Tournament [Draft CA] Smogon x NPA Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Shao

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Twitter : Shao_VG
Discord : Shaovg

Accomplishments Top 8 Turin 2023
Day 2 Worlds Yokohama
Top 32 (top cut) Liverpool 2023
EUIC 2023 Day 2
Malmo 2023 T32 Day 2
Global challenge I top 8 2023
Global challenge II top 16
World Cup VR Semi-Finalist with France (5-2 record)
NPA XI Runner Up with Blizzards

Bio Hey ! I'm very hype for this NPA because I really want to practice and get point of views about the game from no french people ; to be better I need some new POV about the games so this type of tours with a lot of people around the globe is the perfect moment. For any questions, you can dm me on twitter or discord

Name Ruben Pereira

Time Zone GMT+0

Relevant Social Media https://twitter.com/puddlespkm

Accomplishments 1x Reg Top8, some 16s, 32 and so
NPA 7 Champion, NPA 9 Finalist

Bio NPA is always one of the most fun moments of the year. My past experiences were all filled with good moments, new friendships and quality games all around. I'd like to be able to share this with both newcomers and acquainted players alike so we can improve further, together. I've been here for 10 years now and had my ups and downs, despite my current season now being the brightest I've ever had, there's still a lot of Pokémon to play and hopefully achieve success.

Name Hard moster

Time Zone GMT-05:33

Relevant Social Media Instagram

Accomplishments No tengo ninguno soy nuevo

Bio Me gustaría participar activamente en uno de estos torneos

Name Tom Winter (TomTZ111)

Time Zone GMT-00:00

Relevant Social Media discord: tomtz111
twitter/X: @TZ11112

Accomplishments Top 4 Gdansk 2024
Top 128 EUIC 2023
Top 128 Liverpool 2023

Multiple PC wins and cuts (currently on 264 CP)

Bio I started competing in VGC at the beginning of 2023; Liverpool was my first event and even though I didn't know anyone, I absolutely loved it. I had my breakout performance in Gdansk back in November, but I am still a newer player and I know I have lot to learn. I am hungry to play in the NPA because I feel it will really help me develop as a player by working closely together with teammates who share a common goal, which I hope will translate with further successes in the official circuit and of course victory in the NPA itself!

Being newer to the scene, I have never played in a Team Tour before, but I was drafted in as a helper for Team UK for the Victory World Cup and absolutely the experience of helping the top players practice sets and bounce team ideas around with. I feel I am a great team player who is happy to jump in and help whenever I can. I would love to be drafted and play in the NPA this season :)

Name Emirnent

Time Zone GMT+1:00

Relevant Social Media https://twitter.com/Emirnent, Discord: Emirnent

Accomplishments Top 32 at Lille Regionals 2023 with Staraptor. Boom MSS 2023 Winner. 1st place b01 ladder in reg e and f.

Bio I am able to use niche mons. Furthermore I would like to work together with other players because I have been grinding on my own.

Name Tanner Mask

Time Zone GMT-05:00

Relevant Social Media @tannermask2

Accomplishments 7-2 at charlotte last year (my only reg)
beat adi and paul ruiz at naic last year (dont ask how i ended)
team georgia 3x
college vgc undefeated season

Bio always grinding teams and playing, will be active, also world class vgc talent

Name GasaiYunoSan

Time Zone GMT-4

Relevant Social Media Discord: Gasyfløur#0002

Accomplishments I just had a god runs in doubles.

Bio I played VGC 2022 and i did well, i want to play again and win, i can surprise with my teams.

Name CaroOui

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media No

Accomplishments I help the french community and english sometimes

Bio I am a newbie artist

Name Naman Kumar

Time Zone GMT+5:30

Relevant Social Media Instagram : naman_kr_1201

Accomplishments Probably None ( If ZU doesn't count as an accomplishment )

Bio Unique Vgc strategy ( Neutralizing gas ). I can pack up a good surprise

Name esperanza1000

Time Zone GMT+1:00

Relevant Social Media None

Accomplishments Have been looking for months for official tournament but no luck so far in the formats I enjoy.
So none.

