12 Days of Likeshop [NEUTRAL ENDING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuthur

Haha CEO
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Take all my likes put em in the biggest box u have and then take that box, stomp on it, spit on it, give it a couple kicks, call it a filthy animal, say “gg no re epic omega poggers,” then call it a sussy baka :blobuwu: then just take the box and either throw it away or burn the useless likes to ashes.

Whatever you do, do NOT donate any of my likes, just make sure they are completely deleted!!! THANK YOU!!!
What about spending them in this shop so you get a less shitty username for some days? :puff:

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
hello, everyone from the likewh*re central discord (a discord made just for likewhoring) would like to finally make all this likewhoring not go to waste and buy the entirety of smogoff, here are the list of people:

the likewhorers have all agreed to wanting to rename smogoff to "#likewhore" to represnt the channel we type in the most. Feel free to take away everybody's likes.
I would need a much more organized order for this kind of thing, assuming it's serious
8 mystery boxes
Give me 2 mistery boxes please
Give me a discount on the premium mystery box, or I’ll get 8 regular ones
gimmeee 2 mystery boxes
fuck it 4 mystery boxes
going to melt my golden ratio for 3 mystery boxes uwu
premium mystery box, one trophy pt, duo mystery box with Leru (paying for both), and donate remaining likes to leru if possible?
i want 2 mystery boxes
As said previously and towards the bottom of the OP, getting more than one box is p much just a waste of your likes. They don't really stack and you can't get like Premium for both if you also buy a Duo. Those I mentioned here can angry react this post if they still want to buy multiple (not recommended), wow react if they wish to only get one of their box orders, or sad react if they wish to cancel it altogether.

Similarly for buyers like blce and others trying to buy duos with several people all at once, this is also just going to be a waste of likes, as these will also override one another and lose the effect of Duo p much.

On another note, you can't really donate likes to other users if it's not for the purpose of going towards a purchase. We're a shoppage, not a charity.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
I'm opening this up again as it's more convenient if people can still order or change previous orders if they so wish. If you want to change and your order is on the ledger in the OP, reply to that part and I will update it, since I don't watch your original posts. I will go through with these in the order they come in, so potentially some of you that are late to this might not get your order before the shop is over/almost over. Premium Mystery boxes do get priority and trophy point and CT orders are faster for me to do fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)