SS UU The Six Deadly Sins

The Six Deadly Sins.png

INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone! This is my very first RMT so I tried to do my best to make it complete and enjoyable to read. I appreciate every construcitve criticism!
I'm almost a casual smogon player and have'nt enter a single big tournament yet. I play occasionelly to have fun with the teams I make.
Thus I have been playing solely in UU since ORAS, beacause I find this tier enjoyable when you know the meta. Recently I tested the gimmick set of Mew Imprison to see if it works and the results were convincing, so I decided to build a team based on it.
I actually have 2 teams based on this Mew : a veil HO and a stall. Even if the veil HO is really good, I was helped in the teambuilding so I will here introduce my stall, which I think is better overall. This is my first stall so some improvements are maybe possible. I wanted the best team to help Mew and I built it without thinking about what gamestyle I wanted.
I reached the 1st rank on the ladder with just a couple of loses. Currently (02/17/2021) I have an elo of 1805 and I'm 70 points above the 2nd rank (I did'nt know you could have an elo higher than a glicko btw). If you still have doubts about its effectiveness, try it a bit and feel your sadistic side rises as you play Mew's set.
The current metagame of UU has a lot of HO and stalls. This team is build to wreak havoc both of these playstyles. The combination of Ditto and Mew makes it almost impossible for any set up sweeper to threaten you so an unaware user is not needed.
For the HO players here is the link for the Veil : :mew::ninetales-alola::krookodile::zeraora::kommo-o::moltres-galar:
I will maybe state the obvious sometimes (for instance during the set description) but I wanted everyone to understand the team, even the beginners. Detailed RMT used to help me a lot when I began the strategy.

PEAK
Capture-ladd-uu.PNG

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS
Here is a quick exlanation of how I chose my 6 pokemons. For more detailed description of the sets, I recommend you to read the "A CLOSER LOOK TO THE TEAM" part.
:Mew: First of all I wanted to build around Mew Imprison, so of course I would put it in my team.

:Mew: + :Chansey: After that I needed a pokemon which could bring safely mew on the field with teleport and had a strong staying power. Slowking was an option but it is weak to statut like Mew. Chansey stops half of the tier so why not use it? Moreover their type synergy is quite good.

:Mew: :Chansey: + :Ditto: Then the problem with Mew and Chansey consists in being too passive against brutal set-up sweepers and being destroyed by physical wallbreakers. Ditto seemed to be a good choice as it enjoys Chansey's Teleport and revenge kill almost every sweepers.

:Mew: :Chansey: :Ditto: + :Skarmory: Ditto solves the set-up sweepers problem but can't swith in on physical wallbreakers. Skarmory appears then to be blatantly obvious to complete the main core. Skarmbliss is a safe bet.

:Mew: :Chansey: :Ditto: :Skarmory: + :Salamence: At this point the weakness against Victini is huge. Furthermore I wanted to give Skarmory Spikes, so I needed a Hazard remover. Salamence fits all of these conditions, as it can swith in on both special and physical sets of Victini safely if I don't know its set.

:Mew: :Chansey: :Ditto: :Skarmory: :Salamence: + :Nidoqueen: After checking the popular threats in the meta, I found that Zeraora, Terrakion and Kommo-o were a problem for me. Nidoqueen is a good answer and can set up the infamous Stealth Rock.

