SM LC RATE MY TEAM WITH SPRITZEE

« THE SOLIDSHIT »

Hey, welcome to my second RMT, What happened since this last RMT I got to do with the bro PyProd.. Well, a lot of things... So I want to present you my best USM LC team because it’s the end of the seventh generation, this same generation was one of the best gens for me. As you know if you’ve read the title, I built a team around Spritzee but I would like to speak about that later. I really like this team.

6A67F0F2-7BBD-4531-B463-C73D633409C3.jpeg

Dedication to PyProd ;).

TEAMBUILDING-PROCESS:

So I chose Spritzee and Onix, firstly: this is the core of my team. I chose Spritzee because it’s a very good defensive pokemon and it’s has got a good type. Furthermore, I felt it was cool to build around a bulky Pokémon. Secondly, Onix is here to help Zee with Stealth Rock which weakens the opponent team. Also, Spritzee is a fightcheck and Onix is a flycheck, This defensive core is all the more efficient as Zee can use Wish to restore Onix’s health and help him counter Vullaby more easily.

Next, I chose Vullaby because it’s my defogger and the best flying type pokemon in LC. She and Onix are a very good core because Onix has got Stealth Rock and Vullaby has got Defog. It’s a very good pokemon because she has got good movepool and Weak Armor which is very good, she checks Timburr which is the most overwhelming Pokémon of this metagme. Finally having a flying type in a USM LC team is perfect.

I chose Pawniard because it's the first offensive Pokémon of this team, and he's gifted with a nice typing. With Defiant to scare Defoggers off and a good movepool, this Pokémon rounds up a perfect core with Onix, as well as checking GasBra easily, as he's faster than them thanks to the Choice Scarf and can Pursuit trap them. He's also blessed with a priority move. This Pokémon is just perfect.

Next pokemon is Foongus, I chose Foon because it’s my spore user and grass type, Foon can counter Staryu which can beat my team with water moves and Thunderbolt. I also chose Foongus because it can’t be knocked by fighters as Zee will primarily check them and because it counters Snivy too. Oh! Obviously, Foongus is a defensive pokemon.

And last pokemon is Timburr, the second offensive Pokémon of my team, I chose Timburr because it’s better than Mienfoo because Tomb has got Mach Punch and Ice Punch which they are a very good move and beat Vullaby. Tim is also my Fighting pokemon, I chose Timburr is a really good pokemon that can absorb statuses with Guts to enpower itself.

In-Depth Team Sets Analysis

This is America (Spritzee) @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
Level: 5
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 12 SpA / 76 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Psychic

Wish enables Spritzee to sustain itself to keep checking fighters and act as a glue, but also to let other Pokémon recover health by wishpassing to help them being even more successful at their role in the team. The sustainability this attack offers is one of the main factors that make this team solid. Protect pairs well with this attack, as it allows Spritzee to scout for attacks, as well as to not lose HP during the waiting turn of Wish. Nonetheless, this move can be taken advantage of by good players. Moonblast is the STAB that strikes super effectively mons like Vullaby or Fighters Spritzee can act as a glue for, as well as neutrally hitting other mons such as Pawniard. Psychic allows Spritzee to not be Gastly food and is helpful to hit both Fighting and Poison Pokemon in one move so the predictions are definetly easier. You can replace Psychic by Covet which allows to steal an opponent's item or by Calm Mind to act as a wincon.

:O (Onix) @ Eviolite
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Protect

So I put Stealth Rock for Onix because it’s my hazard setter or first part of hazard control, and the best SR setter in the tier at the moment, Rock Blast is a STAB move super effective against the likes of Weak Armor Vullaby that hits many times, so it can bypass Sashes ; and Earthquake is the second STAB that forms a STABbed / STAB'd EdgeQuake attack core that can hit many targets at least neutrally. Onix is a flycheck and also serves as speed control thanks to Weak Armor.

Vull at LA (Vullaby) @ Berry Juice
EVs: 36 HP / 240 Atk / 80 SpA / 116 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Defog

Vullaby is my hazard control with Defog, but if you want to use Defog, it’s better if Snivy and Pawn are knocked out beforehand. Vull can beat Pawn with Knock Off followed by Hidden Power Fighting so the matchup against teams with Pawn as their sole flying resist is definetly easier. Vullaby is a knocker too and has got immunities to Ground types and Psychic types attacks so this is great. She contributes to the speed control of the team with Weak Armor too and can outspeed a lot of pokemon at +2 speed, such as smashers at +2 speed and Ponyta at +1 speed, and she can use this speed at her advantage to cripple mons thanks to Knock Off. Berry Juice is here to have some kind of recovery, and to then let her be able to fulfill her roles, notably her role as a glue, many times throughout the battle.

Pawn Hard (Pawniard) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 40 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Pursuit

Pawniard also gives speed to the team but it is thanks to a Choice Scarf here, Pursuit is for Gastly and Abra, and the Choice Scarf allows pursuit trapping to be a lot easier. Pawn is a very good knocker and has got Sucker Punch which is a good and strong priority move. He has got immunities to Poison type and Psychic type attacks which would come out from the likes of Abra which would otherwise be difficult to beat for my team. Defiant is for Defog so Pawniard discourages Vullaby to click Defog.