Bio Been playing pokemon since I was a little kid.
Play reguraly ladder on a daily basis.
Looking to improve and give my competitive career a boost.
Enjoy learning from better players than me.
Really hope I can get drafted this time around :).

Name srvoltmike

Time Zone GMT-8:00

Relevant Social Media srvoltmike on discord
srvoltmike on Twitter

Accomplishments 6-3 at Sacramento Regionals 2024 (first regional)
Multiple Time Top 20 on VGC Ladder
Multiple Limitless Top Cuts and One Tour Win

Bio Hello managers! My name is srvoltmike, irl Michael Ruiz. I am a new VGC player. I started playing in Series A of SV online before beginning to seriously compete IRL in Series E, where I played my first regional in Sacramento and went 6-3. I also made top 8 at the Sacramento PC the day before. Due to life factors (graduating, new job soon) I am unable to make a concerted worlds push this year, and as such I have decided to spend the next 6 months or so grinding online and locally and improving before seriously traveling to events again, but I do plan on going to LA Regionals as they are in my city. I would love a chance to get drafted to improve throughout the season, as I believe I have a lot of potential in the VGC world and would benefit from high level practice and being exposed to a competitive atmosphere such as this one. Likewise, managers will get from me a dedicated player with a great work ethic looking to improve their play and the team around them. In any case, thank you for reading!

Akaru Kokuyo

Discord: Akaruyo
is a Top Tiering Contributor
World Defender
Name Akaru Kokuyo

Time Zone GMT-06:00

Relevant Social Media None, only Smogon.

Accomplishments DOU:
2023 Seasonal Runner up
Doubles World Cup Winner with LA
2nd seed for the Circuit, and currently Top 4 in Invitationals
A lot of team tournaments like SCL, BLT, Teamballo, EPL. (Some good records some not very good ajhgxgajxh)

VGC
Worlds 2014, 2015 and 2016 Invite.
Day 2 Worlds16 (In this same season won two Mexican Regionals and Runner up on National)
I have some games of CG VGC, but nothing really worth putting here. (Just the experience I guess!)

Bio I originally was a VGC player back in 2014 and liked the format but liked the 6v6 more over bring 6 pick 4 (DOU).
I don't have much VGC experience with latest formats but I've seen so many players jumping from VGC to DOU that I want to try DOU to VGC! Meta is very similar so I'd say I'm at least decent and ready to improve even more and get wins!

Name Alex

Time Zone Gmt+12

Relevant Social Media https://twitter.com/Alex94572

Accomplishments OC PC3 T8, Perth Regional T4 2022, T32 OCIC 2023,

Bio Im passionate about competing and look forward to meeting and working alongside other likeminded players. have experience in several past team leagues ( NPA 23 (3-1) APAC S4 (6-1) PGL 3 (4-1)

Name Sergio Zea

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media https://twitter.com/sergiozea04

Accomplishments PGL 2 champion (hammerlocke hydreigons) PGL 4 second (empowered chochodiles)
Malaga Gamergy top 4 / battle frontier series 10 challenge top 16 / granada gaming top 16 (x3) / VR Circuit - Spring Series: Qualifier #3 top 32

Bio I want to compete with many incredible players to increase my level and know new people! I am available to help in anything my teammates needs. I get very involved in teamwork

Name kuro

Time Zone GMT+09:00

Relevant Social Media X @f_kc56

Accomplishments NAIC2022 top16
OCIC2023 top32
Japan National competitor (2times)
NPA12 champion team (my result 3-3)

Bio I'm looking to gain a lot of experience. I am not very good at English, but I will study and try my best to help you.

