Tournament [Draft CA] Smogon x NPA Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Fyfyy

Time Zone GMT+05:30

Relevant Social Media fyfyy29 on Discord, fyfyy and fyfyyalt1 on Showdown, @fyfyy2901 on Twitter.

Accomplishments Got consistent at VGC in Regulation D and peaked top 20 ladder, replicated the same performance in Final Regulation E week with #14 on ladder. Have racked up wins against top players like Wolfey (in regulation E) and Anton (in regulation F).
Multiple room tour wins, have helped multiple people prepare for regionals. Looking forward to buy a switch and start taking part in limitless tours and regionals in the coming future.

Bio A really strong teambuilder, one of the strongest Hyper-Offense players and deep knowledge of other archetypes as well. I have pretty strong takes but they have been consistently proved correct as the format develop. Been a positive influence and on Showdown Chat and looking forward to expand my horizons by meeting stronger players and get better at VGC. New to Smogon tournaments and their circuit, so would be a fun experience :>.
Hope the best for everyone!

Name Adam Wright

Time Zone GMT-00:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter/X @PokeReplaysVGC Discord PokeReplaysVGC

Accomplishments Multiple online tournament wins and top cuts. ranked in the top 30 players in UKITT 2023 draft league. Rank 1 In game ladder twice in SWSH once in SV. I believe my play is always consistent and I can pilot any team. I know I can win any matchup no matter the opponent with the right preparation.

Bio As well as playing my best at all times. I'm a big team player I'm always ready to help and support my team. A strong bond in a team is what can take you the distance I know this from personal experience.

Name Rayane Faik

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Discord - RAYO#2745

Accomplishments None currently

Bio I am excited to play in the new reg F format and improve farther and farther to one day become the best player ever. I can definitely spice things up in the tournament with unexpected teams like my Vivillon and Kingambit strat and can also integrate serious teams with an Urshifu, Incineroar team

Name Lucas

Time Zone GMT-05:00

Relevant Social Media Discord: faultyavaluggvgc

Accomplishments None

Bio First year I can attend in-person events as a VGC player, so I'm hoping to get to know the community better and get some more battle experience than I already have.

Name Chris Fitzsimmons

Time Zone GMT-0:00

Relevant Social Media N/A at current. looking at starting a more comp based twitch account but looking at more get a bit of experience before starting social media

Accomplishments N/A

Bio I've been an avid pokemon player for many years now. (Ruby being my first game). I always tend to follow a more interesting team comp when team building. looking for methods lesser known and used by others to try to gain the advantage in battle.

While I may have never competed in a more professional setting for battling ive always been more than capable of holding my own on showdown ladder with a peak of 2000 in random battles, peak of 1800 on OU singles and and 1300 on comp regulations (my lesser played mode until current generation)

Whilst there may be many other more experienced sign ups a chance to compete would be greatly appreciated and know that I would be putting maximum effort and be willing to take on all advice and perhaps help others on the team to think outside the box when team building

Name Caner Caliskaner

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media twitter.com/alchemistake

Accomplishments I was top 500 back in XY and ORAS Ubers, (barely but still 480-500 is top 500).
I have become 3rd in multiple limitless tours.
I have a record like 6-4 against fyfyy. (hello fyfyy)

Bio The main value I'm bringing is I'm a programmer with deep knowledge of showdown protocol (not as good as main devs). I can write any analysis tools we might need in the tournament. I know I can't make it as my pure player skills but i can be the Peter Brand to your Billy Beane. (If you don't get the reference, Moneyball is a very good movie.)

I'm not that bad of a player but my elo is usually low because I suck at team building. I done good with some coaching and reading 1-2 team reports.

If you select me I promise all the data mining will be done "legally" so smogon won't have another data mining exploit on a tournament that cancels the results.

Name Meaghan/XerneusVGC

Time Zone GMT+0

Relevant Social Media https://twitter.com/HibanaEN Discord: xern.meaghan

Accomplishments Worlds D1 2019 + 2022, Liverpool T32 2018, T16 2022, Sheffield T16 2017, Tours SPE 9th 2018, Bochum T64 2020, EUIC 2019 T128. Finals of VGC Smogon classics and qualified for Players Cup twice

Bio I'm a veteran player with moderate success in Europe, I would love to play and improve on this more in the modern era. I am very quick at picking up a new team and playing it well

Name Nishant Joshi

Relevant Social Media @nishantaj

Accomplishments T32 Peoria 2024
T8 Caguas 2023
T16 Seacaucus 2022

Multiple 6-3 finishes

T8 in WCup - team India (player and manager)
6-1 USPA 2023
10-1 VCL season 1

Bio I am a player who really loves team leagues.

I try to be as active as I can to help others because I really believe that working together is people's best chance at success.

Name beetle the bard

Relevant Social Media Twitch.tv/beetlethebard714

Accomplishments Top 100 on cart for several series in sw/sh era, got carbink to top 100 multiple series, experienced in discord draft leagues, many ladder wins on notable players

Bio My name is beetle the bard, im an 18 year old ladder demon due to complications with my living conditions. I'm good at building creative teams withein the meta, most notably my carbink TR teams i used to dominate cart ladder in late sw/sh eras. I am highly flexible in what teams i can pilot effectively, but am best with mixed speed or trick room teams. I am knowledgeable about teambuilding and am more than willing to help my teammates with anything at any time i am available

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
Name Coconut

Time Zone GMT-5

Relevant Social Media Nothing you'd want to see

Accomplishments Little Cup Tier Leader for years
I was apart of the VGCPL I winning team I guess?