A CLOSER LOOK TO THE TEAM

:ss/Mew: :ss/Ditto: :ss/Chansey::ss/Skarmory::ss/Salamence::ss/Nidoqueen:
This is where I detail the sets and how to play them. Click on the team above for the Pokepaste link.
:ss/Mew:
The Greed (Mew) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Imprison
- Transform
- Block
- Soft-Boiled
Descritpion : Mew's goal is to trap as many pokemon as possible with the combo of Imprison + Trap + Transform. Soft-Boiled is here to ease the set up of the trap against mons that don't hit too hard like Defog Salamence, and give Mew a better staying power throughout the match.
The spread is max speed because you want to use Transform before the opposing mon uses a move. The max HP is here to increase the bulk (Mew has no offensive moves anymay).
How to play it : This Mew is a demon. Uses Chansey's Teleport to bring it on field or switch on safe mons. When you switch in always click Imprison first as it protects you from switch-ins of slower mons, unless you want to trap a specific target and don't want the opponent to switch out after seing the Imprison. Once Imprison is set up, the dance begins : you can use Block, then Transform (provided the foe is slower than you or don't hit too hard). The foe is forced to Struggles untill its death. You're then free to exploit its set at will. Thus you can enjoy free set up, free Rocks, free Defog...
It is good to know that you can swith out and make the foe suicide itself when it is bellow 25% if the pokemon you trapped is a set up fodder. Another tip is that Imprison is effective untill you switch out, so when the combo Imprison + Transform is set up consider that the opponent plays with one pokemon worse than Magikarp.
Mew's current sets are suicide lead, utility and cosmic power sweeper so the opponents are usually surprised by this set, but don't be so sure about that now, as the high ladder should know this set after facing me.
According to the Smogon analysis of Mew, "A set consisting of Imprison / Block / Transform / Soft-Boiled can be used to trap defensive foes like Celesteela and Tangrowth, giving Mew a phenomenal matchup against bulkier teams; however, it can be a complete momentum drain against offensive teams once revealed." I do not agree with it, because Mew does'nt need to systematically trap when on field. It can just use Imprison + Transform and stop the opposing mons switching in. On the contrary, facing offensive teams will give you the opportunity to have a free offensive momentum once you're transformed and land a strong attack on the frail HO. For example Conkeldurr can't switch in on this Mew, the same goes for Scizor and Azumarill.
It is needless to say that Reuniclus Stored Power and other bulky Sweepers are just food for Mew.
If you face this Mew (God bless your soul) you can't swith in on it if you're slower than it. In the best case senario, you will offer it a free turn and be forced to switch out if Mew uses instantly Transform (because you threaten it for example). If on the turn a Mew with Imprison activated uses Block while you switch out on a slower mon/ cannot threaten it directly and don't have a move like U-Turn... Say bye to your pokemon.

:ss/Ditto:
The Envy (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Transform
Description : The spread is max speed because of Neutralizing Gas Galarian-Weezing, which is more common than Ditto in the tier. In this case you can Transform before it attacks you. The rest is the classic Ditto ou see everywhere.
How to play it : The purpose of Ditto is not only to revenge kill set up sweepers but also to check the opponent's sets and identify which pokemon is safe for Mew to trap it. Knowledge is power and thanks to Ditto I avoid being surprised by gimmicks or unusual coverage move. I usually lead with it. When facing a cleric, it is good to use Heal Bell with it, as it ease the trap if Mew is poisoned after a first trap.
| 59 | Weezing-Galar | 2.05245% |
| 66 | Ditto | 1.57538% |

:ss/Chansey:
The Sloth (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Teleport
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
Description : The pillar of any stall team I guess. Teleport offers momentum and can save you from usual trappers, Soft-Boiled Seismic Toss and Toxic are a classic on this mon. The EV spread maximazes its physical bulk because its special bulk is already excellent. 8 EV on speed allows you to outspeed the other Chandey and heal you on them if you are low (losing 1 point on HP is not a big deal and you lose 1 less HP on Rocks). The Eviolite gives Chansey additional bulk.
How to play it : Switch in on special attackers then Teleport to keep the momentum, supposing the opponent will switch out. Be carefull to have a healthy Chansey during the match, as it is the pivot of the team. If the opposing team is passive, don't hesitate to Teleport into Nidoqueen and land strong attacks to make things advance. You can let sweepers like Moltres-Galar boost themself, Teleport into Ditto and then enjoy the show.
+4 252+ SpA Moltres-Galar Fiery Wrath vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 258-304 (36.6 - 43.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock Cripple the bird with Seismoc Toss (one is enough for the RK at +4), click Teleport when Moltres is at +4 and then... Ditto time!
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 447-528 (63.5 - 75.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock Same tactic here : Break the potential sash and RK with Ditto.
+2 252 SpA Thundurus-Therian Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 362-428 (51.4 - 60.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO Teleport into Ditto and RK if at +2.

