NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Asek we have two lynches so we could lynch both of them theoretically if we wanted to

regarding duskfall's contract, i'd prefer if duskfall says what kind of action he would have received if he accepted his contract before i reveal anything about mine, it will really help me to confirm my suspicions. Also hal posted what his contract's reward would have been and nobody else has so that makes me distrust the other people that have rejected contracts

Asek

Banned deucer.
Asek we have two lynches so we could lynch both of them theoretically if we wanted to

regarding duskfall's contract, i'd prefer if duskfall says what kind of action he would have received if he accepted his contract before i reveal anything about mine, it will really help me to confirm my suspicions. Also hal posted what his contract's reward would have been and nobody else has so that makes me distrust the other people that have rejected contracts
sorry hould have clarified i meant lynch one person in that group and one person outside of that group, is my undersanding of monty hall is correct its mathmatically optimal to do it that way i think..... also narrows for a well directed night action to clear / guilty in the remaining 2.

I am fairly confident at this point that the lawyer is either NOC or a troll.

I think you're right that duplicate contracts were given out which is why both Heal and Rad are spamming doggies (I'm not complaining)

>nuxl
vig theorizing
>hal
guys, guys, I found the encry-
never mind
>dusk
super active surprise walrus host go
also, encryption bad, pls obey rules
overall slight town read, so i'm included to lynch nuxl/hal if we're going for one

anyways, from dusk
>The temptation to check invisible players immediately is so tempting ngl >.>
what does this mean, checking if users who don't show up as viewing threads are there?

Word of mod is original chars are Town and not original are scum
Again, I know this isn't true because my character is an NOC.

Sheeping Zorbees because his logic + M2H's results seem legit enough to me. I don't want to lynch multiple people from that group at once (unless multiple them are scummy on their own merit) because from my understanding, M2H literally picked good town players and it seems uh...dumb.

Did the second question asker get used yet? Because whatever SB said about their use seemed good to me.

Unvote
Vote:1: Duskfall

I could honestly see any of dusk/hal/nuxl as scum--I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple scum in that grouping.
Hey, if it's not too much trouble, can you explain your reads on them? I didn't get anything from Nuxl or Hal myself, and uh honestly I was guttownreading Duskfall until Zorbee's posts.

Alright, it seems that we are ready to begin the festivities!

...at least, that is what I would say.

Unfortunately, it seems some players are the dastardly kinds of fellows who would submit non-original characters for their roles! Heathens, I know. Thus, things will be changed up a slight bit. You, the good members of the OC (Original Character) faction must find and slay all members of the NOC (Non-Original Character) faction, before they do the same to you...

Best of luck.

The Rules
1. Don't talk to anybody about the game besides in the game thread.
2. There are no majority lynches. All lynches will occur via plurality at deadline (the player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched). In the event of a tie, a random player among the tied players will be lynched.
3. Do not screenshot or quote your role pm or results.
4. Do not edit or delete posts.
5. Votes after deadline will not count even if I'm not around to call deadline.
6. Mafia may communicate at any time.
7. Do not post during the night or during twilight.
8. Deadlines will be 48 hours for days and 24 hours for nights.
9. Role specifics always trump other things, including these rules.
10. There is one town, and one mafia. I CNCND any separate third party factions.
EX1. No Encryption.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)