Tournament [Draft CA] Smogon x NPA Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Iris de Wal

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media discord: iris_firedragon twitter: a very shiny tsareena

Accomplishments a lot of top cuts in online tournaments and consistent top 100 in reg f best of 3

Bio i have a great insight into which endgame i should get too and im great at making niche pokemon work very effectively

Name Sluggy

Time Zone GMT-5

Relevant Social Media @sluggysupreme on twitter

Accomplishments N/A

Bio I’m looking forward into getting into the ranks of smogon competitve, I think it would be a great opportunity for myself and I believe I am a good enough player as a possible late pick within a draft.

Name Micah Hays - DinoMike130

Time Zone GMT-06:00

Relevant Social Media X (Twitter) @MicahHays8

Accomplishments 240th of 523 - San Antonio Regional
8th Place Team - CVL Fall 2023 Season
12th Place of 190 - FlorTour Vol VI
99th Place of 768 - Tommy's Tuesday Holiday Hit and Run Tour
3 time 1st Place - SciFi VGC Local
Top 25 Percent - SV Global Challenge 1, 2, and 3

Bio Hi! I'm Micah. I've been playing VGC a little over a year now. Ove this time I have improved greatly, going from winning 1 game in a 5 round tour to consistently going positive in larger tours. I competed in my first regional in San Antonio, where I went 5-4 and placed 240th. I'm very proud of this, as it was my first big event. I am a college student, so I have a great schedule for playing games. I had finals the 3 days before San Antonio, so I didn't have much time to prepare.
I love collaborating on teams and watching others battle, so it would be great to be on a team with people I've never talked to before!

Name Walten

Relevant Social Media YouTube, Facebook

Accomplishments Ganar la liga

Bio Vengo por mi revancha

Name Anders Nordstrom

Time Zone GMT-07:00

Relevant Social Media https://twitter.com/GalladeVgc

Accomplishments 2019)
- 25th senior worlds
2021-2022:
Mt silver charity tournament 1st place
VR GGxtoor S12 Jan challenge T32
Top 256 NA Players Cup 2

2024:
#1 in Colorado
T64 Sacramento, Toronto, and Portland, Day 2'd Toronto

Leagues: Played in VCL season 1 for Apprentice Aegislash, USPA seasons 1 and 2, as well as CVL seasons 1 and 2 for West Sea, and Smogon Winter League

Bio I have plenty of experience in team leagues, and I am always active and down to help people team build. This season is my first full year in masters actively competing and within a short time frame I have seen drastic growth in my consistency and level of play. I aim to practice and invest more time to further improve my skills. Oh, and I beat Joeux9 in early 2019 in a showdown ladder tour with a 2018 team featuring miltank.

Name DMONT

Time Zone GMT-5

Relevant Social Media Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Accomplishments Varias batallas ganadas

Bio Gran conocimiento sobre las variaciones y tipos de Pokémon. Así mismo, gran control de habilidades respecto a los pokemones según el tipo que sea.

Name Richard Rappa

Time Zone GMT-05:00

Relevant Social Media Richrappa_iii on twitter

Accomplishments Top 8 Charlotte regionals with a stone, 44th and peroria 6-3, multiple top cuts at Georgia locals

Bio Hey I’m Rich! I love some pokemon and enjoy teambuilding. Currently 26 and semi new to the scene so just trying to get some experience and help the team be better

Reactions: zee
Name Draxolotl

Time Zone GMT+0

Relevant Social Media twitter: @Draxolotl12

Accomplishments highly achieving in limitless tours and on bo1 and bo3 Reg F ladder (Bo3 i am currently top 100)

Bio Ik my achievements aren't much to go off of (or my sd chat history) but if I'm given the chance I can perform. I mainly play semi-room or hyper offensive teams as farigiraf is funny. so yeah if you give me the chance i will try my best :)

Name YashGreninja

Relevant Social Media @oquartz on Discord

Accomplishments Reached Master Ball Rank 7 for Regulation B and C.

Bio I'm a player who has played VGC for the entirety of the SV circuit, and while I haven't had the chance to go to a regional near me (due to where I live), I have been perfecting my games and overall knowledge. I would say if you could spare a low amount of money to get me, I would greatly appreciate the chance to do well for y'all. Hope you draft me!

Name ElectricWindGirlFriend

Time Zone GMT-6:00

Relevant Social Media twitter: @normalssbbbx
YT: ElectricWindGirlFriend

Accomplishments Not too much tbh, I've gotten Top 3 at a 30-ish entrant tour, done ok at locals, but nothing crazy.

