SM SM OU Winter Seasonal #3 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
No. First of all I'm not going through the same clown fiesta again as I did with the cunt JohnW last time, second, at least be consistent with your excuses:
yeah bro im on shitty college wifi, it died for half an hour, after it got back i forgot abt it and went to get dinner, your availability said you are fine to play now, r u rlly this desperate for a act win LOL. If somehow your availability for the next 10 or so hours dissapears suddenly just as im typing this, we can ask for an extension / play same time tomorrow (also within your availability).

sched.png

Your own availability for reference^
If somehow this availability as well dissapears, and you suddenly cant play at any other time, then im honestly at a loss for words.

Last edited:

WinstonRed

I COULD BE BANNED!
yeah bro im on shitty college wifi, it died for half an hour, after it got back i forgot abt it and went to get dinner, your availability said you are fine to play now, r u rlly this desperate for a act win LOL. If somehow your availability for the next 10 or so hours dissapears suddenly just as im typing this, we can ask for an extension / play same time tomorrow (also within your availability).

View attachment 400506
Your own availability for reference^
If somehow this availability as well dissapears, and you suddenly cant play at any other time, then im honestly at a loss for words.
I'm not turning this into a public discussion derailing this thread. You scheduled a time, you failed to hold true to it, deal with the consequences. For every argument back or forth regarding this, read the same bullshit JohnW tried last time. Result's the same

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
I'm not turning this into a public discussion derailing this thread. You scheduled a time, you failed to hold true to it, deal with the consequences. For every argument back or forth regarding this, read the same bullshit JohnW tried last time. Result's the same
or you can literally play since you're clearly online instead of (attempt to) activity fishing the win :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)