I made a custom kb based on Ho-Oh and here I've some pics to show u!

I'm a big fan of the Rainbow Beast. Ho-Oh's been my favourite Pokémon since I first saw Pokémon Gold box art. The choosen colours are based on his colour palette, also the custom keycaps subtly reference both Ho-Oh and Ecruteak City. From left to right, top to bottom, you have the Rainbow and Silver Wing, alongside the Fog Badge. Since Ecruteak City is one full of backstory from ancient times, I thought making both the home and end keys an Apricorn (the initial state of the tool used by every trainer) and a Ball, the final result, which is also a mechanic introduced in Gen2. Both the flame and the shield are based on Sacred Fire and Safeguard gen 2 Sprites, specially Safeguard, two of the most iconic moves Ho-Oh learns only in Gen 2 Gold, it's original version. Home key is Ho-Oh written in cantonese chinese ( 鳳凰 ), since the bird itself is based on a mythological chinese creature despite being a japanese creation.

I hope you all liked it as much as I do and I also wish you a great day, specially in this harsh times.

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
now make one for shiny ho-oh (it was me first shiny ;-;)

for realsies, this is fuckin amazing

Last edited:

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Cool but what are the switches? is it hot swappable? does it have N key rollover? I need the deets sir

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)