. The challenge will end on Friday 5pm CST.

1st: 1 TOL, 2 votes
2nd, 3rd, 4th: 1 TOL, 1 vote
5th, 6th, 7th: 1 vote
8th: Elimination candidate, 0 votes, gets to choose the second elimination candidate.

Isa:15731 after 150 pulls.
zorbees:16682 after 150 pulls.
pancake:16246 after 150 pulls.
drey1991:15662 after 150 pulls.
vooper:15995 after 150 pulls.
Conrad:16944 after 150 pulls.
RedsToad:16632 after 150 pulls.
Duskfall98:16539 after 150 pulls.

With a score of 16944, Conrad gets first place in the challenge, has two votes in the upcoming vote, and has a TOL

He is followed by Zorbees, Reds, and Dusk who also get TOLs

Josh, Viper, and Isa have one vote each and may be chosen as the elimination candidate

Drey chose Viper as the elimination candidate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)