:ss/Skarmory:
The Pride (Skarmory) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Body Press
- Iron Head
Descritpion : The Spikes are almost as strong as Stealth Rocks because all the birds and fire types run Heavy-Duty-Boots. No Whirwind because Ditto can take advantage of boosts. Iron Head is here to punish greedy Hatterenes from bouncing back the Spikes on the switch in and without it Mimikyu is tough to deal with.
The Spread is full defense, full HP and enough speed to outspeed the opposing 0 speed Skarmory. If a Skarmory outspeed me, I know it is a fast one (I don't like speed ties too). The Rocky Helmet punish U-turn abusers like Jirachi and is preferred over Leftovers.
252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 248+ Def Skarmory: 188-222 (56.4 - 66.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 248+ Def Skarmory: 139-165 (41.7 - 49.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 248+ Def Skarmory: 251-296 (75.3 - 88.8%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Tough Claws Lycanroc-Dusk Close Combat vs. 248 HP / 248+ Def Skarmory: 234-276 (70.2 - 82.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Scizor Superpower vs. 248 HP / 248+ Def Skarmory: 213-251 (63.9 - 75.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
Every of these mons will have to face Ditto if they kill me (which mean they have boosts). I whish them good luck if they are at +2.
How to play it : Keep it healthy untill the physical threats are gone. Don't hesitate to face Crawdaunt and Bisharp to kill them with Body Press. Otherwise, spam Spikes to bring the hazard remover on the field (Mew will take care of it).

:ss/Salamence:
The Wrath (Salamence) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 4 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Dual Wingbeat
- Flamethrower
Descritpion : Defog, Roost are mandatory for this set to work properly. Flamethrower hits Scizor, Skarmory, Jirachi and has a good coverage with Dual Wingbeat. I used to run Air Slash on it but the Substitute sweepers like keldeo and Chandelure destroyed me. Keldeo is no more a problem now and I have good odds with Chandelure to break the Sub and tank 2 Shadow Ball.
0 Atk Salamence Dual Wingbeat (2 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Chandelure: 122-146 (46.7 - 55.9%) I have 87.5% chance to break the Substitute with 1 hit and around 83.7% chance to 2HKO (the real chance is more difficult to find if Chandelure created a Sub).
252 SpA Chandelure Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 4 SpD Salamence: 169-201 (43 - 51.1%) -- 4.7% chance to 2HKO
The EV in speed makes you outspeed Chandelure (my nightmare) and 4 EV in SpeDef reduces the chance to be 2HKOed by Shadow Ball from 7.4% to 4.7% (see the calc above). The remaining EVs go in HP and Defense.
No problem against Vitcini, even Choice Band + Sun.
-1 252 Atk Choice Band Victini V-create vs. 248 HP / 160 Def Salamence in Sun: 183-216 (46.5 - 54.9%) -- 64.5% chance to 2HKO
I outspeed it with the speed drop and roost on it.
How to play it : Salamence is your answer against Substitute users and should be kept full health when facing Chandelure Sustitute to avoid being 6-0 by it. Otherwise don't necessary Defog directly if you have some hazards stacked (supposing the opposite hazard setter is not KO of course) as it will wear down the opponent team. Mew forces to swicht out so in combination with hazard you can win without traping anyone.