Name CICCIOTT

Time Zone GMT+2

Relevant Social Media X: CICCIOTT @pero_francesco

Accomplishments I got six out of six pokemon disqualified from world championships

Bio Hi I'm from Italy and I like pasta and pokemon

Name PsychoR&RVGC

Time Zone GMT+08:00

Relevant Social Media twitter(X) : @psyr_r

Accomplishments 2023 Taiwan national tournament No.7 in qualifying round
2023 Taipei, Taichung and Kaohsiung regional tournament competitor

Rank Battle: S6 season early No.1 with 36-14

Limitless :
12/06 2023 Taiwan Friendly Cup III 5-3-0 2nd of 17
11/19 2023 SpearPillar S/V Cart Tour #8 (Brisbane Prep) 5-2-0 8th of 84
11/17 2023 Ketchum Cup #22 4-3-0 6th of 31
11/09 2023 Warrior Academy Practice Tournament #2 3-3-0 6th of 25
11/08 2023 Da Geese’s Gymkhana 4 (prize if 30+ players) 5-1-0 5th of 17
10/16 2023 [real]MickeyLeMousathon#4-Post Sacramento Tour 3-2-0 9th of 26
9/22 2023 Late Night Practice - REG E 3-3-0 5th of 32
8/29 2023 Curry Weekly VGC Road to Hawaii #1 6-2-0 4th of 58
8/26 2023 Torneo de Poder VGC #14 5-2-0 7th of 45
7/21 2023 Nino FF #71 8-2-0 10th of 159
7/19 2023 Beanie Brawl #20 - [Bo3] 5-3-0 12th of 92
7/1 2023 ★ PKWorlds: Sinnoh Qualifer (VGC) ★ 4-3-0 7th of 41
6/4 2023 VGC 2023; Fire Blast Fresno! 5-3-0 2nd of 32
5/20 2023 ★ PKWorlds: Kanto Qualifer (VGC) ★ 5-2-0 6th of 52
4/23 2023 VGC 2023; International challenge! 5-2-0 5th of 47
4/22 2023 The Umbreon Cup (VGC) 4-3-0 7th of 40

Bio hi PsychoR&R here, I'm joined VGC after Pokemon S/V, Love VGC Taiwan player~

i want to share my team from Reg C to Reg F below :

C : https://pokepast.es/d55b0e39b0c7d12c
D : https://pokepast.es/b3951b8000ac8b37
E : https://pokepast.es/bf1834710b5bbc9d
F : https://pokepast.es/db64e88b86ca09d8

Hope I can have chance to communicate and contact more other country players !!
and Thx for the NPA!!

by PsychoR&R

Name PinkSylvie

Time Zone GMT-6

Relevant Social Media @PinkySylvie, pinksylvie on discord

Accomplishments Regional T8 2019, T16 2023, T32 2016, 2021. I have also participated on NPA teams since 2017 (Gamblers, Seadogs, Symbionts, Stars, etc.) On the 2023 NPA VGCPL champion team.

Bio II have been playing vgc since mid 2015. I have previous experience with managing mons league teams, so if the need arises I am willing to "ass-man" and/or provide input.

Name Javier Señorena (Proman)

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Twitter: PromanVGC

Accomplishments Italy National Champion 2016
LAIC Finalist 2017
EUIC Top 16 2019
Multiple day 2 at majors, currently 12th by CPs in European circuit

Bio I'm not bad at this game. Want to make friends being on a team

Name Luca Ogliari

Time Zone GMT+01:00

Relevant Social Media @Zekrom_VGC on Twitter, Lucarioex555 on YT/Twitch

Accomplishments Cut and won some Limitless tour and cut a PC in Milan. 15th International Championship Online 2022 (Senior). A delusional 3-6 in Turin SPE 2023 with Eelektross and nothing else.

Bio I started playin' VGC a long time ago, but I took part in my first IRL tournament around May 2023. Althought I started with some terrible results, I was able to improve my skills a lot during this year and I'm still working hard to reach better results. (shoutout to my mf boss, ciao mava)

Name Andrew Whitman

Time Zone GMT-5

Relevant Social Media @Andrew_Whit_ on Twitter
colossalkoala on discord

Accomplishments Top 128 Pittsburgh, Top 64 Peoria, Top 128 Toronto. 2x PC and 1x MSS wins in Columbus, OH

Bio I picked up the game last February after last playing gen 3 for fun as a kid. I went 6-3 at my first regional at Charlotte 2023. I think I have potential to grow into a strong player and would enjoy the opportunity to contribute toward an NPA team.

Name BlackX55

Time Zone GMT-12:00

Relevant Social Media .

Accomplishments .

Bio quiero jugar mi primer torneo de pokémon VGC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)