Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Current vote count as of post 1089:

UncleSam (16): Pidge, bluedoom, ChaosNinjaGaming, joey, Matieu, skippergamez, Ditto, Lrr, realiti, Da Letter El, HydrogenHydreigon, master oden, SB., ariariadne, Yeti, rssp1
Da Letter El (12): UncleSam, Former, Aura Guardian, internet, Ampharos, zorbees, Clouds, CaffeineBoost, pulsar512b, Sogs, NightEmerald, Celever
Pidge (2): iamveryhappy, LightWolf
Clouds (1): a fairy

vote unclesam

killing off water completely is less than impossible bc of how many recruits there are. Otherwise I would be tempted to try that strategy... Rn I think its better to keep the factions equal in power.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
While everyone is busy trying to vote at the last minute or defend against last minute votes, someone suddenly declares in a booming voice, "I declare that today's vote is invalid!" The authoritative voice sounds really convincing, so you decide to listen and go home without lynching anyone. Only when arriving home do you snap out of it and wonder why you did that. It feels as if a limited ability had just been used!

It is now Night 5. Deadline: 1/3/23, 6:00pm EST / 11:00pm UTC.

While everyone is busy trying to vote at the last minute or defend against last minute votes, someone suddenly declares in a booming voice, "I declare that today's vote is invalid!" The authoritative voice sounds really convincing, so you decide to listen and go home without lynching anyone. Only when arriving home do you snap out of it and wonder why you did that. It feels as if a limited ability had just been used!

It is now Night 5. Deadline: 1/3/23, 6:00pm EST / 11:00pm UTC.
fire isn't winning, huh? UncleSam.
to grass team please stop following fire team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 95)