:ss/Nidoqueen:
The Gluttony (Nidoqueen) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
Description : Stealth Rock is mandatory in every competitive pokemon team. The coverage of its 3 attacks hits all the tiers except Chansey. Scizor and Celsteela won't appreciate Flamethrower, neither will Amoonguss. The speed investment is here for modest Primarina and Celesteela Autotomize. The remaning EV go on SpA and HP for the bulk. I maxed the SpA because I wanted some power and its natural bulk is already decent for what I want to check.
+6 252 Atk Kommo-o Drain Punch vs. 120 HP / 0 Def Nidoqueen: 244-288 (69.5 - 82%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock (41.7 - 49.3% recovered)
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Sludge Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Kommo-o: 192-227 (65.7 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock Which means I have between 37.5% and 87.5% chance to kill Kommo-o after it is at +6, has 25% of its life and uses Drain Punch (I break the sub while it Belly Drums). If I die, good luck to the opponent to stop my Ditto.
How to play it : Nidoqueen has no recovery mean, so spare its HP and bring it on field with Teleport or double switches. Once on the place, deals a max of damage, then retreat. Switch in Nidoqueen on Kommo-o and Zeraora to prevent the sweep (physical Clangorous Soul, Belly Drum) or the Volt Switch.

THREATLIST

How do I deal with the tier? The name's color of the pokemons shows what threat level they represent for my team. I add some mons from other tiers which are threatening to me.
To demonstrate Mew's power, I put a sign (*) before each mon that can't switch in on it (or I will Imprison + Transform before they attack), supposing I clicked Imprison the turn they switch in. Some of these mon have a priority, but Mew can tank it.