Gustorm (Foongus) @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 124 HP / 160 Def / 160 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis

So Foongus is my grass type and so, primarily, the Spore switchin. Indeed, Foongus can counter another Foongus may its Eviolite be intact. It can counter other grass types such as the dangerous Snivy, as well as non-Psychic Staryu. On top of that, Foongus is a secondary fightcheck I can use if Spritzee is K.O. Foon has got Synthesis and Giga Drain that are two recovery attacks, even if Synthesis is a fixed recovery whereas Giga Drain is more offensive and may make Foongus recover less HP. Sludge Bomb is a strong STAB, and Foongus is my Spore user too. And with Regenerator, Foongus won't rely on clicking Synthesis' low PP recovery too much as it can recover some HP each time he is switched out, which help him in his role as a glue.

Burn to die (Timburr) @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 76 HP / 196 Atk / 236 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

The last pokemon is Timburr, it’s better than Foo because it ignores statuses with Guts, has got Ice Punch for Vullaby and can play Iron Fist to strengthen its Fist attacks. It has got a powerful priority in Mach Punch, as well as Knock Off. It can’t be OHKOed by max attack Vullaby’s Brave Bird thanks to its spread. This pokemon is very good for the team and is the Fighting-type glue that rounds it up.

This is America (Spritzee) @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 12 SpA / 76 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Psychic

:O (Onix) @ Eviolite
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Protect

Vull at LA (Vullaby) @ Berry Juice
EVs: 36 HP / 240 Atk / 80 SpA / 116 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Defog

Pawn Hard (Pawniard) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 40 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Pursuit

Gustorm (Foongus) @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 124 HP / 160 Def / 160 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis

Burn to die (Timburr) @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 76 HP / 196 Atk / 236 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

Shoutouts
So now it’s the end of my best generation ever, I really want to do a shoutouts for lot of people:

PyProd : You are definetly my brother, I am nothing without you, you are interested by everything I tell you, you are always here for me, you support me all the time, you are a really good guy, thank you so much, you are the nicest guy, keep being you, you are the guy who made me play in LC, LC really changed my life. You have good potential but with school you can’t be online in LC Room or Discord and you have a real life. I wish you the best.

Fille : You are one of the first users that aren't French and good to LC I met, It was really important for me to meet you, you are the “Sensei” of my “Sensei” (PyProd) and you are a nicest guy too, it’s a shame I don’t speak with you so much but when I need you, you are here :). You are my brother too, you really deserved the moderator of LC Room. I wish you the best, and to become a good ZU Player :).

taranteeeno : You are the best brother, you really changed my life, you did a lot of things for me and I want to thank you, you are Tyranteeeno :) but without you, my life isn’t the same as now. Between the “Aloat” which I really love, you always complimenting me.. You gave me “nicest user of LPL” and I really love this too, you organised every day a LC UU RoomTour and you are one of the lot of users that made LC UU and LC UU is the best tier after LC sorry bro... You are definitely a good guy and I really love you, and thank you so much for the voice of LPL and thanks to Serene Grace, you are also a good guy, Tyranteeenoat and Serene Goat, just keep being you, you are very nice at that. You also deserved moderator of LC Room. I wish you the best.

lil uchi : You are one of the best friends I have, you are in the HQ and you deserved this, you are a good guy, and I wish you to be a goat player in BW OU...

jcbc : You changed my life too when you chose me as a helper for Oxford Talonflames, I really appreciate this, I just want to tell you, stop ignoring Ampha :), I wish you the best too :).

Kolonel Kipkluif: I really love you, you are a good friend and you changed my life too. I'd like to thank you because you chose me to be a manager with you for LPL 4. We can do it. Keep being you bro.

Luthier you are a nicest guy too, and very good player in USM LC, you deserved to be pick in Snake, good luck and have fun, go to win :), keep being you, I wish you the best too. And you can be number 1 in YouTube :)

Wail Wailord You are a nicest guy but you joke everytime :) you have a good potential, keep being you, the joke is nothing :). I wish you the best.

Honorable Mentions:

Quote and Corporal Levi: I really want to thank you because you are the RoomOwners of LC, (Coconut too :) ) as thanks to you LC exists. And Quote, congratulations again for your Global Leader you really deserved this, when I am online, you are online too :). Levi, I don’t speak that much with you but I remember when everybody thought you lost but you won with the LEVItate power, keep being you too. I wish you the best :).

Bouki: You are a good friend too, you changed my life like PyProd, F i l l e, Jcbc or Tyranteeeno, you are a good guy. Keep being you and I wish you the best as well.

LC Community: I really love this community, as I am the user who was blown by lot of wind :,) but all the LC Community change my life. I really like Amphareixon, Shrug, Midnight Howl, Toadow, Ram, HSOWA and everyone ;). So this is the end of my RMT, thank you so much for reading this RMT. I just want to tell you: Never forget where you come from and don’t give up. If you believe in your dreams, you can achieve the impossible. So I'm thankful for everyone.

Thanks to PyProd for helping me with this RMT.

Bye ~ ! -DarkAloat- ! (Love to everyone..)

Last edited:
You're welcome, for the whole helping thing. Actually, I'd like to thank you myself because you gave me something to do when I was bored so it was all win. Nice RMT though even if that would kinda sound weird, as I actually helped you with it. Nice song too. Oh, and you put the damn Killer Queen you madman, I love you bro.
EDIT: Oh and I needed to point out the fact that I love how the name I gave to this team ended up being its actual name.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)