z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

s/os omicorio for logo

Welcome to z0mOG's Wholesome Big Chungus Make New Friends Team Tour (ZWT for short)! A team tournament designed for those involved in the top-level team tournaments to be split up away from super groups, and give any newer users a fair chance at having a great run! Go out there and approach some players you've never talked to before! This is a for-fun tournament, so I would like to avoid having to do any activity calls or scheduling drama. Play your games and have some fun!

I am offering a $150 USD prize to the winning team to be split evenly between players. The format is as follows:

RULES
-Teams of 5 players (and optional 1 sub).
-The tiers:
ST BO3 (SS, SM, ORAS)
OU BO3
CLASSIC BO5 (BW, DPP, ADV, GSC, RBY)
SLAM BO5 (UU, RU, NU, PU, LC)
VGC 21 BO3 (team locked, closed sheet)
-Rounds will be one week long, randomized pairings.
-Have a captain post your 5 or 6 person lineup with a team name once your players are decided on.

The kicker
-Teams can not have any coinciding players who were teammates within the last 2 YEARS of SPL/WCOP/Snake.
(Cut-off would be anything wcop 19 and before is accepted/snake 3 and after is no go)

Want to sign up but having trouble approaching new users? Come use my signup form to list yourself as a free agent, or find free agents to fill up slots on your team!
Google sheet with free agent sign-ups:

>> FREE AGENTS LIST <<

SIGNUP DEADLINE: 6/20 @ MIDNIGHT EDT (I'll be lenient...)

Feel free to send me any inquiries on discord @z0mog#9051

Last edited:
I've had a number of people PM me asking to harshen up the restrictions for teaming (5 years instead of 2 years, vetoing friend-group teams, etc,). I don't want to go back and change rules / disband teams for obvious reasons, so my solution will be if the tour goes well and I run another edition, I will introduce a personal "circlejerk" veto. (also probably a teammate repeat from THIS tournament policy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)