:Azelf: Azelf : Usually a lead. I check its set with Ditto then Skarmory deals with the sets without Flamethrower. Be carefull of Trick.
:Alakazam: Alakazam : Chansey break the sash, then Teleport into Ditto. (see the calc above)
*:Azumarill: Azumarill : The Belly Drum set can force me to sacrifice a mon, but my opponent will have to deal with Ditto after that...The Choice Band set is walled by Skarmory + Salamence
*:Bisharp: Bisharp : Skarmory Body Press. (see calc above)
*:Celesteela: Celesteela : Nidoqueen outspeed and 2HKO. If Autotomize, Chansey and Teleport into Ditto after it boosts itself with Meteor Beam (for instance on the charge turn).
*:Conkeldurr: Conkeldurr : Skarmory cripples it with Rocky Helmet, try to switch in Salamence on Close Combat and finish him with Dual Wingbeat. Nidoqueen helps too. Painfull but it has a hard time switching in on me.
*:Crawdaunt: Crawdaunt : Skarmory Body Press, Salamence Intimidate, but I can't properly switch in on Knock Off Band even with Skarmory. I have Nidoqueen (if locked) and Ditto as RK.
*:Gyarados: Gyarados : Skarmory walls it. If it Dragon Dance, it will have to deal with Ditto. The Substitute Dragon Dance set should be able to 6-0 me if it can kill Salamence before I break its Sub, but I have'nt seen it once on the ladder.
*:Hatterene: Hatterene : Mew is free if Calm Mind even though I can't trap it, the Assault Vest set isn't a problem either with Chansey + Nidoqueen. Trick Room can be stalled by Chansey.
:Jirachi: Jirachi : Trick may be a problem, but Skarmory is always a safe switch in and punish U-Turn. The mixed attacker can't heal so Chansey deals with it. Sub + Toxic + Iron Head + Fire Punch is a nightmare if Skarmory is low , but it is rare.
:Keldeo: Keldeo : Salamence deals with the Sub + Calm Mind set, and walls well the other sets (check its movepool with Ditto in case it runs Icy Wind).
*:Kommo-o: Kommo-o : Nidoqueen + Ditto if things go wrong (see calc above). The Throat Spray set is free Chansey into Ditto.
:Krookodile: Krookodile : Don't get Knocked Off to many items. Skarmory take care of it. It can't switch in on Mew if not Choice Scarf.
*:Kyurem: Kyurem : Chansey is free on the Choice sets. Mew + Chansey + Ditto can outstall the Sub + Roost set even though it is really boring.
:Lycanroc-Dusk: Lycanroc-Dusk : Skarmory (see calc above) + Nidoqueen as backup. Ditto RK anyway.
*:Mamoswine: Mamoswine : Skarmory Body Press.
*:Moltres-Galar: Moltres-Galar : The double dance set is free Chansey into Ditto (see above). If the opponent wants to set up on Mew he's gonna have a bad surprise. By the way the Rest set is not a threat : you just need to put it on range for itself and Teleport into Ditto after some Nasty Plot.
*:Nidoqueen: Nidoqueen : It can't bother Chansey and has no recovery.
:Nihilego: Nihilego : Chansey once again. If it want to set up with Meteor Beam, see how I deal with Celesteela. Nidoqueen is in backup.
:Ninetales-Alola: Ninetales-Alola : Ditto can set up the Veil. Chansey walls the mon like no-one else.
*:Primarina: Primarina : If Choice Specs, Chansey into Nidoqueen. The Calm Mind + Substitute set can't easely set up on Chansey's Seismic Toss. Don't give it too much boosts though. After each turn you break its Sub, it is 50-50 between Toxic (if you predict no Substitute) and Seismic Toss. Don't lose all of them.
*:Salamence: Salamence : If no Intimidate, be carefull of the Dragon Dance set with Flamethrower for Skarmory. Ditto RK it anyway. If You're vicious you can sacrifice one mon to trigger Moxie and then sweep with Ditto.
*:Scizor: Scizor : Being resistant to itself, keep Salamance healthy as Skarmory only walls the Choice Band and the RK is hard with Ditto.
*:Tapu Bulu: Tapu Bulu : Skarmory is safe and has Iron Head, Salamence if no Stone Edge.
:Terrakion: Terrakion : The Choice Band set just needs to spam Stone Edge to weaken me. It should be killed as quickly as possible. It only need one good anticipation to kill a mon. Maybe the more direct threat to me. The Life Orb set weaken itself so the tempest don't last too long and is weaker. If it want to Sword Dance, it will have to deal with Ditto.
:Thundurus-Therian: Thundurus-Therian : Boots Nasty Plot may be troublesome but if it set up I bring Ditto the next turn. Go Chansey in any case. (see above)
:Victini: Victini : Salamence + Chansey deal with this mon. (see above) Trick is troublesome as always.
:Zeraora: Zeraora : Nidoqueen is a good switch in but can't be a long term solution. Salamence walls quite well the mon but will be Knocked Off. Mew can't transform into it if it use Plasma Fists the same turn due to Volt Absorb. Try to hard switch Ditto to make it go away. Your priority is to remove its Boots with Ditto to wear it down with hazards.
*:Chandelure: Chandelure : If Choice, I'm happy and wall it with Chansey and Salamence. Trick is annoying, but is nothing compared to Substitute + Calm Mind. Salamence should deal with it if full life (see above) but this set is my nemesis.
*:Polteageist: Polteageist : Switch in Chansey, Toxic it and Teleport into Ditto.
*:Mimikyu: Mimikyu : Skarmory Iron Head, but it is my only good answer.
*:Marowak-Alola: Marowak-Alola : Always in Trick Room with Crawdaunt. A good tactic is to bring Salamence on Crawdaunt's Knock Off as it immunes you to Poltergeist. Salamence becomes then an excellent switch in. Quite dangerous if the Trick Room is on.
*:Amoonguss: Amoonguss : Mew traps it when the sleep clause is activated. Salamence and Nidoqueen are in backup.
*:Celesteela: Celesteela : Mew traps it, even with the Leech Seed on, but is low life after that. Nidoqueen hits it hard.
*:Chansey: Chansey : Food for Mew, the easiest trap if no Teleport thanks to Natural Cure and potentially Heal Bell.
:Grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl : Skarmory Iron Head is a guaranteed 4HKO (with Reflect) and it can't hit me, Nidoqueen Sludge Wave a 2HKO (with Light Screen). The mon is'nt really a threat itself and I have a good matchup versus HO.
*:Jirachi: Jirachi : Free Mew. It can escape with U-Turn on the turn I click Block, so I usually Soft-Boiled and deals with the incomming mon. But if it want to Wish...it's dead.
*:Kommo-o: Kommo-o : Nidoqueen is a guaranteed 2HKO and free switch in.
:Mew: Mew : The utility set is nasty for me to face. Ditto is maybe the best choice has it can Taunt it then Mew traps it. Fast Taunt + Knock Off is annoying for my team. No real problem with the lead set.
*:Quagsire: Quagsire : Often played in stall steam, so Mew is free to trap it as you will use the opponents' cleric to remove the Toxic.
*:Rotom-Heat: Rotom-Heat : This is the same as Jirachi. This defoger is quite difficult to trap though. The offensive sets are walled by Chansey.
*:Rotom-Wash: Rotom-Wash : See Rotom-Heat
*:Salamence: Salamence : The defog set is food for Mew. Chansey can Toxic.
*:Skarmory: Skarmory : Free Mew if no Whirlwind, free Salamence and Nidoqueen.
*:Slowking: Slowking : Mew is good but can't trap it if it spams Teleport. Use Future Sight once transformed to prevent the opponent to abuse Regenator and pivoting.
*:Tangrowth: Tangrowth : See Amoonguss. You can heal Ditto with its Regenator (like the other Regenerator users).
*:Tentacruel: Tentacruel : Nidoqueen absorbs the Toxic Spikes and Mew traps it. Chansey should be carefull of not losing the Eviolite on Knock Off.
*:Palossand: Pallosand : One of the few mons in stalls I can't trap because of its type. Chansey is free.
:Salazzle: Salazzle : Chansey can outstall with Teleport into someone then come back immediately + Salamence breaks the Sub with the first hit of Dual Wingbeat.
The best moves against me are probably Trick and Substitute. I adapted the team to beat some Substitute set up sweepers but I'm overall weak to this strategy.
Moreover cores like Rotom Pain Split + Slowking are really difficult to break as I can't use Block with their slow pivoting. Those matchs are a torture for both of the players as the opponent can't break me straight.
To conclude, if your goal is to counter team, play Slowking + Zearora + Terrakion Band + Rotom + Amoonguss (to wall Ditto as Zeraora) + Chandelure Substitute.

