Tournament Tours Plaza Invitational II Round 1

Best Gal

once upon a time wont last forever
Mellow may be number 1 Girl France but I am still the Best Gal and I still make the worst predicts. u_u

Mellow1004 vs APW001 - I mean after that speech how could I not
iKiQ vs boyn - :absol: boing is stronger than 10 men
youngsterjoeyv69 vs El químico del pueblucho - captcha be dammed, I think joey is fabwooloous so he can win
Grandmaster7890 vs Shadowmonstr4 - this hermano from the shadow realm boutta banish grandmaster straight to it
trace vs Karl Dude Guy - much respect to everybody but if you bolded against trace ur silly
AlvusWrath vs Nakeeb - :absol: nakeeb is solid in several mashup formats, and tbh I actually dunno how good alvus is cause I've never watched a match of his somehow
ice-master-523 vs giove97 - :absol: the eismeister will put on a chilling display for us all, just wait
Axgwd vs shadowrouge07 - :absol: :raphiBURN:
LolTrollGame vs Cheese5555 - cheese is cool and a solid player, so as much as I like ltg I see a cheesy ending here
Aethernum vs Roldski32 - Roldski is a mashup mod, I think he has the weird format edge here tho ik aeth is solid
Todoroki Delta vs Aloopuriza - he cannot aloo-se this match :absol:
premmalhotra vs Emre Mor 9 - obv obv
stitch.kr vs MDB - oh hey mdb
The Number Man vs Sificon - :absol: the glyph gentleman is a certified goat
CactuzFarmer vs thepokedude9999 - laddy is pretty fkin good and he seems decent at mashups (tho his mnmts builds were hella sus sometimes)
Elgino10 vs DanDaMan99 - dan has never missed a chance to drop a danslam in his life (already happened)
TectonicDestroyer vs Rage - esketit dude, you're p good at building mashups so lets see smth dank for this week :0
-Latios- vs Velvet Blood - sorry vel
Stareal vs OminousDraco - star has been solid in gen 8
FaustD vs kythr - :absol: douglas' chances remind me of a candle vs the mariana trench
micoytancinco12 vs get_lucki - micoy is more experienced in mashups generally I think, and tbh his puns are of the legendary sort
sam.tan vs Acselsior13 - occasionally I'll log into tp for a late night tour and then get sam r1 and be throttled

tbh it hurts my feelings a lil how easily he beats me

Poison Adhesive vs FreezShocka - PA is a v good player, but freez is an honorary absol and has been on a hot streak as it seems lately, should be a v good match

Last edited:

Ka1xo

Banned deucer.
Mellow may be number 1 Girl France but I am still the Best Gal and I still make the worst predicts. u_u

Mellow1004 vs APW001 - I mean after that speech how could I not
iKiQ vs boyn - boing is stronger than 10 men
youngsterjoeyv69 vs El químico del pueblucho - captcha be dammed, I think joey is fabwooloous so he can win
Grandmaster7890 vs Shadowmonstr4 - this hermano from the shadow realm boutta banish grandmaster straight to it
trace vs Karl Dude Guy - much respect to everybody but if you bolded against trace ur silly
AlvusWrath vs Nakeeb - :absol: nakeeb is solid in several mashup formats, and tbh I actually dunno how good alvus is cause I've never watched a match of his somehow
ice-master-523 vs giove97 - :absol: the eismeister will put on a chilling display for us all, just wait
Axgwd vs shadowrouge07 - :absol: :raphiBURN:
LolTrollGame vs Cheese5555 - cheese is cool and a solid player, so as much as I like ltg I see a cheesy ending here
Aethernum vs Roldski32 - Roldski is a mashup mod, I think he has the weird format edge here tho ik aeth is solid
Todoroki Delta vs Aloopuriza - he cannot aloo-se this match :absol:
premmalhotra vs Emre Mor 9 - obv obv
stitch.kr vs MDB - oh hey mdb
The Number Man vs Sificon - :absol: the glyph gentleman is a certified goat
CactuzFarmer vs thepokedude9999 - laddy is pretty fkin good and he seems decent at mashups (tho his mnmts builds were hella sus sometimes)
Elgino10 vs DanDaMan99 - dan has never missed a chance to drop a danslam in his life (already happened)
TectonicDestroyer vs Rage - esketit dude, you're p good at building mashups so lets see smth dank for this week :0
-Latios- vs Velvet Blood - sorry vel
Stareal vs OminousDraco - star has been solid in gen 8
FaustD vs kythr - :absol: douglas' chances remind me of a candle vs the mariana trench
micoytancinco12 vs get_lucki - micoy is more experienced in mashups generally I think, and tbh his puns are of the legendary sort
sam.tan vs Acselsior13 - occasionally I'll log into tp for a late night tour and then get sam r1 and be throttled

