The Bathhouse (21+ ONLY)

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
always nice to arrive early to these things. the water is crisp and clear. might even do a few lengths before it gets too crowded
foam party tomorrow night so get your broadstrokes in because itll take us two days to clean the water!!
Hello fellow Adaults, I'm here to join your 21+ bathhouse. Yes indeed I do have an ID let me just get it out of my pocket

View attachment 374490

Pls entry thank you xox
hmm your registration is pushing expiration…

ill let it slide this time but expect a new ID next time and dont bring me one of those paper bullshits! laminated only

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this "bath house" is a ploy by andy to create a hearty broth of all the best posters, and then convert it into a delicious supper. you may think, oh lol ill just avoid the cauldrons, no, the bathtubs are also the cauldrons. hes going to cut up carrots while you are in there. oldest trick in the book.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
DE0D7D60-B520-4D91-8336-9DF3053000F8.jpeg

Disappointed we didn't get this in the remake :( instead all we got was a dance number and rhythm quick time event, sigh
im not doing bottle service for such an oversiz’d party…
unless i get two of their #s…
I no longer want entry to the bathhouse
no worries just leave the coins on the counter on your way out babe
this "bath house" is a ploy by andy to create a hearty broth of all the best posters, and then convert it into a delicious supper. you may think, oh lol ill just avoid the cauldrons, no, the bathtubs are also the cauldrons. hes going to cut up carrots while you are in there. oldest trick in the book.
rats… foiled again
CA17FDB2-AB41-4844-83B7-65E57265B7C4.gif

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
underage user said:
i'm not old enough but just had my birthday, can i get in since it's my birthday?
we'd let you in, but we did find some illicit substances on your person.
1632705546985.png

i'm not even sure why you have this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of Dave's lenient ID checking (2 0 0 8 ?), let's just give prospective bathers a puzzle. Something IRC related, and not one of the things discord/ps has just taken and made pretty. that'll separate the boys+ from the men+ and the with-its from the not-with-its. Line's gonna snake across town while these zoomers figure out Mibbit's gorgeous interface.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)