REPLAYS

Against a stall with Salazzle : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1284167046-pq3a0ws3lvr6w1ecvwmzbsuqk7dkof4pw
Against another stall with Rest Motres-Galar : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1282255229-v045v69f724dfci2nbzyycrxcn9k96xpw
Mew saves my game once again in spite of the haxx : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1264655710-cd54j6iagos2p8grbkmfjdzt0ffqe86pw (Rotom + Slowking is a pain)
An opponent with very good sets agaisnt me : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1274420946

CONCLUSION

I wanted to make this RMT to demonstrate the power of Mew Imprison and maybe popularize the set a bit (it is an old, but rare set nowadays). People might complain that I gave the players a toxic stall and it will make the ladd rotten, but I also gave the mons and strategies I'm weak to.
No team is unbeatable and this one only needs one or two elements to collapse. A possible upgrade would be to maximise Nidoqueen's Def over SpA and give it Leftovers but I enjoy more playing this mon like this as it break with more ease the bulky rege-cores. A spread with more SpeDef on Salamence may help against Chandelure, but the mon isn't very popular in the tier and there is still 20% chance to drop your SpeDef with Shadow Ball so it is not worth it. Nevertheless, if the opponent hasn't the specific tools to break you, this team should give him a living hell.
So, do you want to become a sinner ?
NB : If you have weird sexual fantasies you can change Ditto's nickname to "The Lust".

SHOUTOUTS
jeza.p The man who encouraged me to build a real team with Mew Imprison after I lost agaisnt him in the ladd with this set.:blobthumbsup:
Elodie The brain who built the Veil HO with Mew Imprison (no spam for a RMT please).:psyglad:
The Smogon forum for giving the tools about how to make a good RMT.:heart:

REFERENCES
Smogon analysis of Mew : https://www.smogon.com/dex/ss/pokemon/mew/uu/
Showdown Usage Stat : https://www.smogon.com/stats/2021-01/gen8uu-1500.txt
I made the first picture with sprites from Pokébip : https://www.pokebip.com/pokedex

Feb 19, 2021
Written by Luap 241

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)