Bio I've always dabbled in VGC and had a lot of fun playing it throughout the years. My SO has taken more of an interest in it so I'm trying to as well. I'd be a solid support for your team, can brainstorm and give positive vibes.

Name SpikeMike

Time Zone GMT-06:00

Relevant Social Media YouTube: SpikeMike
Twitch: SpikeMikeVGC
Twitter: SpikeMike54 (This is what I mostly post vgc stuff on)

Accomplishments I just started playing about a year ago, and recently have put myself out into competitions, including the Tommy Tuesday's Hit and Run Christmas Tour which I finished 6-4 in and placed 124th out of ~760 that showed up. This was my first competition ever.

Bio I am extremely determined and am willing to put in the work to improve and to make myself and my gameplay better. When I lose I grit my teeth, pick myself up, and continue onwards, because I am determined to become the best like there never was. (bom bom bom)

Name Shnipe_Cizy

Relevant Social Media Discord: shnipe_cizy

Accomplishments I haven't been able to go to any in-person events, but I've placed well in several online tours, including top 8 of a 50 player tournament, top 8 of a 70 player tournament, top 8 of an 80 player tournament, etc.
I pretty recently got into VGC, so I haven't been able to do any in person tournaments, but I hope to in the future, and to continue doing well in online ones.

Bio I'm fairly new, and I would really like to get more experience in the game. I just discovered this type of tournament through showdown, and it seems like a lot of fun. I really love this game and would love to help out in these type of tournaments.

Name TheColorRedYT

Time Zone GMT-07:00

Relevant Social Media Discord: thecolorred3691

Accomplishments N/A

Bio I'm not great at VGC but am always trying to improve, I am somewhat decent at teambuilding but fairly inconsistent at actual play, I doubt that I'll be drafted but if I am I'm hoping I can use this as an opportunity to actually become a good player.

Name Ryum

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Discord: Ryum7497

Accomplishments T2 mss in december
T2 pc again in december
T4 pc and mss in november

Bio Let me cook :)

Name WillE

Time Zone GMT-6

Relevant Social Media WillE_VGC twitter

Accomplishments won some team leagues, won some tournaments

Bio want to meet new players and have fun

Name WinstonJ

Time Zone GMT-5

Relevant Social Media Discord: fab_0.

Accomplishments Uhmm, trust me bro

Bio Because I have no experience with draft but I play a lot of vgc and it looks fun

Shaymin Sky

You, no, all of you, are my repentance.
is a Community Contributor
Name slainey

Time Zone GMT -6

Discord is shayminsky

accomplishments: 10 years of competitive play, got 1850 in vgc reg D in first 12 days of playing the tier with 1900 peak, and peaked top 20 in Reg E, 6-0 in swiss on a 100 user limitless tour, 4-0 in vgc smog tour b4 dq, 2137 in gen 8 OU 1900 gen 7/9, got top 10 gen 7 DOU ladder in 8 days. I can learn reg F tier pretty quickly and do well im sure lol

Bio: idk I just want an excuse to play vgc again lol, d and E got old for me but F seems fun with new mons and it would be nice to play in a more competitive environment then just p.s ladder,

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name innovamania

Relevant Social Media none

Accomplishments Played in many singles team tours and trying to get into vgc more.

Bio Willing to play or do whatever to help support team

Name Dylan Salvanera/Scarlet Skill

Time Zone GMT-6:00

Relevant Social Media Scarlet_Skill on Twitter

Accomplishments I've been playing VGC since 2011 and have a long history of accomplishments. I have recently made day 2 at 4 out of 6 of the NA Regionals and made day 2 at LAIC and have yet to miss out on Championship Points at majors this year. I won't go on, but if you know of me then you probably know about my accomplishments.

Bio I simply want to play a lot of games. Ever since the start of Regulation F, my drive to play Pokemon has sky rocketed as I want to not only top cut and win a regional again this year, I want to earn one of the paid invites to Worlds at the end of this season so I need as many outlets and resources as possible to accomplish my goals.

Name Younggyun (Shawn) Kim

Time Zone GMT-07:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter: acornvgc, discord: whygee1245

Accomplishments Top 128 (6-3) Portland Regionals 2024

Bio I've recently starting playing seriously, and I'm always looking forward to find ways to improve my VGC game and meet players to challenge myself further. I can contribute by providing different and fresh approaches to the game even as a greenhorn, and I want to be part of a team effort to make great results.

KeanuVGC

formerly KeanuGrindingArc
Name Keanu Inosanto

Time Zone GMT-8:00

Relevant Social Media Keanufps on discord
KeanuInosanto on Twitter

Accomplishments Multiple good records in DOU tournaments
3 regional PC semi finals appearances in a row
Currently a 6-3 merchant at regionals

Bio This is my first season of competing at VGC events so I would love to be in a VGC team tournament for the first time to help me push to the next level. After Portland my motivation to get better in VGC and step up my game is at an all time high so my activity will be as well! :)

Name thebigmacky

Relevant Social Media twitch - thebigmacky
twitter - thebigmackyyy

Accomplishments haven't got any in official pokemon comp but plan on going to Orlando and NAIC - 2024

Bio I am a very strong player I have done well in many limitless tours and I hold myself to a high standard and try to perfect my craft as much as possible I am coachable, willing to listen, willing to help my team win if we need someone to clutch a win I can do that, if we need someone to be a leader I can do that and I know how to make everyone become the best player they can be. This is why u should pick me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)