tbh it hurts my feelings a lil how easily he beats me

Poison Adhesive vs FreezShocka - PA is a v good player, but freez is an honorary absol and has been on a hot streak as it seems lately, should be a v good match
i dont see your reference to mellow winning the tour as a whole :(

aight predictions time
Mellow1004 vs APW001 - yes
iKiQ vs boyn - boing is a one man army
me vs El químico del pueblucho - im bad :x
Grandmaster7890 vs Shadowmonstr4 - shadow is my team leader and i dont want to be bad
trace vs Karl Dude Guy - sorry karl but trace is trace
AlvusWrath vs Nakeeb - nakeeb is an absol end of story
ice-master-523 vs giove97 - giove is a good player but ice is basically a hurricane infront of a paper tiger
Axgwd vs shadowrouge07 - must i say anything
LolTrollGame vs Cheese555 - i dont know cheese
Aethernum vs Roldski52 - I dont know if aeth could ban me so :^
Todoroki Delta vs Aloopuriza - absol
premmalhotra vs Emre Mor 9 - i know emre more
stitch.kr vs MDB - i cant think of anything to say
The Number Man vs Sificon - The number goat strikes again
CactuzFarmer vs thepokedude9999 - laddy is pretty good from what i see
TectonicDestroyer vs Rage - tect is a monster
-Latios- vs Velvet Blood - am sorry vel ;-;
Stareal vs OminousDraco - star is goat
FaustD vs kythr - yea this is the equivalent of a sheet of paper against the sun
micoytancinco12 vs get_lucki - micoy mi-boy speedwagon is goat and his puns will make his opp forfeit in shame
sam.tan vs Acselsior - Acselgoat
overall who will win the entire tour imo is mellow because dang that speech was legendary

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.
End of the trip for me ! :psysad: I am necessarily a little disappointed to have lost but I am extremely happy to have been so far against one of the best players I have faced ! :swole: But rest assured I will continue to train to become even stronger and I too will win a tournament ! :jynx:

I know that my defeat will delight some and disappoint others, but remember that we have worked hard to create and develop strategies and we all fought well ! A defeat never has one and it will make the next victory even tastier ! ^^

Thank you to all who supported me and who watched the game! APW is an excellent player and I was very honored to face it ! :D

Good luck to all the survivors for the next round and good luck to all who will be on the grill soon ! xD :blobpex:

Thanks again and don't forget! I am Mellow the best player in France (Girl catégorie) ! :jynx:

End of the trip for me ! :psysad: I am necessarily a little disappointed to have lost but I am extremely happy to have been so far against one of the best players I have faced ! :swole: But rest assured I will continue to train to become even stronger and I too will win a tournament ! :jynx:

I know that my defeat will delight some and disappoint others, but remember that we have worked hard to create and develop strategies and we all fought well ! A defeat never has one and it will make the next victory even tastier ! ^^

Thank you to all who supported me and who watched the game! APW is an excellent player and I was very honored to face it ! :D

Good luck to all the survivors for the next round and good luck to all who will be on the grill soon ! xD :blobpex:

Thanks again and don't forget! I am Mellow the best player in France (Girl catégorie) ! :jynx:
Man I wanna meet a person like you irl, so genuine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)