Bio I'm a much better teambuilder than player, especially when it comes to niche strategies. Some people call me the Queen of Cookage (no one calls me that)

RL

Cramorant Enjoyer
is a Pre-Contributor
Name RL

Time Zone gmt+1

Relevant Social Media discord: acura_rl

Accomplishments Did DWcup for team France

Bio Got some experience in VGC and want some more experience before crossing the entire world to play IRL events

Name Hoang Ho (Peter)

Time Zone GMT-08:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter: ZoryaVGC

Accomplishments VR World Cup Player for team Vietnam in 2021, 2022, 2023.
Day 2 Portland Regionals 2023,
Top 64 in Fresno 2023, Sacramento 2024
Top 128 in NAIC 2023, San Antonio 2024, Portland 2024

Bio Hello! My name is Peter and I'm a Vietnamese VGC Player who's currently studying in Oregon, US! I have a passion of VGC since I discovered Pokemon Black/White and was looking in and out for VGC events. Since I come to the US for studies, I finally have the chance to prove myself and compete in such a tournament circuit that has already been my dream since I was young.

Coming to the NPA, I hope to earn more experience to continuously improve myself into the game, as well as allowing myself to gain different perspectives coming from other players and managers, and mostly to enjoy a good time playing this franchise that I've been in love with for 10+ years.

If I get drafted, I promise that I will contribute my best and show my abilities and prove why drafting me is a wise choice!

Trosko

The Catalyst
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Name Trosko

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media @ItsTrosko

Accomplishments Top32 Frankfurt Regional 2019
Smogon Premier League Champion 2019
Top32 London IC 2023
Smogon World Cup Champion 2023

Bio I am really good at Pokemon. I just decided to focus on singles (ORAS, SM, SS, SV) and now I’m trying to shift entirely to VGC

Name peypeythegreat9

Time Zone GMT-1:23

Relevant Social Media youtube: bionix7

Accomplishments i dont have any in this field

Bio I've never done a tournament of any kind and I've always wanted to.

Name Lupang

Time Zone GMT+09:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter: @Lupangpoke
Discord: lupang6112

Accomplishments 2019 Korean league season2 top8
2019 Korean league season3 top8
2019 Korean league final season top16
(wcs2019 day1)
2021 Trainers cup top24
2023 Trainers cup1 5th
WCOP 2023 kor team member

Bio As you can see from my accomplishment, i have been playing this game passionately.
Since competitions are not held often in Korea, I want to participate in Npa and want to have a lot of competition experience.
Also, I want to improve my skills by interacting with foreign players.
I'll contribute hard to bring the team's victory

Name deathdragon250

Time Zone GMT-5:00

Relevant Social Media discord: deathdragon25o
twitter: @void25o

Accomplishments Top 8 Pittsburgh Seinors 2023
Top 16 Toronto Seinors 2023
Team PA USPA Season 3

Bio Honestly idk what to write here but ill do my best

By no means am I a perfect player and my past results are not the best, but i have been working on my playing and teambuilding to become a better player.

Name Anthony Kissoon

Time Zone GMT-05:00

Relevant Social Media @Ant_ATK

Accomplishments T8 Philly 2012
T16 Philly 2014
T16 Boston 2016
T64 Toronto 2023

Made Paul Chua go x-4 a regional

Bio Getting back into playing the game after a 5-year hiatus, having a blast getting back into things, and meeting people old and new. Would love to expand who I playtest with.

Name Blu

Time Zone GMT-07:00

Relevant Social Media Discord: queenblu

Accomplishments placed 11th in Online reg f tourney and Hit top 500 on vgc ladder multiple times

Bio Been playing comp vgc since gen 5 and recently have had more time to myself to grind out tours. Im pretty insightful on most things in this game and think id be a pretty good fit on a team if picked.

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Name Memoric

Time Zone GMT+08:00

Relevant Social Media Discord: Memoric

Accomplishments Combined 11-1 in the past two Doubles Premier Leagues (DOU equivalent of this tournament)
3-0 in Doubles World Cup III
Random Battles Team Tour VI champion, slotted for Random Doubles Battles with a 5-4 record (Previous records 5-3 and 7-2)
VGCPL I and VCL Winter League II Champion
APAC League Champion (I forgot the year but it was during SS)
Battle Spot Premiere League champion xD

and a bunch more through DOU

Bio Not a dedicated VGC player, but am a DOU player with multi-Generational VGC experience through team tournaments. I'm already experienced in teamtours of this level and scale and have been playing competitively for a long time now, and what I can offer is raw skill playing doubles formats whether as a team support punching bag or as a bench slot.

Name evni

Time Zone GMT-8

Relevant Social Media @evni37

Accomplishments T16 Portland
Day 2 Fresno, Peoria, Toronto

Bio I started playing a year ago and since then my results show my improvement as a player. I played in CVL S3 on the champion team with a record of 5-1. I want to play in NPA to continue to improve and make friends.

Name Flozel

Time Zone GMT+9

Relevant Social Media Twitter: FlozelVGC

Accomplishments Korean National 2018 Top8
Korean League top cut 3x
Trainers Cup 2023 Top16

Team tours participated:
VGC PL III
WCOP 20, 23

Bio I want to compete and communicate with world's best players

Name pokédutch

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media discord:
codm_lover_and_nerd

Accomplishments N/A

Bio I will stay online as long as someone needs my help and if i am not then i will be laddering or doing something private. I am someone that likes to create teams letting me "surprise" my opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)