RBY Cup VII - Round 1

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I am on, Mcmeghan and I agreed to play as of 21h gmt+2 tonight and I am on right now waiting for him to show up. It's too easy to show up 10 mins and then complain, lmao

Edit: after waiting 45 minutes and mcmeghan still not showing up, requesting activity win or extension
Cmon man, we scheduled for 9PM and you showed up 40 minutes late according to the response to my VM on your wall and the timing of your message in this thread, how much time do you think I was gonna wait? It wasn't 10 minutes as you're implying.

I waited for you longer than that, more than the requested 15 minutes and I had no sign from you you'd be late, so yeah I left and requested the activity. I was on PS! before 9PM too (played ADV Cup) and you weren't online either.

Would have also been helpful if it didn't take you 3 days to respond to my scheduling VM with "now?", by then only the weekend was available for us.

act win request
we contacted since Monday, but he only responsed once and stop responding on discord
I tried to schedule a specific time with him on Thursday and try to find him Sunday but still no response.

I will send proof to host if needed

MichaelderBeste2

is the Smogon Tour Season 35 Championis the 1st Smogon Masters Winner
World Defender
Well, I thought scheduling would be enough but now I lost to a coin flip instead of getting an act win, rip

I didn't even get a notification for my new opponent. So the only way was to play on Sunday where he didn't show up. We didn't even get extension, but w/e

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)