Ubers Ubers Pentathlon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staxi

Staxoat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion

Welcome to the fourth installment of the Ubers Pentathlon. This year's Pentathlon will be included in the 2020 Ubers Circuit! Each round you have to complete a Bo5 of the following tiers: USM Ubers | ORAS Ubers | BW Ubers | DPP Ubers | ADV Ubers. The first match is set by default in USM Ubers, unless both players agree to begin with another generation. Every time a match is completed, the loser of the match picks the next tier and so on.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!, preferably on the smogtours server.
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination.
  • All rounds will be Best of Five.
  • Every round, I may choose several games as the Highlight Matches.
  • Any eventual tier changes will only take effect in the following round.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (Doesn't apply in BW2).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • SleepTrap Clause: A Pokemon cannot use a move that can inflict sleep status on the opponent if it has the ability Shadow Tag.
  • Rayquaza is not permitted to Mega Evolve.
You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules.
VMs are the only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coin flip.

Round 2:

Goat Heart ♥  vs  Lazy_bread27
arifgoku vs Minougarou
byronthewellwell  vs  CursedStar
BIG G CHOPPA  vs  Slave Of Passion
The Dovahneer  vs  Exiline
Mr.378  vs  Chill Shadow
zzhlph  vs  Terracotta
PurpleGatorade  vs  Maxomega
SoulWind  vs  Astounded
AFuckNotBeingGiven  vs  Aberforth
Staxi  vs  Enzo Gorlami
SpacialRendevous  vs  Fardin
squinn  vs  Lord Thorx
52Gambit  vs  Goblin
Icemaster  vs  Pohjis
KyogreF4N  vs  Ac130gaming
ashwins72  vs  Skysolo
Eternal Spirit  vs  TSR
Cam  vs  Tomahawk
Maple  vs  CKW
Nalei  vs  Luna's Banned now
Investor-A  vs  Carl Murray
obii  vs  tpC le vrai
Manaphy  vs  Jhonx~

Deadline is Sunday November 8th 23:59 Gmt+1

Last edited:

64 Squares

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips
is a Tiering Contributor
since people seemed to like my predicts last time ill do some more (and because i got subbed out for no reason so im bored lol):

Goat Heart ♥  vs  Lazy_bread27: sm and bw should be interesting to watch but I think goat should be favored it pretty much every gen (besides maybe bw)
(Winner of arifgoku vs Melle2402)  vs  Minougarou: Melle's solid in a lot of gens but I wouldnt be surprised if Minogarou pulls the upset as they had a deep seasonal run (and are french i think)
byronthewellwell  vs  CursedStar: byron gotta be one of the favorites to win the tour
BIG G CHOPPA  vs  Slave Of Passion: slave of passion had a dominant win over jackie round 1 but ive seen more of chop and chop probably got better support
(Winner of The Dovahneer vs Romus)  vs  Exiline: sex.
Mr.378  vs  Chill Shadow: cool matchup between two vets, should be close
zzhlph  vs  (Winner of Terracotta vs JabbaTheGriffin): i think zzhlph beat someone good, but i just have a feeling jabba gonna win
PurpleGatorade  vs  Maxomega: little bit of an upset pick but maxomega destroyed zesty last round and pg not that good in 3 of the 5 gens
SoulWind  vs  Astounded: Astounded play on smogtours and @ matches in ubers discord thanks. big highlight.
AFuckNotBeingGiven  vs  Aberforth: za's heat but abeforth not bad
Staxi  vs  Enzo Gorlami: gunners pretty experienced and probably solid in most gens and I dont think staxi's been playing too well recently
SpacialRendevous  vs  Fardin: fardins a pretty good player and i think his team support is pretty solid
squinn  vs  Lord Thorx: squinns heat and coming off a homefield win, should win unless he chokes like he often does lool
52Gambit  vs  Goblin: dont know goblin sorry
Icemaster  vs  Pohjis: pohjis gets bolded vs nearly anyone
KyogreF4N  vs  Ac130gaming: not sure about adv and dpp but kf4n very solid at the other 3 gens
ashwins72  vs  Skysolo: happened
Eternal Spirit  vs  TSR: cool matchup should be close, gama been pretty heat in ubers recently tho
Cam  vs  Tomahawk happened
Maple  vs  CKW: asiancy asiancy CKW pretty solid in pretty much all the tiers doing fairly well in upl and very well in roa olympics
Nalei  vs  Luna's Banned now: not really sure here but luna banned now grinds room tours and idk how much old gens nalei has played
(Winner of Krauersaut vs Investor-A)  vs  Carl Murray: carl heat af and can win with anything. he also is doing well in ssnl which means he in good playing form overall, tho investor a could give him a good fight as hes pretty good at a couple gens
obii  vs  tpC le vrai: dont know the other dude or much about obii in ubers, but i recognize obiis name more
Manaphy  vs  Jhonx~: cool matchup, im a big fan of jhonx tho he always brings heat teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)